Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO (5708 Views)

They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by tillaman(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by jumper524(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

Okay

You get your information first hand?

And record the killing first hand ... based on your good journalism.

That’s your explanation.

Or you want to add another.. dem Dey try give you brain.. you dey shake head like aneke..

Okay your videos and killings are based on good journalism

They call you to record and you risk your life to go and witness , take videos and come back .. while the crap for you.

Now who sponsors your trip and secure you from this risk?
And why risk this much since there’s no benefit according to you..

Oh I forgot .. you said your doing so that you g ones won’t join? Because you believe video will make em. Not to join ? Ba?

This boy.. you never know
your brain no dey work and you get one dirty ugly pride on top.
Before he started reporting, all this cult videos and pictures do come online. One person took the idea of compiling them and giving you from a well recognizable source your busy asking questions as if your reasonable.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Neddstark: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:

You should understand by now .. I’m giving you the best advice..

Consult your legal representative on this matter.. maybe that will help you understand.

Make dwmnno go change am for you... you go begin look them like say one Na frigga.

Nairaland is not faceless.. that all.

Enjoy your threads .. I no winch your luck. Enjoy!

Ok let me clear you before you keep on being immature and mischievous. OP is probably a cultist or an ex-cultist or policeman with access to some whatsapp or Telegram groups of cults. That is how he has access to these videos. Now face the message, say no to cultism.
The way you are talking, you obviously are a cultist angry that coded info is being leaked.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by peppermint7(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alfred74:
That little boy is too young,so sad dem waste am like that. With all the yeye promises of protection and ruggedness, his clan are no where to be found. Sad for his parents.
No rip to waste for the mumu
Na im use im own hand do imself
Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
peppermint7:

No rip to waste for the mumu
Na im use im own hand do imself
Say no to cultism

Just look at that young boy filled with life.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by justice2010: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
What is happening in the Nigeria of today and why are the children of today, so different from the ones in the 90's and early 2000's. With the introduction of smart phones the internet and the world has become easier to scroll through. Our children have more access to information and are more likely to be influenced by what seems to be popular.

Cultism is another trend that is so popular, that it has spilled out of our higher institutions of learning and into our neighbourhoods. From Surulere, Ikorodu, Eti-Osa to Epe, you will hear of killings by cultist who have never been to school in their life, talk less of having a WAEC certificate. Parents of today work more and earn less, so it is difficult to be aware of everything happening around their children. If you were in secondary school from 2016 downwards then don't compare yourself with the students of today.
When you were bullied it was by a bully, today most secondary schools have been infiltrated by various cults and your children are facing situations you faced in the university at that tender young age. If you mix the internet with cultism, then you now have a time bomb worse than isis, boko haram, kidnappers and bandits.Let me explain and I need for us to be objective, because we blame government for almost everything yet we don't take responsibility for our own actions.

Davido is a star musician, celebrity, icon and a role model to many youths and adults everywhere. Even if you don't like his behaviour, he is a genius when it comes to his music and brand. Davido is a known member and his glorification of his affiliation to the cult is one of the reasons you see a surge in our streets, our secondary schools and even in the NURTW. Most join because they want to be like him and have the opportunity to relate with him. We need to also hold our stars accountable because without us they are nobody. Look at R Kelly, who would deny that he is not a genius and with all his talent, his personality still betrayed him. R Kelly slept with under age women but be honest when you hear some of his old songs you can't help but to vibe to it. People like davido a lot, but as a role model he is leading our kids astray, he should come out and denounce cultism and use his voice to champion good causes. Stop the unnecessary fights and brawls because our children are watching. I would also site some other artists by mention, but Davido is the town crier when it comes to boasting of him being a cult member. David is the most powerful Axe member in the world, because of his fame and financial stance.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/joined--cult-meet-davido-suspect-confesses/

I know his fans will come for my jugular, but remember you also have younger ones, and as you lay your bed so will you meet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
justice2010:
What is happening in the Nigeria of today and why are the children of today, so different from the ones in the 90's and early 2000's. With the introduction of smart phones the internet and the world has become easier to scroll through. Our children have more access to information and are more likely to be influenced by what seems to be popular.

