Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary (4339 Views)

Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dapson73:

Go and study the impact of the Chief Justice Muhammed Tanko. He appears unbiased and competent.

you ended up shooting yourself in the foot. is "He appears unbiased and competent" the same thing as "he is unbiased and competent"?

meanwhile, so when they make a statement that sweets u, they have good intentions?
Re: 2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary by Sunday2021: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Corrupt
politicians should be given death penalty if we really want to end corruption.
Re: 2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary by Sunday2021: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
The useless corrupt national assembly knows that they are part of this corruption that is why they don't want to make a law that would give capital punishment to all corrupt politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Tinubu's 'bishops' Carrying Chairs At Yesterday's Event / Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV / Bitter-sweet: My Life With Obasanjo:mohammed Settled Me To Save Govt From Embarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.