Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello (2037 Views)

Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos / Biafra Heroes Day, Biafra could have Come If Ahmedu Bello Was Alive In 1967 / A Large Hearted,sir Ahmedu Bello,killed By His Adopted Son(emeka Nzeogwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Sir Ahmedu Bello,The Saudana of Sokoto,was once quoated as saying,"if you give the Eboes an inch they will take a mile. Little wonder,Mr Peter Obi,the PDP vice presidential candidate in the 2019 general election was prevented from campaigning here in the north,also there many in the north who strongly believe that it was because of the above comment that he was assassinated.
As at today in north especially the core would the candidacy of an Igbo woul fly,No matter how close such an Igbo man may be to some politician in the north.
As the next general election draws nearer it is my candid opinion,that words of our great leader will for ever be resonating with us here in the north.
Anyone can quote me on this,ANY,AND I MEAN POLITICAL PARTY THAT GIVES IT PRESIDENTIAL TICKET TO THEM,WILL FAIL LOOSE. Beside,going by the result of the last general election,only 21 of the votes was given to Atiku Abubarkar even with their son as his vice presidential flag bearer.
Also,our eyes have opened many thanks to NK!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Frigga13: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Yoruba man fighting himself by himself grin

So they will now vote for Yoruba man as president in 2023

Your market Na very stale one though your Yoruba people will come to mastubate on your thread.

No be only sultan Na sutini

Igbos leave this Yoruba human to masturbate freely

Some Yoruba with igbo moniker go soon arrive to reapond

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by delzbaba(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
.h
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by delzbaba(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
You are still basing your existence as a human being on the philosophy of someone that died over fifty years ago! Mister man open your eyes to the reality of today or is it until you turn your almajiri north into another somalia and people start falling on the street due to hunger that you will realise that everyone of your northern leaders are worse than the ravaging hyenas in the wilderness

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2021
The activities of Nnamdi Kanu and his band of LOWLIVES,have bring to our consciousness the danger we would have been if we had, allowed GEJ to hand over power to them.
We the masses in the north are waiting to see any of the major political that would give them presidential ticket to quickly float another political party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Redcrafton: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:
The activities of Nnamdi Kanu and his band of LOWLIVES,have bring to our consciousness the danger we would have been if we had, allowed GEJ to hand over power to them.
We the masses in the north are waiting to see any of the major political that would give them presidential ticket to quickly float another political party.

They have been wanting to leave since 1967, so they will not be there to take any inch...but you have been crying ever since...killing millions so they must stay with you.

Isn't that strange?

So what do you want?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
delzbaba:
You are still basing your existence as a human being on the philosophy of someone that died over fifty years ago! Mister man open your eyes to the reality of today or is it until you turn your almajiri north into another somalia and people start falling on the street due to hunger that you will realise that everyone of your northern leaders are worst than the ravaging hyenas in the wilderness

But,this is true if I could during GEJ era,the Igbos that were residing in the north WERE PROMISING HIM 60 per cent of total of Kano state and what about Lagos state you people call NO MAN'S LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by vibre: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:
So why not give kanu what he wants and let him and his band of lowlifes leave your beloved Nigeria and go to their Biafran? The fact that you are desperate for the lowlifes to remain part of your country, doesn't that make you worse than the lowlifes?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frigga13:
Yoruba man fighting himself by himself grin

So they will now vote for Yoruba man as president in 2023

Your market Na very stale one though your Yoruba people will come to mastubate on your thread.

No be only sultan Na sutini

Igbos leave this Yoruba human to masturbate freely

Some Yoruba with igbo moniker go soon arrive to reapond

"Conscious is an open wound,only truth that can heel it"-Uthman Danfodio,another of our great leader!
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
vibre:

So why not give kanu what he wants and let him and his band of lowlifes leave your beloved Nigeria and go to their Biafran? The fact that you are desperate for the lowlifes to remain part of your country, doesn't that make you worse than the lowlifes?

Now let me use this medium to inform you all members of IPOB that there a case in court as regards this and it was instituted by no one other than a group in the north. The brief is for both the predency and the national assembly to grant you the referadum you lots so much desire and you people too should pressurise your federal law maker to initiate a bill to that effect shekena! unless you want to tell me that they are cowards!

3 Likes

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

They have been wanting to leave since 1967, so they will not be there to take any inch...but you have been crying ever since...killing millions so they must stay with you.

Isn't that strange?

So what do you want?

My friend,I just replied one of you,that there is a case in court,instituted by no other than we you call unity beggers,and is to enable both the presidency and the national assembly to grant you wish of a referadum to achieve your biafra but you people will need to mount pressure on your federal law makers to initiate a bill to this effect and our federal law makers would support them for granting you Igbos your heart desire.
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

Speak for yourself. Ekwueme was VP after the statement u quoted
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
slivertongue:

The 1980 presidential election was to stop Awolowo of the Unity par ty who was the major treat to us even though Azikwe particited in that election.

Beside,ever since ANYTIME THAT THERE IS A PAIRING OF A NORTHERNER AND IGBO IT HAS FAILURE UP
Speak for yourself. Ekwueme was VP after the statement u quoted
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Zetra7: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Imagine, why your mates are networking on how to make it in life , you're carrying the words of a bigot that died many years ago.

Don't know how stupid some people can be, so sad for some mother's going through broth process just to have a human that refuses to be a human being.

What tomorrow , you only have an Igbo man or Igbo people to help you. The same stupidity made Adamu Garba's crow app to go sour.

Even in the so called politics, haven't you seen Atiku and Tambuwal even banking on the so called Igbos to get presidency, are they not from the north like you..

