Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO (5627 Views)

They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Sorry am posting this by midnight. The video is just coming. This happened yesterday December 27th. While we were celebrating the festive season cult members were busy killing themselves.

This is between black axee and Eiye in Ajah lagos state Nigeria.

Watch the disturbing video as this handsome looking boy is killed by rival gang. This is your awaiting fate when u become a cultist.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k4aEo7G8kuDZR6r6c6REJGHvVDCm78ly/view?usp=sharing

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2021
This is a piece of advice for all those who intend to join a confraternity.
They don't care if you're young. When your rival catches u they'll use you to count scores. Look at that young guy killed today there is absolutely no pity

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Now I begin to wonder how person go join something wey he no go get peace of mind plus he no go get money. Which kind yeye game be this

3 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
More PHOTOSs as the cultist continue killing themselves while everyone is enjoying the festive period.
This game is very bitter right now. Don't ever join there is no pity.
Because you'll not have money and you'll not have rest of mind.

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2021
More like anytime they’re about to kill .. they call you to record .. it live .. just to promote your blog and make money for them to buy tools

Some humans fools are supporting this your post without source .. Na only you be the source and your update Na regular .. that always comes with ayes.. vs..

You will soon explain .. the law go catch you soon.. you go explain and those supporting you will help you explain

Tomorrow you will get another live video .. and say “ they said” like say Na fools you dey follow

Stop this killings you this op..

You go soon visit school and you go talk true .. no say .. somebody didn’t warn you

And the funny thing is that you don’t even report this killing to Nigeria security .. Na to come online to post

Hand go cramp you soon

Believe me.

17 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
More like anytime they’re about to kill .. they call you to record .. it live .. just to promote your blog and make money for them to buy tools

Some humans fools are supporting this your post without source .. Na only you be the source and your update Na regular .. that always comes with ayes.. vs..

You will soon explain .. the law go catch you soon.. you go explain and those supporting you will help you explain

Tomorrow you will get another live video .. and say “ they said” like say Na fools you dey follow

You go soon visit school and you go talk true .. no say .. somebody didn’t warn you

And the funny thing is that you don’t even report this killing to Nigeria security .. Na to come online to post

Hand go cramp you soon

Believe me.

Oga you're a mumu, you're just an internet troll. Remember I replied u on that thread where u accused me of making money and I explained in details that I've never made a dime from these and all u said was u don't care of my explanation so why are you still asking me a question u don't care for the answer.

I even showed u our first hand journalism where we risked our lives by going to Umuahia when there was a cult clash between black axee and Vikings. And this is the video of we doing first hand journalism on cult news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8hWRTFSVVk

I should u our travel video. When u were asking how do we get these news the blogs doesn't get and all your reply was that u don't care and I was the one doing the killings. Oga since u don't care can u please fuckoff. Pls

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2021
I wish nairaland had a block button u mr Frigga13 should be on my block list by now. You're just an internet troll

4 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2021
We travel to cult violent areas to have a first hand report. If you open our YouTube channel Nigerian view is all about cult clash because the media isn't doing enough so we are reporting these killings for the young ones to know this is the ugly part of cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Hand go cramp you soon

Believe me.

Na u hand go cramp because na mumu u be. How can I be the one doing the killings for different groups. Remember u said u dont need my explanation so I can't explain any shiit to u. Gtfo

4 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Oga you're a mumu, you're just an internet troll. Remember I replied u on that thread where u accused me of making money and I explained in details that I've never made a dime from these and all u said was u don't care of my explanation so why are you still asking me a question u don't care for the answer.

I even showed u our first hand journalism where we risked our lives by going to Umuahia when there was a cult clash between black axee and Vikings. And this is the video of we doing first hand journalism on cult news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8hWRTFSVVk

I should u our travel video. When u were asking how do we get these news the blogs doesn't get and all your reply was that u don't care and I was the one doing the killings. Oga since u don't care can u please fuckoff. Pls

Okay

You get your information first hand?

And record the killing first hand ... based on your good journalism.

That’s your explanation.

Or you want to add another.. dem Dey try give you brain.. you dey shake head like aneke..

