Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him (3972 Views)

I Have A Very Bad Habit And I Think Im Strongly Addicted. How Do I Break Free? / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
I feel sad and can't sleep after taking out my frustrations on my nephew who came to spend the Xmas hols with me.

Hes actually my first nephew from our eldest sister.and he's been itching to come to my place as I'm his favorite. I always spoil him whenever he's around.

Hes now a big guy but still fond of me. So he came yesterday and we all tripped out to have fun but somehow I've been unnecessarily harsh on him. Like I expect him to know what to do at the right time and if he fails, I'll just yell at him but later start feeling bad for yelling at him. Now because he's a big guy, he feels somehow, unlike when he was still Small that he'll just laugh it off or quickly say, "aunty I'm sorry". Now he'll just look at me like "what again now" and it makes me feel bad.

Today, he called the Mom and told her he'll be coming back on Tuesday. It immediately hit me that I've not been nice to him like he expected. Even when the Mom asked why he's coming back so soon, he said, "when I come, we'll talk." So when he dropped, I asked him to tell me why he's leaving so soon and he just told me it's nothing. So I asked him if he still wants to stay beyond Tuesday, he said if I want him to, he will.

Today was worst because the generator refused to supply light and I began to fume after trying to call the engineer to no avail. So I took out my frustrations on him again. I blamed him for the fault of the Gen and told him it was after touched it, it developed problems and he was like " not again"...
* Gush*! I don't know what's wrong with me.

After everything, I called him and apologized for being so harsh and asked him to forgive and bear with me.
I feel so baaad right now..

Please, I don't want this nonsense to continue tomorrow. So what can I do to control it. I really feel for him.

The Mom just called now asking me why he said he was coming back. I just told her what he told me.. undecided. I guess she's suspecting he's not happy with his stay with me..
Now, she's coming tomorrow. undecided

Modified:

All I created this post for was to get help and I don't care if I get bashed because it's typical of nairalanders to throw shades instead of making sensible contributions to help as expected.

For the records, I woke him this morning and asked if he sees me as being harsh, he said No. So, enough with the insults already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Bbbb33: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's normal
Start drinking or smoking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Bola146(f): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by EmzyT: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
What's eating you up? Why being unecessarily Evil and Wicked to your nephew? sad Can you be unecessarily Harsh to your own kids that way too? sad

Mercychen:

Please, I don't want this nonsense to continue tomorrow. So what can I do to control it. I really feel for him.

Very good Question, Please Allow the Innocent boy go back to his Parents, before you'll use this your unwarranted Harshness/Hatred on him to stab or strangle him to death One day sad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by TarOrfeeek: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry

See the gender way Men dey simple for.

You cannot treat another person pikin with small regard.

You don't even know what you want.. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by GboyegaD(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Learn to calm down and clear your head of whatever has been cluttering there for some time now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

See the gender way Men dey simple for.

You cannot treat another person pikin with small regard.

You don't even know what you want.. angry

I treat him with regard just that maybe I expect him to be like me when it comes to doing things fast and accurate.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by esthel(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
You should try to control yourself at least you realise there is an issue.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
esthel:
You should try to control yourself at least you realise there is an issue.

I just don't know, it happens so fast before I realize or even try to control it.

I'll try.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by odinson1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
I hope you don't CASTRATE That boy like you Were planning to CASTRATE your Fiance cheesy

Women and their Brutal Selfishness and Cruelty

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:
What's eating you up? Why being unecessarily Evil and Wicked to your nephew? sad Can you be unecessarily Harsh to your own kids that way too? sad

[/b]

Allow the Innocent boy go back to his Parents, before you'll use this your unwarranted Harshness/Hatred on him to stab or strangle him to death One day sad

Heheheheeee.. I see you've gone bunkers.

I reject those evil words of yours. Back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
There is a solution to ur matter, just get a bowl & pour into it a clean drinkable water, put it outside overnight for the dew of heaven. Then take the water early in the morning like 5:30am & drink b4 talking to anybody. Do this for 7days & u will see changes. Try & see, it`s working.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
There is a solution to ur matter, just get a bowl & pour into it a clean drinkable water, put it outside overnight for the dew of heaven. Then take the water early in the morning like 5:30am & drink b4 talking to anybody. Do this for 7days & u will see changes. Try & see, it`s working.

Ha... My dear, such fetishes don't work for me. I vowed to God never to try such in my life.
Anything therapeutic would do.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by EmzyT: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Mercychen:

Heheheheeee.. I see you've gone bunkers.

I reject those evil words of yours. Back to sender in Jesus name.
[/s]

It's not evil words, na reality I dey tell you so.. no be dis gender again? We've seen the evils perpetrated by you guys on kids whom you didn't give birth to countless times on Nairaland Front Page smiley We know how evil and wicked you people can be to kids whom aren't yours cheesy

Don't starve the boy to death like the other woman did to a baby oo please grin

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by cleish(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
I understand better now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by ValCon888: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
You're sexually frustrated.
You need a fertile rod to bring out your loving nature.

16 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Homeboiy: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
I know your problem

This year has passed again without a husband

Na so evening newspapers de act
Frustration

Allow the boy to go
If I be am sef
Na that Tuesday morning I go tell you say I wan go
And you still de form for nice guys coming your way

I pity you
2022 go still pass you if you don’t change

14 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by annayawchee: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
U be witch na

Early stage of manifestation..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Slizzords: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mercychen:

I treat him with regard just that maybe I expect him to be like me when it comes to doing things fast and accurate.
Madam you are always complaining about one thing or another , if it's not about your sister , na your nephew , dog , etc. What you really need is companionship from a man .

