Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) (54316 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / New 120kg Ronaldo Statue Unveiled – And It’s Made Entirely Of CHOCOLATE! / Widely Mocked Ronaldo Statue Replaced By New Model Yet Fans Aren't Satisfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by BigYash: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But what is this in the sculpture for goodness sake?

India and overdo!
Na only that one your eyes go saw? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
I really agree, he’s a great football player, if not the greatest in the history of football but he should just leave my club Manchester United asap. He should be playing in China
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by frankson1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....very perplexing reply, statue would attract cr7 to visit ur state?? like seriously?? ..its Owkay sha, gat to respect ur opinion n besides i dnt like wen people mix religion, believe or spiritism with football....I get ur point,....av a nice day ma

CR7 matter dey pepper you too much. Count how many comments you made on the first page.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by miniziter(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Is that Messi signing on the shoe?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Even before opening the thread, I guessed the poster right.
obembet, heart ❤️ attack is real o.
Messi dey make him money,
Ronaldo dey make him money,
Both of dem no know you o!

But what do I know sef

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
The fraud fans in the first page are pained and they can't hide their displeasure to this thread grin

Indian football will receive a positive turnaround from henceforth cos they have identified with the true definition of football GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by FahBuLous: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Sincerely, to a non football nation like India, Cristiano is the perfect icon to psyche the citizens up to achieving football greatness.
It is known that with the football talent Cristiano has, he still worked extra hard to compete with genius in the game and not still relenting which is a motivation for the Indians considering their pedigree in football.

The best footballing era of India was conquering Asia in the 50s to very early 60s (Though there was a mythical 99-1 won against Nigeria grin cheesy wink) .
All just went down the drain that they completely lost everything about football.

I believe if they can put on the kind of mindset Cristiano has, Indian soccer shall be great again in Asia.

Ronaldo has won another Award, Sculpture D’or
Sculpture d'or grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
This one na black Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by MaverickA3: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!

Your excessive love for dicks will spoil your vj one day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by frankson1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:
Even before opening the thread, I guessed the poster right.
obembet, heart ❤️ attack is real o.
Messi dey make him money,
Ronaldo dey make him money,
Both of dem no know you o!

But what do I know sef

Obembet gets heart attack because of Messi

Paulolee gets heart attack because of CR7

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
The greatest footballer ever

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
Seems like you love gbola much! Comot eyes small for gbola, gbola dey destroy destiny when you start taking it when you're not married.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10352555/Cristiano-Ronaldo-12-000-65-stone-statue-unveiled-India.html

Ronaldo don popular pass that Jew man called jesus , and that terrorist called Mohammed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by sylve11: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is a crap bro!
And the post is borne out of beef for the person of Ronaldo.

How much is £12,000 to develop Indian football?
£12,000 can not perform any football development if shared among 12,000 grassroot footballers in India. But more than 12,000 grassroot footballers can be psyched up and developed if they see and read about this sculpture. That is the essence of the sculpture.

You think Indians don’t spend far more than that in their league?
Go and check Indian football league.

Lastly, there is a place of financial development and a place of psychological development

That person you quoted isn't wise. If na me I nor go quote am to give am relevance. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by zolajpower: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
kellyjc:
£12,000 would have done a lot more in grassroots development than this statute .
If you are a business you will know that such money will increase of Ronaldo donates more . Na marketing strategy..... Reason why they can't do Messi's they targeted the philanthropy between them grin . They knew Messi's statue fit b bad market for them . You need to see what Ronaldo did in cape Verde is grandma's home country

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
I have always said posterity will judge.....its not by balon dors , but by stats and what u hv done on and off the field ....

People know the truth, but are afraid to say it... thats the world for u... especially this generation

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
They couldn't have omitted that, sis!! grin
Na him third leg be that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Okunga: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Messi Fans RN

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by SafetyPlug(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:
Rolando is an inspiration.. his hard working, his passion..

OP, you too like Ronaldo grin

For the bolded, I think same about him.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by 11doubledee: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
It is not a crime to prefer or like Ronaldo more but i would love you to come clean like Eminem when he told Benzino "Its not like we don't like you, we hate you....Period!" in one of his beef track 'Nail in the coffin'.