Okay your videos and killings are based on good journalism

They call you to record and you risk your life to go and witness , take videos and come back .. while the crap for you.

Now who sponsors your trip and secure you from this risk?
And why risk this much since there’s no benefit according to you..

Oh I forgot .. you said your doing so that you g ones won’t join? Because you believe video will make em. Not to join ? Ba?

This boy.. you never know

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

You get your information first hand?

And record the killing first hand ... based on your good journalism.

That’s your explanation.

Or you want to add another.. dem Dey try give you brain.. you dey shake head like aneke..

Okay your videos and killings are based on good journalism

They call you to record and you like your life to go and witness , take videos and come back .. while the crab for you.

Now who sponsors your trip and secure you from this risk?

Remember u said u dont need any explanation from me. What u think is what u believe and post so can u please fuckoff.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by OneCorner: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:
I wish nairaland had a block button u mr Frigga13 should be on my block list by now. You're just an internet troll
Best tin na to leave dat guy
Him wahala too much for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2021
OneCorner:

Best tin na to leave dat guy
Him wahala too much for this nairaland

The guy no get sense. He is just spamming my comments.
When he first of all said I'm making money from this I tried to give him details and he was like he doesn't need my explanation that am actually making money. I just felt like a fool writing to answer him. And here he is asking another question. I wish nairaland had a block button.

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Remember u said u dont need any explanation from me. What u think is what u believe and post so can u please fuckoff.

I no get your time offline .. you Na suspect .. so all cultist call you to record their killings ... based on korofo.. Zeus..

And you do take risk , see their faces , video the killings and bounce like a god.

And this risks don’t bother you .. even when you’re not making a kobo..

No worry bro

Na here your pictures go show front page.

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

I no get your time offline .. you Na suspect .. so all cultist call you to record their killings ... based on korofo.. Zeus..

And you do take risk , see their faces , video the killings and bounce like a god.

And this risks don’t bother you .. even when you’re not making a kobo..

No worry bro

Na here your pictures go show front page.

U said u dont need my explanation so I wonder why you're still asking a question u don't need the explanation. So feel free to comment and believe what ever u want. The last two cult killings I posted did they have anything to do with Black Axee. You're the kind of student that will ask his match teacher how did u get x and when he will try to explain you'll say I don't need your explanation. And then come again to ask how he got x.

I'll advice u to stop spamming this thread. Since u don't need my explanation and already have the answer. Good one. Stop spamming my thread.

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2021
See as they waste that young blood .. and a fool here is blabbing trash..

About taking risk and good journalism ..

So why not take the video to security agency ... human rushed to Nairaland to post it .. busy they abuse me .. you call me mumu.. based on your live videos

Na time go tell who be mumu.

And his not making a dime from this videos

He still believes that Nairaland is better place to share his videos than security agencies

I mean this op have witness the murder of many. Nigerian youth ..

With making reports z... on the ground he’s helping government fight cultism

Imagine

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

So why not take the video to security agency ... human rushed to Nairaland to post it .. busy they abuse me .. you call me mumu.. based on your live videos

He still believes that Nairaland is better place to share his videos than security agencies

Imagine
cool goodnight.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Imagine

You're the fool not me. Because a fool is someone who does not know and he doesn't want to know. U don't know how I get my news and when I was taking my time to answer u on the other thread u said u don't need my explanation. Hence u don't know and u don't want to know you're the fool. Take this definition any where.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Alfred74: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

You're the fool not me. Because a fool is someone who does not know and he doesn't want to know. U don't know how I get my news and when I was taking my time to answer u on the other thread u said u don't need my explanation. Hence u don't know and u don't want to know you're the fool. Take this definition any where.

Ignore that boy,stop feeding him. Keep up the good work,keep up with the expose and warning so the sheep's can learn, people must say no to cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

U said u dont need my explanation so I wonder why you're still asking a question u don't need the explanation. So feel free to comment and believe what ever u want. The last two cult killings I posted did they have anything to do with Black Axee. You're the kind of student that will ask his match teacher how did u get x and when he will try to explain you'll say I don't need your explanation. And then come again to ask how he got x.

I'll advice u to stop spamming this thread. Since u don't need my explanation and already have the answer. Good one. Stop spamming my thread.

