Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video (1774 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by wallstreetnews: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by wallstreetnews: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Ubanz: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's cool.
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Jidemoo: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
In this life wey we dey so...money is very relevant

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by koondog: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jidemoo:
In this life wey we dey so...money is very relevant

If you are Igbo. Nah them sabi make money and get am too much.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Agricmoney(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Enjoy yourself.All work and no play makes you a dull boy

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Iko5000: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
So the girls no wear life jacket , we know who go survive if boat capsize
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by ThEGodFaThEr111: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obi Cubana my guy I just finished discussing business related issue with him on phone.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by madmohamed(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7MZzGn-D4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_lhnwFLkU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2
I don't know why I hate alcohol.

Enjoy your self my brother. Na your money anybody who don't like should hang
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hope they know how to swim.
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
They are mocking the victims of this stupid scammer called cubana. And someone will say this guy will die well?
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Christmas is about enjoying the money you've worked for the year

Money no dey follow person to the grave

If you no enjoy your money when you still alive, Na someone else go enjoy am when you're no more .

Once in a while, give yourself, family and friends a very special treat.
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Idiot useless fucking scammer.
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
johnmartus:
Idiot useless fucking scammer.
Did he scammed your ancestor ?

Like what the Bleep is wrong with some people in this forum undecided
You jumped out from nowhere and called him a scammer ...

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

If you no enjoy your money when you still alive, Na someone else go enjoy am when you're no more .

[/s]

Which work he worked I know you will start telling me he own super club house and other where did started from?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

Which work he worked I know you will start telling me he own super club house and other where did started from?
You need money

Poverty can make some people so hateful of successful men

You need money

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shut up that thing na bloody scammer.
PrinceOfLagos:

Did he scammed your ancestor ?

Like what the Bleep is wrong with some people in this forum undecided
You jumped out from nowhere and called him a scammer ...
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
johnmartus:
My friend go and make money

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't need money or car man.
PrinceOfLagos:

You need money

Poverty can make some people so hateful of successful men

You need money
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by johnmartus(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
I will but not in dubious way.
PrinceOfLagos:

My friend go and make money

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by udele1: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
All thanks to the Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra, lagos will now b3come the New Christmas destination for Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by leicestercamper: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by xelly: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What will Dangote do? Start enjoying his money? Little mind
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by xelly: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2021
johnmartus:
They are mocking the victims of this stupid scammer called cubana. And someone will say this guy will die well?

Nawao....If you aren't happy with him, you are not gonna make a dime. Stop attaching success to fraud. Open your mind and find something good to do.

I guess Jeff and Mark are all fraudsters by your judgement?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by mightyhaze: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2021
johnmartus:
ok we don hear
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by mightyhaze: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2021
udele1:
All thanks to the Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra, lagos will now b3come the New Christmas destination for Igbo's.
stop spamming every thread with this nonsense.. East is shut down as I type now
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Telekinetic: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Its like poverty don make life tire you! You better drink sniper die now o!

Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Telekinetic: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
udele1:
Na only this line you sabi ni? It’s like Lai propaganda money don dey finish. Nor go find real work. Idiot!
Re: Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: How Pantami Disconnected SIM Cards From National Electricity Grid (Video / Breaking News - This Is Peter Obi's Running Mate? / Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.