Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. (27420 Views)

Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps / How To Make Smoothies In Nigeria: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required / How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by VastFinder: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
The salad made in Nigeria is one of the richest you can find because of the exotic filling and rich recipe. Nigerian salad is unique and so rich, it can be eaten on its own, and it can be served as a side dish.

Making a good and presentable salad isn't as hard as it seems. Try following the procedures below.

How to make Nigerian salad:

Tools needed

• Large mixing bo•wl

• Foil paper

• Chopping board

• Egg slicer

• Kitchen knife

Ingredients

• 1 medium bunch Lettuce

• Red cabbage

• 3 medium eggs

• 1 tin of five beans (Heinz)

• 200g sweet corn

• Plum tomato

• Tomato sauce

• 4 small pcs Irish potatoes

• 4 medium carrots

• 2 medium cucumbers

• Salad cream (Heinz)

Instructions

1. Wash all the vegetables.

2. Shred the lettuce into very thin stripes.

3. Grate the carrots and chop the cabbage.

4. Peel the potatoes and boil them with the eggs.

5. Dice the boiled potatoes and slice the boiled eggs with an egg slicer.

6. Peel, remove the seeds from the cucumber and shred to thin stripes.

7. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.

8. Open the five beans and sweet corn can and sieve off the water; Empty in separate bowls.

9. Empty your contents into a big salad bowl. Form your salad layer by starting with red cabbage and lettuce at the bottom, some carrot slices five beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices and finally, sweet corn.

10. Add your egg slices on the top of it to make it more appealing.

11. Get a cling film to cover the salad and put in the fridge (Not freezer).

Notes
• Don’t add the Salad cream just yet until you’re ready to serve it or it would go bad faster.

• Nigerian salad can be served with any form rice and any other ‘partner-able’ dish.

Source: http://vastfinder..in/2017/01/how-to-make-nigerian-salad-full-steps.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Shoelace1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by dokunbam(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Shoelace1:
Hmmm

cool

As a partial vegetarian
I love salad

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by angeltolly(f): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one there.

But what made it Nigerian Salad Do we have chips of cassava there

Someone in Ghana will soon start the war on Ghanaian Salad VS Nigerian salad now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Category1: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
X
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by iamteegee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Akuko!! The best is African salad(abasha) grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by SMREXY(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hhmmm.... Give me some wink
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by mznel(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
I dont knw what to say.op be patıent,the fucck crew wıl soon be here

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by paschal47(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Simple thing tongue something we know how to prepare lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

It's because some ladies can't cook, that's why a salad thread is making FP

I'm disappointed embarassed

Next please

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by kenkels: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na rubbish now dey make Fp... whr r those nigga's That do give f**k..
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by emmanuel596(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
What happened to the mods today that they consider a post from food section front page worthy...are they tired of discreding mmm and spreading false news...
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Raskasal(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK. I need to learn this badly. Thanks OP
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by jmoore(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Still waiting for a scientist to invent an app that can download food.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
mtcheww.. I rush open the thread make I see Abacha.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
kenkels:
Na rubbish now dey make Fp... whr r those nigga's That do give f**k..

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by SexyNairalander: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
so cos of how to make salad you opened a thrend?

show us how you make your jollof rice let us debate on that not this grass I can make blindfolded

i wan vex for op but I dey hold myself. . .am out

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by beneviv(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Libkid(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
IDGAF crew ur food av arrived.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
I dont knw what to say.op be patıent,the fucck crew wıl soon be here

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by littlemistress: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
topic so good it made fp twice cheesy
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Category1: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
How to make Nigerian salad twice...
OK continue.

Salad don cost...
No money to make "Nigerian salad".

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Pavore9: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dexter247:
mtcheww.. I rush open the thread make I see Abacha.. undecided

Abacha na African salad., really missing it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Mujaheeeden: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who doesn't know how to make Salad
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by anonym0us: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by dikason017(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just came to read comments
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by ychris: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
All these add this add that self, adding pictures could have speak thousand words here.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by SexyNairalander: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
yummy!
Re: How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
paschal47:
Simple thing tongue something we know how to prepare lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

It's because some ladies can't cook, that's why a salad thread is making FP

I'm disappointed embarassed

Next please
Salad is simple to make, i think it's because the op added "Nigerian salad" to it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups / How To Make Goat Meat Stew / 4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.