You’re not answering a direct question.. you’re explaining.. rigmaroling with words

Why don’t you take your live videos to police and get everyone involved arrested .. since you know them..
Abi Na only the death ones makes cultism bad? No be the living they kill the death?

And you will have their information.. only for them to invite you for another kill.

Pray make I no get your time .. Nairaland No be faceless forum

Seun Nairaland disclaimer get reason...

Confirm am down .. read the disclaimer so your mind will tell you not your faceless after all.

If you want get sense .. if you want dey Nairaland Dey hustle

One day .. you go explain give people .. only then you will realize that Nigeria is never a banana republic anything goes .

3 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Alfred74: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2021
That little boy is too young,so sad dem waste am like that. With all the yeye promises of protection and ruggedness, his clan are no where to be found. Sad for his parents.

3 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

You’re not answering a direct question.. you’re explaining.. rigmaroling with words

Why don’t you take your live videos to police and get everyone involved arrested .. since you know them..
Abi Na only the death ones makes cultism bad? No be the living they kill the death?

And you will have their information.. only for them to invite you for another kill.

Pray make I no get your time .. Nairaland No be faceless forum

Seun Nairaland disclaimer get reason...

Confirm am down .. read the disclaimer so your mind will tell you not your faceless after all.

If you want get sense .. if you want dey Nairaland Dey hustle

One day .. you go explain give people .. only then you will realize that Nigeria is never a banana republic anything goes .

Boss this will be my last reply to u.
These were your first three questions.

How do you get this update

And bo do you know the frats involve?

Ho do you know the frats that beheaded or killed the person involve
?---

Your questions started with "How". And it needs an explanation not a yes or no.
Your question is not a direct question of yes or no it needs an explanation.

U said how am I getting my videos. And u even made a blunt accusation of how I'm making money from the corpse of these guys. That is not a yes or no question. Go and ask someone how do u make money and expect him to say yes.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Alfred74:
That little boy is too young,so sad dem waste am like that. With all the yeye promises of protection and ruggedness, his clan are no where to be found. Sad for his parents.

In cultism there is no pity. The young generation has to see these ugly sides. That's why sometimes I get angry with celebrities like Davido for promoting these gangs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Boss this will be my last reply to u.
These were your first three questions.

How do you get this update

And bo do you know the frats involve?

Ho do you know the frats that beheaded or killed the person involve
?---

Your questions started with "How". And it needs an explanation not a yes or no.
Your question is not a direct question of yes or no it needs an explanation.

U said how am I getting my videos. And u even made a blunt accusation of how I'm making money from the corpse of these guys. That is not a yes or no question. Go and ask someone how do u make money and expect him to say yes.

You should understand by now .. I’m giving you the best advice..

Consult your legal representative on this matter.. maybe that will help you understand.

Make dwmnno go change am for you... you go begin look them like say one Na frigga.

Nairaland is not faceless.. that all.

Enjoy your threads .. I no winch your luck. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

You should understand by now .. I’m giving you the best advice..

Consult your legal representative on this matter.. maybe that will help you understand.

Make dwmnno go change am for you... you go begin look them like say one Na frigga.

Nairaland is not faceless.. that all.

Enjoy your threads .. I no winch your luck. Enjoy!

Lol, an advice coming from someone who does not understands the grammar he use cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Frigga13: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Lol, an advice coming from someone who does not understands the grammar he use cheesy

Abi..

No worries ... enjoy.

Dem no Dey tell deaf and dumb say war Dey come
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2021
cool
Frigga13:

Abi..

No worries ... enjoy.

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by EmzyT: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by IrepChrist: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2021
The wages of Sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life only gotten through Jesus.
If you die in Sin.
Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by illicit(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Auskyd(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Abi..

No worries ... enjoy.

Bros you talk too much.

Leave OP. It's none of your business. No drink water for am and drop cup. As Nairaland Master, rest so others go rest too.

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Epeegee(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2021
IrepChrist:
The wages of Sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life only gotten through Jesus.
If you die in Sin.
Hell is real.

How sure are you that you and your pastor would make heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / NCoS Arrests 21 Escapees From Jos Prisons – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.