Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos (34210 Views)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kingpele(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Actresses plenty pass movies in this country

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by mayor1814: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
She com look like Olori Naomi of ife, abi na my eye dey see double.
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kingpele(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Actresses plenty pass movies in this country, nawa
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by princeade86(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
DonAlexi:
who you won day form for?
na alakada he be na. Awon eyan Toyin aimaku. Lol
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by fisayodayo: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bleaching cream has done more harm than good, well pictures editing is a remedy for skin defects. I have stopped admiring people on pictures, until I see you physically.
Watch her movies and see the power of bleaching, any ways happy bai day fa.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by femiasaolu2014: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Isnt this the lady Gistlover says 3 men are fighting over?

Wonderment
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Inkling(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2021

Men from North, South and Obodo oyibo are fighting to host this Bai Day.

There is something in people that are fat with bleached skin which makes them look like pig meat (pork)

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nyascobar1414: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Add 25 years to her age and all the ass, boobs, and curves you’re dying for will naturally flatten out.

A man needs a supportive heart in his winter age, not some photoshoot.

lipsrsealed

Word
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jawalis(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Happy birthday

But it seems everybody is now an actress..I don't know most of this people...oh I forgot, I don't have time for Nigerian movies anymore.
Cho cho cho cho cho everywhere. No one asked if you know her or not. She doesn’t know you too and she doesn’t care about your familiarity. Just say your good wishes and move on

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mickeybook(f): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jidemoo:
Every woman is now an actress....even people wey I never see on tele
if you no see ahm for teli search for her on YouTube
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by letitrainnow(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
HBD
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jidemoo:
Every woman is now an actress....even people wey I never see on tele
she's quite popular

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ooye12: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Shotayor Gaga
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by juman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by goodheart01: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
ImoleNaija:
I bn dey think say this girl no fit old pass me o angry. So she senior me well well

Many happy returns!

Hmmmm... I said it. There are so many kids on nairaland. If this small girl senior you well well, I imagine your age.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by phemmyfour: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Happy birthday

But it seems everybody is now an actress..I don't know most of this people...oh I forgot, I don't have time for Nigerian movies anymore.
Buy tv, you no gree
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Add 25 years to her age and all the ass, boobs, and curves you’re dying for will naturally flatten out.

lipsrsealed

So men don't age?

Their libido will wane.

They will develop pot bellies.

Get wrinkles on their faces.

Their butts will sag.

Their faces will droop.

Might develop terminal illnesses ...

Or do your men from your village have youth elixir?
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cokahot: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Must they bleach,there is a big diff between follow come fairness and pale bleaching

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is Radisson Blu now her home?
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Coronavirus84: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Can anybody give me Tayo's phone number so I can tell her my mind. My best and favorite nigerian actress ever. Love you dear, we are from the same state

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by hollywater: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dis make sense. She no naked herself, jetzt she fine.
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ImoleNaija: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
goodheart01:

Hmmmm... I said it. There are so many kids on nairaland. If this small girl senior you well well, I imagine your age.

Lol,,,, na exaggeration
E no pass 5 years grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by goodheart01: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Lol,,,, na exaggeration
E no pass 5 years grin

Lol... Okay, I for talk oo
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hkff: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) / Comedian Maraji Makes N500k - N1million Per Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.