All this your mood swings and nagging will be a thing of the past once a man helps to remove all those cobwebs between your thighs. If I may ask when last did you have sex?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by sisisioge: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmmm...

Well, they said once you know the problem, the solution is half sorted. Try your best to not be harsh with him, just try. Issue resolved.

Meanwhile, apart from your conduct with him, would you like to consciously examine your interaction with people in 2022? Just determine within yourself to be more accommodating and relaxed. May God bless you with patience kiss

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Aurelius1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
You better not marry a single dad else you might end up killing the poor kid(s).

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Vision101(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Yeah... I experienced it from you. One innocent joke I made against your comment here, what you said was beyond my reasoning.

Because I have a policy of not using gutter language against anybody (faceless forum or no faceless forum) I simply made a decision of not to read or comment on anything that has your name on it.

I read and I'm commenting on this thread in the spirit of the season.

I have no advice to give.

16 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by SpiritLION(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:
I feel sad and can't sleep after taking out my frustrations on my nephew who came to spend the Xmas hols with me.

Hes actually my first nephew from our eldest sister.and he's been itching to come to my place as I'm his favorite. I always spoil him whenever he's around.

Hes now a big guy but still fond of me. So he came yesterday and we all tripped out to have fun but somehow I've been unnecessarily harsh on him. Like I expect him to know what to do at the right time and if he fails, I'll just yell at him but later start feeling bad for yelling at him. Now because he's a big guy, he feels somehow, unlike when he was still Small that he'll just laugh it off or quickly say, "aunty I'm sorry". Now he'll just look at me like "what again now" and it makes me feel bad.

Today, he called the Mom and told her he'll be coming back on Tuesday. It immediately hit me that I've not been nice to him like he expected. Even when the Mom asked why he's coming back so soon, he said, "when I come, we'll talk." So when he dropped, I asked him to tell me why he's leaving so soon and he just told me it's nothing. So I asked him if he still wants to stay beyond Tuesday, he said if I want him to, he will.

Today was worst because the generator refused to supply light and I began to fume after trying to call the engineer to no avail. So I took out my frustrations on him again. I blamed him for the fault of the Gen and told him it was after touched it, it developed problems and he was like " not again"...

After everything, I called him and apologized for being so harsh and asked him to forgive and bear with me.

The Mom just called now asking me why he said he was coming back. I just told her what he told me.. undecided. I guess she's suspecting he's not happy with his stay with me..

From my assignment, I think inner fulfillment is lacking, and loneliness is dealing with you = FRUSTRATION!

I hope is not what am thinking?? You missed "doing the thing"??

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Naughtysex: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2021
This really show that you will make a very bad wife if you should continue this way

The way you are treating your nephew is the same way you will treat any man who will marry you

The shape of your face (on your profile) is a face of a silent wicked lady

Any woman with that type of shape of face are wicked silently, in fact some of them end up becoming a wicked witch

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by dan9ice(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Wetin be your own
Which kinda transfer of aggression
You'll overdo to the extend that he'll stop coming to your house

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2021
author=sisisioge post=108841904]Hmmmm...

Well, they said once you know the problem, the solution is half sorted. Try your best to not be harsh with him, just try. Issue resolved.
My dear, I'm not usually like that, reason I was surprised at myself and had to create this thread to see if I can get help.

Meanwhile, apart from your conduct with him, would you like to consciously examine your interaction with people in 2022? Just determine within yourself to be more accommodating and relaxed. May God bless you with patience
My dear, I don't have issues in my interactions with people. I'm a very accommodating person. It's just that, I don't like people taking me for granted just because I'm being nice or friendly. You know people do that a lot and it has sort of made me reduce my interactions with people.

Though I'll still try and work on myself come 2022. Everyone needs a change of attitude at some point in their lives.

Thanks, Sisi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Fiscus105(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

If ur own blood finds it difficult to leave at peace with you, how would someone son (husband) cope?
"Learn how to be a good wife material you say no", but competing with men ..........future is female,......... Feminist........ Modernisation, gender equality, blablah.

My advise: work on ur character and submissive enough so that you can have stable guy in ur life. With this frustration would vanish and love and joy would back in ur life and you will no longer be a bark dog to everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Foodqueen(f): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Try to work on anything eating you up from within.

Also, try to accept the situation of things you cannot change.

Don't expect perfection from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by kaboninc(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

Modified:

All I created this post for was to get help and I don't care if I get bashed because it's typical of nairalanders to throw shades instead of making sensible contributions to help as expected.

For the records, I woke him this morning and asked if he sees me as being harsh, he said No. So, enough with the insults already.

Lol. No be you again? The one with one kine mentality when it comes to men, especially men in your life?

Were you not the one feeling fly for dumping a guy just because he did not share your view of one child and all those rubbish and insentive nonsense you said about him....

Now you're acting and being very terrible with your nephew and still forgetting that it's you and not others who have serious personal issues to deal with.....

I only wish you well else you'll end up lonely, miserable if you don't put your own self in check.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by kaboninc(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

No no...you expect everyone to be like you, to think like you, to act like you because you're what?

E don dey clear for your eyes. Na Nairaland you dey even get companionship. I'm so such you don't have any good, satisfying relationship outside here.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2021
kaboninc:

No no...you expect everyone to be like you, to think like you, to act like you because you're what?

E don dey clear for your eyes. Na Nairaland you dey even get companionship. I'm so such you don't have any good, satisfying relationship outside here.

Who collect your Christmas rice?
Ta!
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Let me express my sincerest pity to your future husband in advance

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? / Tribal Marks: Are They Bad? / Having Trouble Understanding My Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.