Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (43904 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by jaybenugo: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUuldOEeys

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Her Daughter (Photo, Video)

An Ireland-based Nigerian mum has scolded her daughter, stating that tattoo is not welcomed under her roof, IGBERETV reports.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg5-cY1jgGU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Cadamlk: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2022
I love Nigerian mum. They don't take shit from kids . I am not talking about young mums of today,many of them spoil kids by trying to copy the western life.

Reminds me of my mum ,a very strong disciplinarian.

443 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by escavros: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Thank you ma

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by PlayMaker14: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2022
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.

289 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2022
I love this don't allow ur environment to influence u

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.
Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin

488 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Pells: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Kick her out,
Buhari spoilt her tho sad shocked sad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Dozie32(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Madam your daughter Don start foreign hook up ooo grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by foolotu: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Omoluabi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Since SARS was disband, the number of youths wearing Dreadlocks, Tattoo and Peircing of Nose, Lips and Earrings among the males have increased drastically.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
"Your African mum" , as if you're not African yourself? undecided

43 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by bigdammyj: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Good way.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Spaxon(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Maintain your Status Quo kid

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Adext4sure(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
You just made my day ma'am cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by point5: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Kids of these days…anyways I trust Igbo mothers ..they will always help you reset your brain when it comes to issues like this..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Come to Nigeria after your mum chases u from Ireland, tattoo is free for everyone here.

#oriyintiopeyen

6 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Any professional that can clean off a tattoo or can make referrals? Quote me.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Makeup Your Mind To Believe This.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtAzaTnvHs

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Oh Gosh!
Don’t get me started.
Sometimes you just regret having children.

But a time comes when the “African or Nigerian” way will NOT WORK even in Africa or Nigeria.

That is the time you must live your own life and let these “womb fruits” do their own things and LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

This woman dey shout wan get stroke!

If the daughter decides to go against her wishes, she can’t do shyte!✅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzTcD6sCfl0

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Minjim: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
If you wanna act all grown up and independent, at least afford to rent your own apartment
Boyooosa:
Come to Nigeria after your mum chases u from Ireland, tattoo is free for everyone here.

#oriyintiopeyen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.
Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin

Boy, you made my day!

You made me bursted out laughing uncontrollably

36 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Noviagro(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg5-cY1jgGU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I would have slapped the hell out of her,she talks too much.

8 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by dejol88: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Straight up! No need of sugar coating it.

God abeg o no let my daughter return say she need tattoos ooo or begin to drink nor smoke.

Social vices for obodo oyibo no be here ooo.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Clicked: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Kenmatt:
Since SARS was disband, the number of youths wearing Dreadlocks, Tattoo and Peircing of Nose, Lips and Earrings among the males have increased drastically.

Is that a bad thing?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by okomile(f): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

This crack me up well a
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kizzygentle: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Me wey Don design my body finish.. I will tell all my children to do it and if they don't, they will leave my house..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.