Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) (39167 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
chiago95:
What is eggzactly wrong with you? Cant you comprehend simple sentences. Oshi!

Why are you so angry and livid, dearie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Polynek(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very painful, rest in peace man
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by emaopel: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
apostle96:
On the 30th of November, 2021,
I traveled from Akoko in Ondo State to Fajuyi, Ado in Ekiti state just to retrieve my MTN line that I lost
It took me a whole day long to get that done..with the all stress and everything
Thereafter, I traveled back to ondo state.
I never knew such an innocent journey could lead to the end of somebody's life
RIP to the man
I hope his financee remain faithful to him even in death enough by never to ride on another di*k
As sensible the first statement sound, You ended up as fool because how could you say that wife to be should faithful to dead... Receive sense guy!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
guru90:

Am just speechless...... But in other way round... he is not prayerful.......

guru90 dear, I know you are wiser than your assertion, I don't know if I am expecting too much from you but saying he's not prayerful hence his death is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by ImoleNaija: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
I feel for his family & the bride angry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Exceed15: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is really painful.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Asbata(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
One thing about death is we don't know who is next...

Rip lad..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Uptheante(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
I know my assertion may be unpopular & may generate controversies & criticisms from some folks here, I still have to state it because I believe that every man is entitled to his opinion.

Looking at this from a spiritual angle,I strongly suspect that his bride to be has a spirit husband who decided to terminate the guy's life to stop the marriage from holding & keep the unfortunate girl in perpetual bondage.

Unfortunately, many girls in Nigeria & even beyond have this same problem.
These set of girls are unmarriageable not because they are ugly, uneducated, cannot cook or do not behave well.
Infact many of them even behave better than the marriageable ones.
They are unmarriageale simply because they have spiritual husbands.
They can have boyfriends & even Bleep around, but once a man approaches them for marriage, its either the relationship ends mysteriously or he dies before the marriage.
Such girls can only marry successfully when they have been delivered from the shackles of the spiritual husband through prayers & fasting.
Anything apart from that is futile.

Shalom
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Babastrong(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=SupremeZen post=108907946]None of us know the day of our death. May his soul Rest in peace[ stop your mouth. I knew when i'm gonna go, the day, the time, where, when and what. But what i don't know is where the soul is going. ]
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Obiorahpcfg: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Chaiii poor girl
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Skyfly007: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Asquare84:
This is the reason why we need to meet our pastor for prayer against any form of tragedy.
Also learn how to pray for yourself against any tragedy...

He is your father..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
RIP to the dead..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.