Cultism is another trend that is so popular, that it has spilled out of our higher institutions of learning and into our neighbourhoods. From Surulere, Ikorodu, Eti-Osa to Epe, you will hear of killings by cultist who have never been to school in their life, talk less of having a WAEC certificate. Parents of today work more and earn less, so it is difficult to be aware of everything happening around their children. If you were in secondary school from 2016 downwards then don't compare yourself with the students of today.
When you were bullied it was by a bully, today most secondary schools have been infiltrated by various cults and your children are facing situations you faced in the university at that tender young age. If you mix the internet with cultism, then you now have a time bomb worse than isis, boko haram, kidnappers and bandits.Let me explain and I need for us to be objective, because we blame government for almost everything yet we don't take responsibility for our own actions.

Davido is a star musician, celebrity, icon and a role model to many youths and adults everywhere. Even if you don't like his behaviour, he is a genius when it comes to his music and brand. Davido is a known member and his glorification of his affiliation to the cult is one of the reasons you see a surge in our streets, our secondary schools and even in the NURTW. Most join because they want to be like him and have the opportunity to relate with him. We need to also hold our stars accountable because without us they are nobody. Look at R Kelly, who would deny that he is not a genius and with all his talent, his personality still betrayed him. R Kelly slept with under age women but be honest when you hear some of his old songs you can't help but to vibe to it. People like davido a lot, but as a role model he is leading our kids astray, he should come out and denounce cultism and use his voice to champion good causes. Stop the unnecessary fights and brawls because our children are watching. I would also site some other artists by mention, but Davido is the town crier when it comes to boasting of him being a cult member. David is the most powerful Axe member in the world, because of his fame and financial stance.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/joined--cult-meet-davido-suspect-confesses/

I know his fans will come for my jugular, but remember you also have younger ones, and as you lay your bed so will you meet.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by NnamdiN: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
How do you get the live videos though?

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by elmodee7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wow. What is this world turning into. Judgment day is coming for all of you. Rest in peace .
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by IbadeHQ: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
More like anytime they’re about to kill .. they call you to record .. it live .. just to promote your blog and make money for them to buy tools

Some humans fools are supporting this your post without source .. Na only you be the source and your update Na regular .. that always comes with ayes.. vs..

You will soon explain .. the law go catch you soon.. you go explain and those supporting you will help you explain

Tomorrow you will get another live video .. and say “ they said” like say Na fools you dey follow

Stop this killings you this op..

You go soon visit school and you go talk true .. no say .. somebody didn’t warn you

And the funny thing is that you don’t even report this killing to Nigeria security .. Na to come online to post

Hand go cramp you soon

Believe me.

Bros, don't be too emotional with the OP. Your belong language seems to me say u dey game.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Alfred74: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

In cultism there is no pity. The young generation has to see these ugly sides. That's why sometimes I get angry with celebrities like Davido for promoting these gangs

If no be for the mopol and dss way him dey carry follow body all the time for protection,same davido go don renounce cultism long ago or run leave naija. Because if it wasn't for those security, him clan self no go fit guarantee him safety, rivals for don use am count scores.

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
I actually think Frigga13 made valid points, especially when it comes to turning the videos over to the appropriate security agencies. The people in the videos are someone's son, brother, cousin, nephew etc. Again, security agencies should definitely be notified of what's going on.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by peppermint7(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Omoh the boy is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by peppermint7(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:
I actually think Frigga13 made valid points, especially when it comes to turning the videos over to the appropriate security agencies. The people in the videos are someone's son, brother, cousin, nephew etc. Again, security agencies should definitely be notified of what's going on.
Any body wer go join cult na for im pocket
No sympathies for them

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Any body wer go join cult na for im pocket
No sympathies for them

But security/police should still be notified regardless.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Depressed101: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Oga you're a mumu, you're just an internet troll. Remember I replied u on that thread where u accused me of making money and I explained in details that I've never made a dime from these and all u said was u don't care of my explanation so why are you still asking me a question u don't care for the answer.

