Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy (33999 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingpin1000: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Davido is too good to people and he receives nothing but hatred in return
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.
If you like cut your head because of Nigerian they will still be ungrateful

I am never stressing myself over someone
So because Davido is generous, He sings better than Wizkid?

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by l0uie(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.

STFU, mumu. We dey talk music wise you d there yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Adebowalay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

music knows no sentiment, if u good you good, leave story

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by gnhpowerhouse: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her Choice ...Does her choice speaks for everyone..mtchew as for me i Pick Davido over whizkidd and burna ...
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
samorobo:

Lol biggest without a Grammy nomination. Do t you even dare try comparing davido with tems.
As someone said da I do is a marketer and truly he is good at shiit.

Does tuface have a Grammy nomination?? Is wizkid better than tuface?? Y do u people lay so much emphasis on awards??

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingcalls: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
both wizzy and burna are rich too

But not from rich homes
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

But not from rich homes
coming from Rich home or not is irrelevant

They have met riches irrespective of the routes to it
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Does tuface have a Grammy nomination?? Is wizkid better than tuface?? Y do u people lay so much emphasis on awards??
This is like comparing okocha to ronaldihno

Okocha even admitted he didn't make it much in his career because he was trophyless

Small Eto is rated ahead of okocha so Wizkid is better than tuface based on Grammy which is the highest in music field

The fact he has also stayed for Atleast a decade also puts him with tuface on legendary icons

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Kingcalls: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This is like comparing okocha to ronaldihno

Okocha even admitted he didn't make it much in his career because he was trophyless

Small Eto is rated ahead of okocha so Wizkid is better than tuface based on Grammy which is the highest in music field

The fact he has also stayed for Atleast a decade also puts him with tuface on legendary icons

So Kanye west is greater than Michael Jackson
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

So Kanye west is greater than Michael Jackson
Kanye west and mj both reached the Pinnacle of Grammy

But MJ is external no offense

He has no competition, he transended music

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by samorobo: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lol wizzy is better than tuface in every aspect. Tuface na hype abeg.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Oddfinder: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Annie001:

Offline you all know davido lyrics and music
But online it's something else
From the days dami duro dude has been super super talented
Lol..u be baby aswe
Wats dami duro? Lol. Wizkids super star album is more than davido music career put together.
Davido no even good reach kiz Daniel.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by zedman1(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Annie001:

Is it about character or music here? Why do you guys take this Wizzy/Davido thing like say na cult clash. As for me, I like some of Davido's songs, some of wizzy's, and some of Burna's. About their character, I don't think it's important here. Be an angel and sing thrash, I will not listen, same reason I hardly listen to gospel songs cos MOST of them lack talent ( I don't mean ALL) but think because they're gospel artists they can sing rubbish in the name of God and I should enjoy it. For where? Music is one thing, character is another.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Stephendeals:
grin

Same Way I pick HP Envy Over Apple Macbook
or I Pick Redmi phone over Iphone

Individual choices and taste varies

New Hp Laptops available at great prices
10th Gen, 11th Gen with SSD powered by Windows 11. reach out via 0-70398182 01

Did you mean Samsung over iPhone? If not then correct yourself.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by miniziter(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Annie001:

I am a big fan of Davido but this has nothing to do with making a good music. We are talking of who is a good musician here.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Annie001: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2021
miniziter:

I am a big fan of Davido but this has nothing to do with making a good music. We are talking of who is a good musician here.
You are not a fan no dey disguise
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Elock1: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
KUNZEH:
Na she sabi, Shout out to Davido and Burna. She Should have declined that question in particular.
person make her DECISION, you say she should have declined question.. WHY?
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Ugandatales: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Annie001:

Modified: you all should stop quoting me, leave your opinion in the comment section, ain't going to read them, I have headache on my leg abeg grin

It's not a Nigerian thing, it is human nature...it is worldwide...Human beings always prefer the one that doesn't send them.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by udomas(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
fourboys:
Wizzy and burna good but u see the other talentless noise maker??....

Nonsense comment.

Nigerians should be proud to have those three talented afro stars flying our flag globally. Imagine other African countries without even one sound afro star in terms of global recognition.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by fourboys: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
udomas:

Nonsense comment.

Nigerians should be proud to have those three talented afro stars flying our flag globally. Imagine other African countries without even one sound afro star in terms of global recognition.
the only global artiste we have is burna and wizzy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.