Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,090 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 (27360 Views)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Meal I Prepared Today For Just 500 Naira / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2021
This chinchin cost #500. Apart from flour and sugar the baking powder, milk flavor, eggs cost less down #500...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by ahnie: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
U tried

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Jidemoo: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
OP... kindly drop your location as a PM

Local man will love to pay you a visit...it's necessary

47 Likes

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by ahnie: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Jidemoo:

I was thinking you had wanted giving him a contract.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Jidemoo:

Lol... But if you are salivating for this, we can help you with your cos this one has gone.

We are available for contract and our service is not expensive. We have a transparency proven record.

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
ahnie:
U tried

Thanks Ahnie
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by JaneYave(f): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Your cuttings came out neat. You must be a deligent cook. This chin chin looks like it will be soft enough. The one that does no harm to the teeth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2021
JaneYave:
Your cuttings came out neat. You must be a deligent cook. This chin chin looks like it will be soft enough. The one that does no harm to the teeth.

Thanks for the compliments JaneYave... The chinchin is tooth friendly, neither too hard nor too soft. You are correct.

10 Likes

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by JaneYave(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Bakrabas:

Thanks for the compliments JaneYave... The chinchin is tooth friendly, neither too hard nor too soft. You are correct.
You weren't stingy with milk. Meanwhile, let me calm my cravings. Enjoy!
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
I don't get it. Are you trying to say it's cheap or what?

What about the cost of the other ingredients you didn't factor in?
If you are to calculate everything, then the chinchin is not cheap.

Flour is a bit cheap but what makes most of these pastries and fries expensive are other ingredients used in preparing them.

By the way, your chinchin looks yummy. Though I prefer mine fatter and less hard.
It's been long I made chinchin. The stress kneading and cutting no be here.

A table knife or chinchin cutter would have been more appropriate than the razor you used. The blade is kinda an eyesore to me. lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by slawormiir: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

Hope op is not a woman

If not then you be wife material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by gambia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
We dey show
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by GodIsBiafran: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by DSC7: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oya share am make e reach everybody.....

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Ihavethingstodo: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where is your location? It can't be Lagos

And why use razor blade? I would prefer you use small kitchen knife, well you try!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oh la la !!!
10/10 for you.
It looks so good tongue

Meanwhile,
Still on food matter,
The chicken we grilled/baked and yam porridge with #3000,
Some of us @MANNA Still in the kitchen cooking before going for watch night service today at Port Harcourt GRA (16 Temple Amadi Avenue)
Y'all invited for the food and the church service......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
Where is your location? It can't be Lagos
Na so Lagos bad reach?
Haba.......

Meanwhile,
As this year runs down in some few hours from now.
For those of us that believe in the Lord Almighty....

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by MuteMute(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Flour still cheap Sha
Op where u dey c flour
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by davodyguy: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sugar
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by AsapTeddy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

We dey talk about chinchin... This one dey post nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by BigDawsNet: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin. Omo its been a while i ate homemade chinchin

Dis one for grocery store here na sugar full ham

I miss naija sha
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by freshkpomo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is not your TC na, why make it sound like your TC....
Because I know in present Nigeria 500 cannot do chin chin for you.

Flour = around 500
Egg = 80(x2)
Milk = 150
Sugar.....
Butter...
Oil for frying....
Gas.......

Oya do the maths

gazza07:
Nice. You can economize big time. Pls how do I cook stew with 700naira tongue

Buy red oil 200,maggi 30, pepper 50, measurement snail of 300 as your protein source.... One sachet tomatoes.... Stew din ready.... Stew is ready angry

5 Likes

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by abobote: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
And my wife told me she spent 4k just to fry chin chin. That woman has been extravagant lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Sheriman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sugar will be too much
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Saao(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:
This chinchin cost #500. Apart from flour and sugar the baking powder, milk flavor, eggs cost less down #500...

please give me the breakdown
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:

What did you use the razor blade in the picture for? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by gazza07(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice. You can economize big time. Pls how do I cook stew with 700naira tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Wazobia2216: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Op you made it sound as if that's the cost of everything! grin grin grin

If you comot sugar and flour wetin again dey expensive for there

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by poiZon: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:

U fried chinchin with lessthan 500naira,u still come say without flour n sugar...wetin u use take do the chinchin?
Give us rundown of what n what u used in making the chinchin.
Flour how many cups?
Sugar how much?
Milk flavour, baking powder, milk, groundnut oil.
U don't just come in and give vague and unrealisable info just to trend.
500naira can't do chinchin .

14 Likes

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Elidrisy20: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's cool
You can use it for breakfast, for like a week

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Robisky001(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
I don't like chinchin. It gives me cough and catarrh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / Why Do We Always Cook Rice On Sundays? / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.