Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43897 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.

That woman is evil, fetish and devilish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Mancrossfire: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you man up, she gotta woman down grin

What I'm I even saying.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Hopsinluck: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let me watch. I'll just watch, spectate, behold, and foresee what would happen next. All this family wahala seff. Keep it off social media
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by drsugar: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op is very wise but not wise.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by dimexy247(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mad o
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by kaptaneSaka(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
G
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by fasho01(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Your topic was misleading at first. Well, in my own humble opinion, I concur with all that you have said op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by FullBlastLight: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Everybody shld stick wit whatever works 4 them provided it brings peace!

If u wil hv 2 SIMP 4 peace 2 reign, good!

If she wil hv 2 SLAVE 4 peace, good too!

If u both wil hv 2 come 2 compromise 4 mutual peace, why wait at all?

OP, ur post is nothing bt ur own personal opinion, wich u're quite entitled to!

That's how u understand it, and it's a direct product of ur own education!

Of course, our responses 2 issues in life are a product of our accumulated knowledge, experiences & intuitions!

So, u've jst aired ur own opinion on d subject matter based on d aforementioned!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by qtguru(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Or get an apartment with water running from the tap. lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by flokii: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin cheesy

Comrade you need to be calming down.. how will you preinform your wife that you'll send her packing for mistakes she'll likely make.
Well in a way, it's better she knows her fate before hand if she messes up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by obembet(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

Men and thier wahala

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by folks4luv(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
You deserve the kinda woman you married. She didnt do just you a favour, she did the entire nation a favour.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by richmond500: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Those are the rules bro...
You making her a favour to marry her..

Any gra gra to your father's house
this mentality is sick.
Except the lady is handicapped, u can't be doing her a favour

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Reality3080: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.
n u believe d thrash,she no just jam craze person
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by muheeb01(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm marriage palaver

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

way to go!

100% fully supported.

Say no to SIMPing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Success77x: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
beautyhd:
Mad people roaming the streets.

Na them.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LZAA: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
What level of simpering is this ffs grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Skillsnigeria: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Noted
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by iscom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
OK
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by AfroKnight: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by schoolboymatt(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
my question here is... how are u doing her a favor by being married to her?

is she not beautiful? is she handicapped?

I don't understand. please explain what u mean here.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one marriage no wan last one week.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by tolaswim: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
solidmyk:
Op just dey burst my head
Nice writeup dude
Just dey feel chill bro with that too mehh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

I swear, when I read that guys story, I just weak.

If you want war, I give you war.

If you want peace, I give you peace.

Both of us must sacrifice our comfort to get what we want.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Peace ko, wee-wee ni
!
I love you bro... Brotherly love cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by muheeb01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
If she cheats on you? No excuse for cheating in relationship tho...but don't open door or allow it...if you're lacking financially or sexually there will be problem...so as you're hustling for money,upgrade your bedroom game....dm me for more info

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Chummynoni(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
visijo:
You are using student account and you are praying for millions, how you wan take collect am?
I dont understand the connection between what you said and reality but it happened to me. The month I upgraded my account, I made more than a million naira that month despite going thru hardship for years. I just sat down and thot if the account cud be the reason, and lo and behold! It was. Some things happen beyond our comprehension .

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
OP don't allow guys that beg their wife for sex and see nothing wrong with it, hear you o

grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.