Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) (70339 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Clitocurrency at work.
Part of the money meant to construct that road in your state went into this Project.

As much as we can't substantiate how she is making the money, at least let's give it to her. She is doing well.

Most men will make these money, instead of them to bless their parents and family members they will be dashing oloshos millions upadan.

Las Las, Oloshos have more sense than most Nigerian men!
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Prozico22(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Dis news is lie.
The building here is in enugu state at spotter estate
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by milkywaves(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, let alone working, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

Make mama looseguard drop 2k for parlour, them go move am. grin

If they even do yahoo and hit big, their family house would become below them. They will stay in a hotel for months.

I can’t imagine life without a daughter. Chukwu okike ekwela ihe ojo!!!!!

True talk.. I can relate..
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2021
This is highly commendable shocked . names always follow people .Is she married
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
The kinda ladies I admire..
I love it when ladies do this kinda stuffs.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by godofuck231: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
She's from a fowl cage ,slum ? Damn
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Gubioma: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, let alone working, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

Make mama looseguard drop 2k for parlour, them go move am. grin

If they even do yahoo and hit big, their family house would become below them. They will stay in a hotel for months.

I can’t imagine life without a daughter. Chukwu okike ekwela ihe ojo!!!!!
Dan Borno.....Masha Allah God bless u my dear
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Sholuwa241: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na this kind of person Nigeria need not those Afunjas who are ashamed of their very onble beginning God bless you
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by anoda(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
post=108863006:

Work, hustle hard and pray for God's blessings.
People wey dey see d money no get two heads.

Na anoda year dey come so oooo.
No come here dey still dey ask d same question biko
I don taya to hustle ooo
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by tiswell(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2022
od501:

Hanti...your hate has been noted. But you and I knows that all those things you said there is complete trash!!

I don't know who you are, but very sure that in your village, 99.9% who were helped in businesses were done by a man. Look at all the families doing well in your Village and your current neighbourhood, 99.9% of the sponsors are all men too. Seriously, what do women like you have against the male folks?! You think people like you will even last one month without a man in the picture.

I respect women (who respect themselves), but never for one day will I compare a woman to a man: it is a direct insult. I also noted your prayer, and I join you in saying the same prayer: May you conceive all females, and may the males that should be amongst them be converted to females too.

[b]All these products of a single mother's shaa!!
[/b]valid point!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.