Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Professional Female Drivers? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Female Drivers? (2094 Views)

Why Don't We Have Professional Female Drivers As Many As Male Drivers? / A Thread For Professional & Intending Truck Drivers / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Female Drivers? by koloman(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2006
i have been to one or two places in the world and i see women driving their boss out ,
this are professional female drivers and they enjoy doing their work as a career not minding
whether they are women but they see them self as a challenge to the men.

looking back at my country here (Nigeria) i have not come across any as a female professional
driver while her boss is sitting at the owners corner.
this makes me to feel some how and why they differences with other women in da world practicing
this act of career.

please let look into this together and see what you all have to say about this issue.

Re: Professional Female Drivers? by viaro: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
I know this thread has seen some age! However, I wonder what Nigerians think of such an issue. How would people (both men, women, and even youngsters) react to female drivers in public spheres, such as -

* taxi drivers

* bus drivers

* heavy duty machinery

[img]http://annualreport2008.arriva.co.uk/en/corporate-responsibility/~/media/Images/A/annualreport2008/Images/kim-purcell.ashx?w=560&h=372&as=1[/img]

Re: Professional Female Drivers? by server34(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2009
My childhood dream has always been to have a female driver someday. She must be beautiful, and hot! But some1 discouraged me along d line saying it won't be possible cos of my wife or girlfriend. . . Another person told me its sexual harassment.
Re: Professional Female Drivers? by phuckNL: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
I live in Lagos so i will speak for lagos and not Nigeria as a whole.
You have to be a MAD MAN to drive successfully in Lagos. I am not sure women have the kind of energy required.
Women tend to take life easy when driving. As a driver driving your boss, you would have to drive CRAZy if you know what i mean
Re: Professional Female Drivers? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
I was watching the news the other day and I saw that the rivers state government has cabs and women are the drivers!
aint that something!

(1) (Reply)

How Mentorship Can Benefit You / Cheap Document Printing And Binding In Lagos, Nigeria / Learn ETABS Free Of Charge For Nigerian Structural Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.