Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) (54319 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / New 120kg Ronaldo Statue Unveiled – And It’s Made Entirely Of CHOCOLATE! / Widely Mocked Ronaldo Statue Replaced By New Model Yet Fans Aren't Satisfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by olayiwola72(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Foolish Indian
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
It is not a crime to prefer or like Ronaldo more but i would love you to come clean like Eminem when he told Benzino "Its not like we don't like you, we hate you....Period!" in one of his beef track 'Nail in the coffin'.

Life no balance.......some were born blessed and gifted while others have to work harder to enjoy same level of success but just know its nobody's fault Messi is blessed with talents that is meant for 9 people.

So just come out clean no be today we know say you hate the guy and I understand why as a man united fan.

Whether you like am or not, Messi will forever remain the yardstick to measure great footballers

Only a dumbass and deluded fellow will say messi is the yardstick ...if he was , y did india choose Ronaldo... y do the next generation of starts ( halaand, mbappe ) say Ronaldo is their inspiration.... which new generation mention messi as their inspiration?? Keep dulling urself .... those that hv eyes hv spoken , only sentimental bigots and bitter people mention messi .... stats and trophies don't lie, no b by balon dor .... a player that lead his country to its first ever title in their history is not but an inspiration... a player that lead a club to its ever elusive la decima is an inspiration, a player that had to fight from the ground to the top is an inspiration.... messi trained under Guardiola in barcas youth team with the best facilities, his debut game had players like Ronaldinho, etoo , deco , iniesta , xavi , larsson , they won the champions league in his 2nd season, even without contributing to that victory, he also had Argentina that was a force in world football, don't forget he also was injected with hormonal growth that helped his game tremendously... Ronaldo had to hustle in sporting Lisbon b4 he was spotted by Ferguson and he had to hustle to get to the top in England, broke all records there... went to Spain scattered the records there , was the first man to score 40 league goals ... went to Italy did same even in international football, scattered it , despite playing for portugal that has never achieved anything in their history

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Tobichuks08: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
It's not about the Ballon dor
It's about the legacy,
It's about how u make people feel,
How many nations, how many individuals value you .
Same day his image was projected on to the Burj Khalifa in Dubai ahead of the Globe Soccer Awards.

Ronaldo will always be the choice of the people..

If players with world cup trophy like Thierry Henry,Xavi,Andres Iniesta are without ballon dor but Luka modric has a Ballon dor because of hatred for Ronaldo should say more about the award..

Modric only yardstick to getting the award was because he helped his team reach a world cup finals..

Not because he was better on stats to Ronaldo..
But same can't be said for the other..
People knows the truth..

One is winning ballon dor

Another is being recognized by football lovers..

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Ayoolamax: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But what is this in the sculpture for goodness sake?

India and overdo!
Naa you alone see am ooo, me wey dey in spirit relm for 3weeks now . Pls carry ur matter go, no come let angel Gabriel carry my matter go meet baba Jesus. And turn my 3weeks to 3years oooooo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Nice piece

U talk about hatred...but u and yr goons are the ones filled with hatred, bias, unreasonable arguments and toxic bitterness.... how can a player that was only instrumental in 3 champions league b better than the one with 5 champions league... the one that just win his first international trophy at 34 despite playing for the 2nd best team in South America only to win it in his 10th attempt just because teams like Uruguay, Chile and Colombia are no longer contenders and say he is better than the one than won it with a Portugal that us not even among the top 6 power house ...and won it in his 4th attempt against all odds.... a player that did it in the 3 biggest leagues and u say the one that left his mojo in spain is better ... 115 international goals despite playing for a Portugal....

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
That bulges reach to dey receive bj from fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Khayil(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!

Your eyes ehn... God. Forgive you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by thundafire: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
I trust them to worship the sculpture soon nothing surprises me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
kellyjc:
£12,000 would have done a lot more in grassroots development than this statute .

India is no longer a poor state like Nigeria where people eat monkeys, snakes and cats.

India has joined the league of European countries where fun seekers spot supercars on their streets.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by DECLAN2015(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
finally saw a post about cr7 from this moniker after a crazy week of football..
pls ma/ sir, am still waiting for ur own opinion about mbappe winning the dubai d or award on Monday nite, it came as a shock to me bcoz I thought lewa would win it, it was given to mbappe n i didn't hear or see any online media outcry dt lewa was robbed..
Wat's ur take on mbappe dt did nothing winning dt award ahead of a fantastic lewa?? its all good n no problem as long as no be messi win am abi?? see wetin sentiments dey do all of una..

Mpappe is young and ad well deserved it to encourage younger generations.but givenmessi the ballor d or was morally wrong

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Exceed15: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
The only GOAT I know.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by coolclarke(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Cr7 GOAT ❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Googledotcom: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
Wetin Ur eye carry go there ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

India and overdo!
What overdo?

what is your problem?
would you complain when/if they mould a breast on a female sculpture?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by headbasher96(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Sincerely, to a non football nation like India, Cristiano is the perfect icon to psyche the citizens up to achieving football greatness.
It is known that with the football talent Cristiano has, he still worked extra hard to compete with genius in the game and not still relenting which is a motivation for the Indians considering their pedigree in football.

The best footballing era of India was conquering Asia in the 50s to very early 60s (Though there was a mythical 99-1 won against Nigeria grin cheesy wink) .
All just went down the drain that they completely lost everything about football.

I believe if they can put on the kind of mindset Cristiano has, Indian soccer shall be great again in Asia.

Ronaldo has won another Award, Sculpture D’or
no vex can u prove how india won 99-1 against nigeria your write up was ok until u mentioned a match that was not held india no play naija 99-1 anywhere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
headbasher96:
no vex can u prove how india won 99-1 against nigeria your write up was ok until u mentioned a match that was not held india no play naija 99-1 anywhere
You could read the part again maybe you would understand the part well.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Ttjj: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Proudlysalga: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hw dem take measure him prick mould d last statue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:

I swear....if I talk same, dm go tag me hater....erecting a statue In a country dt cr7 may never visit to see It..
na dier moni, na dier wahala n e no concern me.
i jus happy say even rochas wey bin get madness for statues bk den no clueless like dis.
u and dat guy no get sense..no fex

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by FKMagazine(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) by PaedophileProph: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'd only them go drop juju and play football, I didn't say "Barefootball"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.