Life no balance.......some were born blessed and gifted while others have to work harder to enjoy same level of success but just know its nobody's fault Messi is blessed with talents that is meant for 9 people.

So just come out clean no be today we know say you hate the guy and I understand why as a man united fan.

Whether you like am or not, Messi will forever remain the yardstick to measure great footballers

grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the he or she ( whatever).
Indeed you really like Messi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
I thought I was the only one that saw the big balls grin grin Ladies choice.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Chochovini: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:

chaai...cr7 is an inspiration bt messi isnt, cr7 is hardworking bt messi is lazy, cr7 gat passion bt messi dnt av any n no even like football, cr7 is like zero to hero while messi came from a rich family...
u like cr7 because he choose to improve himself bt messi doesn't like improvement forgetting dt even though cr7 started before messi, messi still av more awards n more trophies than ur man n he deserves more respect dt u do gv him online...
u simply choosed cr7 bcoz u prefer him than messi doesn't take anything away from messi
i like turkey pass chicken no mean say chicken no sweet....u jus de dance around a circle of sentiments..
. Your almighty messi was not chosen. It‘s RONALDO. If you‘re pained by that go hug the nearest PHCN Transformer! Stupid comparism. Who‘s even talking about messi here now? I don‘t know why anytime there‘s a news about Ronaldo, all these stupid messi fans begin to feel unsafe and the next thing you‘ll hear is messi this, messi that. Rubbish!

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
11doubledee:

grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the he or she ( whatever).
Indeed you really like Messi
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by kellyjc(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is a crap bro!
And the post is borne out of beef for the person of Ronaldo.

How much is £12,000 to develop Indian football?
£12,000 can not perform any football development if shared among 12,000 grassroot footballers in India. But more than 12,000 grassroot footballers can be psyched up and developed if they see and read about this sculpture. That is the essence of the sculpture.

You think Indians don’t spend far more than that in their league?
Go and check Indian football league.

Lastly, there is a place of financial development and a place of psychological development
you don't know what it feels like when a player in the grassroots level gets a little incentive like football boots and Jersey from the government. Most of the people that might need to see that sculpture are far away in the villages. Go and read about how football nations like Brazil came up. Certainly not by erecting statutes. I don't have a reason to hate your penaldo,he's certainly a good scorer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Athemisia: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
You are a pervert... Na only there your eye fit see angry angry
Abi you don dey do soapy already with this picture cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by obembet(f): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
finally saw a post about cr7 from this moniker after a crazy week of football..
pls ma/ sir, am still waiting for ur own opinion about mbappe winning the dubai d or award on Monday nite, it came as a shock to me bcoz I thought lewa would win it, it was given to mbappe n i didn't hear or see any online media outcry dt lewa was robbed..
Wat's ur take on mbappe dt did nothing winning dt award ahead of a fantastic lewa?? its all good n no problem as long as no be messi win am abi?? see wetin sentiments dey do all of una..

This award is really Unnecessary drama.. Fifa should ban such awards otherwise coming years there'll also be other additional awards like qatar globe soccer award, Afghanistan soccer award, lithuiana soccer award, Kazakhstan soccer award, Ghana soccer award, etc etc etc which makes no sense of those award and makes too boring for true football fans..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lovely
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Obembet n Ronaldo news..... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
kellyjc:
you don't know what it feels like when a player in the grassroots level gets a little incentive like football boots and Jersey from the government. Most of the people that might need to see that sculpture are far away in the villages. Go and read about how football nations like Brazil came up. Certainly not by erecting statutes. I don't have a reason to hate your penaldo,he's certainly a good scorer.
So grassroot football developed in Brazil by the governments buying boots and jerseys ?
You could have given us the link to that to back your claim up and tell us how football develop in Brazil.
I can categorically tell you that you have less than the slightest clue on it
Football was introduced to India the same way it was introduced to Brazil. Development in both countries all depended on the attitudes of the two countries towards the game.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by PROPHETmichael: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.