Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. (9232 Views)

I Never Knew Owerri Was This Developed. Chai, Propagandists Have Deceived Us / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by munooo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Currently I am in Rwanda. This country has a european ambience. The police seems professional and everyone seems to obey the rule of law. The system works here. Rwanda does not have that usual African vibe of corruption and impunity. The systems works here.

After my 3 days quarantine, I will visit some exotic places and share the pictures here. This place has a great future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imw7VJBjIiE

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm definitely going to visit Rwanda, or work from there

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by rentgyd2000s: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Though Kagame has his flaws, who doesn't have sef, he is comparatively doing a nice work in Rwanda.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by munooo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Paul Kagame is doing a fantastic job. Corruption among the political class is almost nonexistent. Most of the politicians live a normal live. Rwanda's development should be studied in most African universities. African's problem starts and ends on Leadership. Rwanda proves it.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
rentgyd2000s:
Though Kagame has his flaws, who doesn't have sef, he comparatively doing a nice in Rwanda.

Rwanda is a solid argument for why democracy is not the best form of governance.

Some detractors will come to say now that the development is only limited to Kigali.

15 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by dasparrow: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kigali looks so clean. I like it. Other African nations should take note. Stop loitering!

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Urbanchampion: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
There's something unravelled about Kigame that so popular among other African Leaders, despite his dictatorial tendencies and abuse of power.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by SKhanmi: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
munooo:
Paul Kagame is doing a fantastic job. Corruption among the political class is almost nonexistent. Most of the politicians live a normal live. Rwanda's development should be studied in most African universities. African's problem starts and ends on Leadership. Rwanda proves it.

Care to share your experience at their airport?, and apart from leadership, I think the type of government matters also. Kagame is more like a mini dictator
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Assuming Rwanda have oil like NIGERIA, they would have been the Dubai of Africa, I love what kagame is doing there.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by munooo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

Care to share your experience at their airport?, and apart from leadership, I think the type of government matters also. Kagame is more like a mini dictator

The airport experience was smooth. I was told is visa on arrival, but it is actually VISA FREE for Nigerian passport holders. You get stamped in and you have 30 days to stay in the country.

The immigration lady asked why I was here, where I was going to stay and how long. They act professional. If this country continue like this, they will soon become the singapore of Africa.

Paul Kigame is a wise leader. Because of where they are coming from, the country needs no political distractions. Most of the so called political opponents are just power hungry politicians and might end up destroying the country. I see no reason why there is a need to change a leader if he is leading the country in the right direction. The man is a great leader. And if he needs to silent distractors and selfish political miscreants to save his country from another civil war, then so be it.

He has both, the compassionate heart to do what is right and the toughness to lead. Rwandans actually respect and love this man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by heniford2: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
The igbos state will soon beat this country in development
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by murphyrichy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please do share it, will like to watch some pictures.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
munooo:

Really? Corruption among the political class is non existence? You have only been in that country for just 3days as you said and you already knows this much? Who is feeding you with all that tells? Because i don't think 3days is any where close to enough time to know these much about a country you have never been to before. Kigali is very great and Kagame is trying but please leave that corruption is almost none existence crap please. Rwandan rulers or politicians are as corrupt as most African countries rulers, only that they steals codedly.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why can't Nigeria have culture of planting flowers like Rwanda. See how beautiful the place look

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nitt: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2021
heniford2:
The igbos state will soon beat this country in development

In illegal substance development you meant to say
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nitt: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
I'm interested in this topic

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Gadafii: 2:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Rwanda that was ravaged by warlords and genocide, hunger and starvation.

Look at how beautiful and organize the country is, a supposed giant of Africa with legs of a toddler is still struggling to build her self, despite all the resources at her disposal

Nigerian leaders no deserve peaceful, painless death, neither do they deserve rest when they die

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by rex444(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2021
If we go thru what they've been thru....
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Mcslize: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2021
munooo:

The airport experience was smooth. I was told is visa on arrival, but it is actually VISA FREE for Nigerian passport holders. You get stamped in and you have 30 days to stay in the country.

The immigration lady asked why I was here, where I was going to stay and how long. They act professional. If this country continue like this, they will soon become the singapore of Africa.

Paul Kigame is a wise leader. Because of where they are coming from, the country needs no political distractions. Most of the so called political opponents are just power hungry politicians and might end up destroying the country. I see no reason why there is a need to change a leader if he is leading the country in the right direction. The man is a great leader. And if he needs to silent distractors and selfish political miscreants to save his country from another civil war, then so be it.

He has both, the compassionate heart to do what is right and the toughness to lead. Rwandans actually respect and love this man.

That's very good. How much for the visa on arrival? And how much do their hotels cost per day?
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Mcslize: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2021
okeyglm:
Why can't Nigeria have culture of planting flowers like Rwanda. See how beautiful the place look

Nigerians are too dirty. They loiter everywhere. See how clean Rwanda surroundings is? But here in Nigeria, they will keep dumping dirts everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Blurpy: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Kigali!
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by munooo(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Really? Corruption among the political class is non existence? You have only been in that country for just 3days as you said and you already knows this much? Who is feeding you with all that tells? Because i don't think 3days is any where close to enough time to know these much about a country you have never been to before. Kigali is very great and Kagame is trying but please leave that corruption is almost none existence crap please. Rwandan rulers or politicians are as corrupt as most African countries rulers, only that they steals codedly.

Before coming here I have done my own research. I said corruption is almost nonexistent and that would mean very very low. When a country’s elites push corruption that low, the system is barely affected by it. There is still corruption even in America, but national interest will always come first.

Their politicians here aren’t wealthy. They do not have Oil or major natural resources but yet see what they have done with the little they have.

Go to other African countries and within 24 hours you will feel and chew corruption. E.g Nigeria, Kenya,Uganda, Ghana even South Africa

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Olumighty123(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2021
See road network for God sake, even the best roads in Nigeria doesn't look like this.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Olumighty123(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2021
okeyglm:

You'd see some random person defeacating and urinating on the plant, poisoning it from growing, that's how sick our people is.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Emshally: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2021
If you want to visit rwanda. Let me know. Constant light, fresh air
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by MVLOX(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Honestly I am thinking of getting a job in Rwanda and moving there.... Does anybody here have an idea on how to go about this?
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
See road network for God sake, even the best roads in Nigeria doesn't look like this.
Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Prechy08(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
After that fight/war year's back all politicians seams to have factory reset in that country and see how well it's doing
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Olumighty123(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Rubbish talk

But you know you can do well by countering my opinion in a more civil way? Instead of been aggressive and stupid at this same time.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Olumighty123:

But you know you can do well by countering my opinion in a more civil way? Instead of been aggressive and stupid at this same time.
I don't know anytime you guys see a little asphalt road in another country you guys start foaming in your mouth about your country..

Nigeria is bad we know but you want to tell me we don't have such a road you see there anywhere in Nigeria?

That is how you guys talked about Ghana better than Nigeria in development at the end of the day it's only a fraction of their capital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2021
wiseone28:
I don't know anytime you guys see a little asphalt road in another country you guys start foaming in your mouth about your country..

Nigeria is bad we know but you want to tell me we don't have such a road you see there anywhere in Nigeria?

That is how you guys talked about Ghana better than Nigeria in development at the end of the day it's only a fraction of their capital.
bro we are not talking about asphalt here. the flowers , the landscape are top notch you can only see in advance countries. even their single Lane has flowers everywhere. let's not talk about double lane , naija don't have such pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian / Opinion : 6 Ways Accidents Can Be Reduced In Nigeria / I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.