Bro ,buy sense before 31st , don't carry this stupidity over to 2022.

2 Likes

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by slivertongue: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=SaudanaofSokoto post=108828898][/quote]

Don't waste your energy of non issues. Igbo VP, ijaw VP, Yoruba Vp, who knows who next. It turn by turn.
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by gidgiddy: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:
Sir Ahmedu Bello,The Saudana of Sokoto,was once quoated as saying,"if you give the Eboes an inch they will take a mile. Little wonder,Mr Peter Obi,the PDP vice presidential candidate in the 2019 general election was prevented from campaigning here in the north,also there many in the north who strongly believe that it was because of the above comment that he was assassinated.
As at today in north especially the core would the candidacy of an Igbo woul fly,No matter how close such an Igbo man may be to some politician in the north.
As the next general election draws nearer it is my candid opinion,that words of our great leader will for ever be resonating with us here in the north.
Anyone can quote me on this,ANY,AND I MEAN POLITICAL PARTY THAT GIVES IT PRESIDENTIAL TICKET TO THEM,WILL FAIL LOOSE. Beside,going by the result of the last general election,only 21 of the votes was given to Atiku Abubarkar even with their son as his vice presidential flag bearer.

Are you talking about the North that hsve had the Presidency for over 40 years out of Nigerias 61 years of independence?

The North have been holding the inch, mile and the the entire road!!

1 Like

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by mightyhaze: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
You no even fit spell sardauna and ahmadu .... I know say u be impostor from that side
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by mightyhaze: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
This must be that dumb advocate guy grin

This your big idea about quashing Igbo threats to your principal's ambition?

With your dead English
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Emergingnation(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

My friend,I just replied one of you,that there is a case in court,instituted by no other than we you call unity beggers,and is to enable both the presidency and the national assembly to grant you wish of a referadum to achieve your biafra but you people will need to mount pressure on your federal law makers to initiate a bill to this effect and our federal law makers would support them for granting you Igbos your heart desire.
Lol , Hypocrised unity beggar from Fulani stock.

A motion to divide Nigeria was moved by our Braved House of Rep members, but your Fulani Deputy speaker House of Rep, rejected it bluntly for his cause of unity begging...

You hate someone so mush,yet you can't imagine your pathetic life without them...

Watch the video clips below: motion to divide Nigeria set National Assembly on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xenQUCrlWdM&t=17s

1 Like

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by mightyhaze: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's the turn of Igbos to produce presidency.. any body else nursing an ambition is simply greedy ,covetive and irrational

1 Like

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emergingnation:

A motion to divide Nigeria was moved by our Braved House of Rep members, but your Fulani Deputy speaker House of Rep, rejected it bluntly for his cause of unity begging...

You hate someone so mush,yet you can't imagine your pathetic life without them...

Watch the video clips below: motion to divide Nigeria set National Assembly on fire

My fellow Nigerian,dont change the narrative,the wish of the average IPOB members was to actualise biafra,NOT FOR THE BREAK UP THE COUNTRY,unless you people want to be clever by half.
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Very STUPID write-up.

I don't know how some people are built to reason. This is what somebody who is probably hungry woke up to write about.
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by chiefobdk2: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

Yoruba Muslim mind u. Igbos dont take they buy... They biy up whatever they need
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by chiefobdk2: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
This Yoruba Muslim think by impersonating aboki everyone will hate Igbo thereby vote Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by kettykings: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is very simple, if when you give them an inch and they take a mile then stop giving them inches and Start giving them miles
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by StreetFight: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
He is talking about his fellow Almajaris who are all over Southern Nigeria begging for alms
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Yoruba Muslim mind u. Igbos dont take they buy... They biy up whatever they need

Forget about the Yorubas and the hatred you both have for yourselves,that one does concerns here. If both of you like,you can continue yourselvets destruction.
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
chiefobdk2:

I am telling you the raw fact on ground,you call me Yoruba muslim,what has religion or tribe got to do with it.IF IGBOS AND THE YORUBAS LIKE,YOU TWO SHOULD CONTINUE YOUR SELVES DESTRUCT!
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Brimstone77: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2021

Very true the igbos have taken a mile in the North and that's why the north currently harbors 4 deadly terrorist group..

The north has become a Killing field..

Boko haram,iswap,Fulani herds men,bandits are having field day killing hundreds sacking villages on daily basis...

Sokoto the caliphate is not left behind ...

It's just a matter of time and north will be no more..
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by chiefobdk2: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

I am telling you the raw fact on ground,you call me Yoruba muslim,what has religion or tribe got to do with it.IF IGBOS AND THE YORUBAS LIKE,YOU TWO SHOULD CONTINUE YOUR SELVES DESTRUCT!
oga deceive ur afonja brethren.. Your bad English dey smell Yoruba Muslim yoruba Muslim
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by SaudanaofSokoto: 3:19am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=chiefobdk2 post=108842336]oga deceive ur afonja brethren.. Your bad English dey smell Yoruba Muslim yoruba Muslim [/quote

You can call me whatever you like,NO ANY NOTABLE NORTHERN POLITICIANS WILL AGREE TO BE A RUNNING MATE TO AN IGBO MAN!
Re: If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello by Tingotoe: 4:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

You freedom begging cannibals need to be civilized first before we consider granting you any independence grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough: Release Obiano Now Or We Storm Efcc Head Office Naked / I Deeply Regret Fighting To Keep Nigeria One...Pa Babawande / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Gov. Lalong Tenders Public Apology To Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.