I even showed u our first hand journalism where we risked our lives by going to Umuahia when there was a cult clash between black axee and Vikings. And this is the video of we doing first hand journalism on cult news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8hWRTFSVVk

I should u our travel video. When u were asking how do we get these news the blogs doesn't get and all your reply was that u don't care and I was the one doing the killings. Oga since u don't care can u please fuckoff. Pls
bro, he's saying the right thing these are videos of murder, you are to put Source, say something like how you got it, or where you there when this murder was taking place, this is a an evidence of crime, a detective will start with you and end with you if they don't find any lead, add source, and say a confidential source sent through goodwill.. Be wise o, you are doing a good job, but do it to the end don't take credit for source that involve crime

4 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Depressed101:
bro, he's saying the right thing these are videos of murder, you are to put Source, say something like how you got it, or where you there when this murder was taking place, this is a an evidence of crime, a detective will start with you and end with you if they don't find any lead, add source, and say a confidential source sent through goodwill.. Be wise o, you are doing a good job, but do it to the end don't take credit for source that involve crime

Exactly, that's what the other guy "frigga13" was pointing out, when he asked several times if the videos had been turned over to the proper security agencies/police. It definitely should be because these are actual crimes being committed on video.

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by davillian(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Frigga13:
More like anytime they’re about to kill .. they call you to record .. it live .. just to promote your blog and make money for them to buy tools

Some humans fools are supporting this your post without source .. Na only you be the source and your update Na regular .. that always comes with ayes.. vs..

You will soon explain .. the law go catch you soon.. you go explain and those supporting you will help you explain

Tomorrow you will get another live video .. and say “ they said” like say Na fools you dey follow

Stop this killings you this op..

You go soon visit school and you go talk true .. no say .. somebody didn’t warn you

And the funny thing is that you don’t even report this killing to Nigeria security .. Na to come online to post

Hand go cramp you soon

Believe me.
De mind this idiot the day police go see these video he would would confess to the crime
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Auskyd(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:

Exactly, that's what the other guy "frigga13" was pointing out, when he asked several times if the videos had been turned over to the proper security agencies/police. It definitely should be because these are actual crimes being committed on video.

Do a quick Google search and spare yourself and others this stupidity. These videos are everywhere. They aren't hidden. Stop this rubbish talk abeg

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Auskyd:

Do a quick Google search and spare yourself and others this stupidity. These videos are everywhere. They aren't hidden. Stop this rubbish talk abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Auskyd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:

I'm not doing a google search on shit, I don't live over there, I am just a observer and don't come at me with the fucking disrespect either. I'm entitled to my opinion like anyone else. Everyone isn't going to all agree with every damn thing, I'm free to form my own damn opinion, now move alone! Bye
It's move along, mumu.

You can't do a quick Google search, but you can quickly jump to conclusions that the videos were made by the OP?

Your opinion smells abeg. Rest.

3 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Auskyd:

It's move along, mumu.

You can't do a quick Google search, but you can quickly jump to conclusions that the videos were made by the OP?

Your opinion smells abeg. Rest.

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Auskyd(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:

Bitch you a mumu, ya whole family are mumu's and your future generations are mumu's too. Bleep you hoe! And I don't give a Bleep about what you think about MY opinion!

Lol e pain am. Come and take panadol.

Go front with your smelling opinion that you are typing with that broken infinix phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Auskyd(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:
Imma go to the other thread and type some shit over there too... Come follow me. Make me stop giving my opinion on this forum bitch!

If you like, fall of Niger bridge. None of my business.

Dey go sef, here dey smell and na your opinion cause am grin
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Auskyd:

If you like, fall of Niger bridge. None of my business.

Dey go sef, here dey smell and na your opinion cause am grin

Whatever, make me stop giving my opinion... That's what I want you to do!
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by descarado: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Nigerian police is filled with idiots else, you should have been behind bar by now.

Are you not udele?

What manner of security agencies do we have in Nigeria please?

1 Like

Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by Gnosis777: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Auskyd:

Lol e pain am. Come and take panadol.

Go front with your smelling opinion that you are typing with that broken infinix phone grin

And all you could mention in the other post was a misspelling and a infinix phone. I don't even know what that is. You don't even know who the you're talking to on this forum, whether I'm male/female/....white/black/asian...etc.etc, but you calling someone a mumu.
Re: Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO by WINDSOW(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP dey game. Swrs

Him just dey use the Video dey make rabba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cash Scandal: Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Not In Our Custody — EFCC Source / Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work / They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.