Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy (33993 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alll of them are the greatest
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by EggSauce(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
C
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Pidginwhisper: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
DSC7:
I pick Asa over Tiwasavage and Niniola.....
Don’t disrespect Asa like this.

10 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Ojemedad: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
How many % for the pickup?
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Thunderfayayou: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9620Bd6iXs

Veteran Nigerian singer Asa picks Wizkid over Davido and Burnaboy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYETLEMJDes/?utm_medium=copy_link

So what are we supposed.to do now! Some folks up here are celebrating and jubilating because Asa picked Wizkid.

Una mumu na premium.

5 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingluqman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
I’m a fan of OBO but that’s just the truthful order;
Wizzy
Davido
Burna

9ja to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who cares...OBO anytime anyday,,,

8 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by LINTUNE(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Davido is too good to people and he receives nothing but hatred in return
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.
If you like cut your head because of Nigerian they will still be ungrateful

I am never stressing myself over someone
being talented is different from being good, ppl can love u for just being talented even if u are not good, and same ppl can love u for being good even if u aren't talented .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Annie001: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
LINTUNE:
being talented is different from being good, ppl can love u for just being talented even if u are not good, and same ppl can love u for being good even if u aren't talented .
No one has a hit song pass davido in this country
Dude is talented

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by weslay: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Real recognise real
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Eriokanmi: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Factfinder1:
Because they are both chain smokers
lolz
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by DSC7: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Don’t disrespect Asa like this.

No disrespect...

Asa remains my best female artist...

None of our so called female celebrities/artists can match her lyrical prowess....

3 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Oddfinder: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Davido is too good to people and he receives nothing but hatred in return
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.
If you like cut your head because of Nigerian they will still be ungrateful

I am never stressing myself over someone
Wetin dis one de talk seh
U call ppl ungrateful just because they choose good music over 'charity'
Oga na by music we de rate dis musicians na not by charity..according to ur narative, u will choose Davido over 2 baba, d banj, el tal cos clearly davido do more charity than dos guys..and according to u davido is a better musician than dem because he is a great giver

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by israelmao(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jealousy and pretence should be set apart Wizkid is making waves globally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by abobote: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who asked her ? Busy body
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by LINTUNE(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Dude is talented
so u want to compare wizzy to davido in terms of musical talent ?Let's be frank na.

6 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by sammirano: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wizkid thee grandmaster. Frog voice or burna are not a match. A good singer will easily identify another.

8 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Stephendeals: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrr

It is obvious the boy friend to asa is a real niggar

Ogbeni you nor know anything

That is exactly what my client told his friend when he sold his Macbook to buy a HP envy laptop with GTX dedicated graphics card as he could not run those simulations on the almighty Macbook.
Needs and taste differ dont talk from the place of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by sammirano: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
LINTUNE:
so u want to compare wizzy to davido in terms of musical talent ?Let's be frank na.

No mind that one, person wey no fit sing one sentence. Frog voice is simply a marketer. I give him that

5 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingcalls: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Haryour12:
Any sane being would surely pick Big Wiz over these two especially Frog Voice wink grin

Wizkid fans , Messi fans all the same , always displaying bitterness and hatred...

OBO is Africa's biggest artist presently....

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by LINTUNE(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
sammirano:

No mind that one, person wey no fit sing one sentence. Frog voice is simply a marketer. I give him that
me like davido die,but currently if them say make I pick , na burna first, then wizzy before davido
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingcalls: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
fourboys:
Wizzy and burna good but u see the other talentless noise maker??....

Easy to identify people from poor homes, u are one if them... always bitter towards the rich

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by galaxy2020(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her choice but it doesn't come with individual Grammy award.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Agricmoney(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her choice afterall she can't pick all

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Dude is talented
which hit song, the guy sings more songs like 50 randomly and we are saturated with the noise picking few

Wizzy hardly drops songs yet he keeps making Grammy

How many of the quantity of David don reach Grammy standard

Buy lyrics and use audio enhancer no be talent

6 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by ofiko123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Everyone has the right to pick whoever they feel like picking.. It is a free world..

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
No cap cool cool

Machala to d world

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Easy to identify people from poor homes, u are one if them... always bitter towards the rich
both wizzy and burna are rich too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Of course, Wizkid is a more talented singer even though i am not a fan of any of the trio.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.