Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) (70336 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
It's still totomade
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Heffalump(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transporter11:
Please when you see any of these guys flexing and living their life on social media, Don't abuse them, but just pray to someday have yours (and work hard).

No body comes out from nowhere, we have all had our though times, even Davido that just celebrated 10 years, he started from somewhere. Even if his father had money, he still had his struggles.
It might take someone 10 years, and it took another 2 years to get to the top, don't ever say it's luck(the race is not for the hard worker).
If it's your time, then it's your time.

Truly you're a false prophet grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108863006:

Work, hustle hard and pray for God's blessings.
People wey dey see d money no get two heads.

Na anoda year dey come so oooo.
No come here dey still dey ask d same question biko
Just tell him to join you in your 30k audio grilling business instead of this opata you dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Tranquility2345: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, let alone working, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

Make mama looseguard drop 2k for parlour, them go move am. grin

If they even do yahoo and hit big, their family house would become below them. They will stay in a hotel for months.

I can’t imagine life without a daughter. Chukwu okike ekwela ihe ojo!!!!!

You are a man with hairy balls. Confirmed!

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by HabaHaba: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, let alone working, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

If they even do yahoo and hit big, their family house would become below them. They will stay in a hotel for months.

Poco, badt mouth no dey dey far from you! Lol

Well, ur somewhat right, but really it's not all guys that forget home or their mums or dads.

I built house for my mum, sent her money monthly and made sure she's always happy. But she died early, and worst in my arms. In fact today while we worked on the goats i bought for a family party, all my thoughts were just about her not being here to celebrate and thank God for life with us.

After 5 years of her going to rest, i still remember my Dear Mama (in Tupacs voice).

I love my mum more than any other woman.

I miss you mum. You made a strong willed and hardworking and self reliant man out of me!

Am forever grateful to God for making me to come to this world through you.

ADIEU SWEET MOTHER LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!

By the way Poco, i love & cherish my daughters too. That's why I give them the best of education i can possibly afford.

#God bless our girls.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is what iyabo ojo should do.
Money is good jooor

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by AlphikkaTech: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Nah mumu boys dey do this one LOL.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by TheGift: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, I’m a guy but I can’t argue with this. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Aurelius1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
white lion is doing a great job
Who's white lion?
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Aurelius1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmnn!!! Well said.100% true.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by RPG2020(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

You are very right on this

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Sprumbaba: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mama pikin.

Help vote for a friend here. Thanks
https://tradeandtravelgiveaway.com?sre=J9Dw4OSqzXzgg
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by franchasng: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy

Not all guys oh.

Me I am a pride to my parents, my siblings, my cousins, relatives and even my community and praying to be a pride to Nigeria and the black race with time.

But honestly you made a valid point. Many guys are rich in the city while their parents and siblings are languishing in one dungeon, and these same guys will be buying ladies latest cars, gadgets, sponsoring their vacations and even building mansions for them, but to help their parents and siblings, na story story, God forbid bad thing.

This is a wake up call to all the useless sons who abandoned their parents and siblings while squandering their money on girls, una thunder go long oh cheesy

Just take a look at what a girl built for her parents and family, this is highly commendable even if she slept with Pa Buhari to acquire it, it doesn't matter, its better than useless Yahoo plus guys who squander their money on girls, sleeping at different hotels and forming rich, efulefus. And honestly many Nigerian ladies of our time are working hard doing legitimate online businesses, selling products and making profits daily.

I know a lot of them, they are making good use of the internet and social media marketing tools, while fools call them olosho

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Anyone who refers to women as harlots without concrete proof whenever they succeed is A GENERATIONAL IDIOT! This is now rampant in Lagos. Calling women ashawo at any slight misunderstanding. All your own will become ashawo so you will know how it feels. I am just angry
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by letitrainnow(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Clitcurrency. If you know you know
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin

Wicked...

You got us...
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Agbebakun22: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

What's all these long epistle of Paul all about exactly
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Pinkybush: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
So great of her. Congrats big sis!
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by pman096(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omofloflo:
Puccisellification
Go do your own
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by franchasng: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Clitcurrency.
If you know you know
That girl is selling products like fire. Forget clito whatever, those ladies are making money daily from selling products to thousands of their female fans and followers. Any popular female online today can make millions daily selling things to her followers unlike guys who dont buy products just because their favorite celebrity is selling or promoting it.

I speak from experience, they are making huge income from ecommerce.

Many of them are modelling fashion wears for several Turkey fashion houses and making profit from marketing those items to their female fan base.

The world don change oh, smart, beautiful ladies are making real money from ecommerce business
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by oluwaahmed: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Harrison4adam:
Clitocurrency can transformat anything on planet Earth

I swear, don't mess with the fùckchain.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Passionate888: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

not all guys o and not all girls do that
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Kzinne: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

imagine the thrash you wrote up there. Do you know how many men have changed their communities around? Not just families? You never see money so go sit down
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by od501: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Hanti...your hate has been noted. But you and I knows that all those things you said there is complete trash!!

I don't know who you are, but very sure that in your village, 99.9% who were helped in businesses were done by a man. Look at all the families doing well in your Village and your current neighbourhood, 99.9% of the sponsors are all men too. Seriously, what do women like you have against the male folks?! You think people like you will even last one month without a man in the picture.

I respect women (who respect themselves), but never for one day will I compare a woman to a man: it is a direct insult. I also noted your prayer, and I join you in saying the same prayer: May you conceive all females, and may the males that should be amongst them be converted to females too.

All these products of a single mother's shaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by od501: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kzinne:
imagine the thrash you wrote up there. Do you know how many men have changed their communities around? Not just families? You never see money so go sit down

Read in-between lines, you will notice that guys don use this one do trade by barter. She is frustrated, but I strongly believe she is product of a single mother. They are always like that, aggressive and bitter one men.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Uniportadmision: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Female Nwamaikpe... Intelligent but foul mouthed.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by brandsoncharlie: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Some of you ladies on naira land need serious brain checkup. Your comment doesn't define anything . There's a huge gap women need to fill when compared to the achievement of men in the society.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by NwokoloOwa: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Newboss:

You talk too much. E get some things you no suppose dey talk.

I agree joor.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.