Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe (14144 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Nemere2020: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Militants from the Islamic State-backed faction of Boko Haram, the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), are currently attacking Buni Yadi, a community in Yobe State.

SaharaReporters gathered that the insurgents invaded the town on Sunday evening, shooting sporadically as residents flee into the forest for safety.

A security source added that the terrorists are presently engaging the army formation in the community.

“There is confusion in the community now, sporadic shooting currently going on,” a source said.

ISWAP, which split from the mainstream Boko Haram in 2016, has become a dominant group, focusing on military targets and high-profile attacks, including against aid workers.

Since the death of JAS leader, Abubakar Shekau, the group has been consolidating its grip in locations around Lake Chad.

Just recently, it appointed Wali Sani Shuwaram, a 45-year-old as the new Leader (Wali) of ISWAP in Lake Chad.

The sect’s membership has swollen with the defection of hundreds of Boko Haram fighters under Shekau.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/26/breaking-boko-haram-currently-attacking-yobe-community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Mrkumareze(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Christmas for bubu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Guyman02: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
The Army just called a world press conference on another thread below announcing the arrest in Enugu of an IPOB/ESN leader with one AK-47 and Nokia Torch light phone grin

Now we expect them to show their gallantry in Yobe but they will allow these insurgents to raid their camp, loot their armoury and get new vehicles, then later the Army spokesman will announce that at 18:00hrs our men neutralized 2500 terrorists with no video or picture evidence.

Back then Former COAS General Danbazau frustrated me out of the Army using nepotism and sectionalism, today I am glad I have my freedom, perhaps I would have been there in the frontline misusing my bravery while Yusuf Buhari is getting crowned as District Head undecided

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Tumbulum: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
They arrested a notorious ipob ESN leader in the other thread with one gun and no other picture and stupiiiid people are rejoicing because of a guy who wants his own country devoid of Islamic terrorist.
The continued exploit of Islamic terrorist and their collaborators in the Nigeria military reinforces my believe in a new country called Biafra. It shall come to pass and nothing will stop it.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Strongdickfresh: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Boko Haram had been defeated long time ago. Ask failbuhari, Lai Mohammed, buratai and APC/failbuhari supporters about these ones trying to discredit failbuhari effort to combat insecurity. There is no cause for alarm... Northern Nigeria is the safest in the whole world.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
fake news no More Boko in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by slawormiir: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar

To bad

So we nor fit drink water drop cup

We dey run ..Kitikiti..we dey run katekate for inside our own country

It will never be well with bubu and Tinubu

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by money121(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
BOKO UNA NO DEY TIRED OF KILLING AND BOMBING

LET LOVE LEAD

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by NotBeenPaid: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021

North is peaceful.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by jeff1993: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Boko BoYs on the BEAT!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by tradepunter: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
K
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by rave1047: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sad news
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
They will all be killed las las.
All terrorists and their sponsors and Apologists in this nation will not witness the coming year.
Brutal ends await all animals and swines.

If you are a supporter of terrorism or see yourself as a swine,
Quote this post now.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Passionate888: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lies. Fake news. Buhari has defeated boko haram. The North is very safe and secure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wahala you newsmen no de hear. You guys are disobedient to constituted authorities. Lai Mohammed have warned you guys to be reporting this but una no go hear. Y paint buhari as bad naa??

Abeg, these are soft targets joor..... Sai Buhari till 2056

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Don't be surprised to see some children of hate, frustrations and perdition happy by this news of deaths and blood.
This is the only kind of news those online bastards are always happy to read.
This is the kinda news that make dem cum.
Just wait to read their comments.
Cannibalistic swines and idiots always happy reading about the deaths of innocent Nigerians.
That evil, blood and deaths y'all seek for will find yall in due time.
None of yall will escape the seed of your bitterness and hatred.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
If you are one of the unfortunate cannibals,
Quote this post now.

Tranquillity360:
Boko haram is just starting and you are already crying.
....and he answered!
Dem know demselves.
They never disappoint.
Nairalanders and mods, take note........ undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
LolZz..... very good New they should drop atomic bombs, seun should help remove that nonsense comment that's before my own...and thunder should also fire smallsara or bigsahar, what's the name again self.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by arazanbal: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
the north is safe. i repeat the north is safe

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by onlyonechid84(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
They only show power when they see innocent civilian with stick and Nokia phone.
Meanwhile, the God forsaken terrorist have taken over some communities & villages in the north.

Nonsense upon ingerdient !!!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by goodlistener: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eya

But our special forces are busy arresting one ESN man with one ak 47 somewhere na.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Thebigheart: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
For this season of celebration. Make this people fear God na.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by chiedu7: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
The North is paradise

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Falzxo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Damn this is too bad
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by nerdjared: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Political war
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by BigDawsNet: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry Some people said it's family buisness we should
ignore it...

But let remember they are Nigerian and they don't deserve to die like guinea fowl... Not anyone...

I pray this genocide end one day...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Guyman02:
The Army just called a world press conference on another thread below announcing the arrest in Enugu of an IPOB/ESN leader with one AK-47 and Nokia Torch light phone grin

Now we expect them to show their gallantry in Yobe but they will allow these insurgents to raid their camp, loot their armoury and get new vehicles, then the Army spokesman will announce that at 18:00hrs our men neutralized 2500 terrorists with no video or picture evidence.

The frustrated me out of the Army using sectionalism, today I am glad I have my freedom, perhaps I would have been there in the frontline misusing my bravery while Yusuf Buhari is getting crowned as District Head undecided

Dis didn't happen in Biafraland so the army can't act you know! Na business as usual

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Btruth: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nigeria Army dey hear so? sad
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by illicit(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dem yobeans sef no try
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by chloride6: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is Buni from Buni Yadi?

Modified: I guessed right..

Nawa ooh..

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by franchasng: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na wa oh angry
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Guyman02:

Now we expect them to show their gallantry in Yobe but they will allow these insurgents to raid their camp, loot their armoury and get new vehicles, then the Army spokesman will announce that at 18:00hrs our men neutralized 2500 terrorists with no video or picture evidence.

The frustrated me out of the Army using sectionalism, today I am glad I have my freedom, perhaps I would have been there in the frontline misusing my bravery while Yusuf Buhari is getting crowned as District Head undecided
Lol. Na you sabi their gimmick pass. grin. The next news will be, Army neutralized several bandits in North West while some bandits also surrendered their arms , all in the name of damage control. Until we breakaway from this people, in the next 20 years, the fight against political insurgency will never end and we'd keep pumping our hard earned resources into fighting it with little or nothing to show for it. But wait, how can those whom they claimed have repented still be this very active? grin.

Only in Nigeria will a terrorist, who prefers dying for the cause he so much believes in, to laying down his arms will be repenting.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / Last Lap: Tinubu Campaign Mulls Alliance With Smaller Parties / Islamic Scholar Endorses Atiku/Okowa, Asks Followers To Vote PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.