Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... (453 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / World Court: Homosexual Marriage, Not A Human Right / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by gnhpowerhouse: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes i just wonder how on Earth a Lady is Happy living with Dogs and refering them as her Children ...

Sooo Happy and Contented with Dog's..Not even having any Plans to get Married or meet a Man to have a Child.

Getting so sad and missing Dog's so much much When she is away..

Something looks so weird and strange to me .

In another News i heard about a Woman Breastfeeding a Lynx abi na Cat they call am.

Hmmm !
Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by Karleb(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Mind your business.

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by crackhaus: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2021
There's a psychological explanation to behaviour such as this.

That's all you need to know.

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by pansophist(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2021
It's a western thingy. I have this girl that was tripping for me one time, and I like her as well, but the turn off was when she talked about her dislike for kids. Not wanting to have kids is one thing, but being irritated and maybe even hate is what I don't understand.

She has three cats, and they are her children. Her cats have health insurance, I was shocked. She clipped their nails, bath them, feed them and spend alot monthly on the cats. I jejely just find one excuse that I'm not doing again. And I am thinking I was open minded. That was the limit.

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by crackhaus: 2:47am On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:
It's a western thingy. I have this girl that was tripping for me one time, and I like her as well, but the turn off was when she talked about her dislike for kids. Not wanting to have kids is one thing, but being irritated and maybe even hate is what I don't understand.

She has three cats, and they are her children. Her cats have health insurance, I was shocked. She clipped their nails, bath them, feed them and spend alot monthly on the cats.
I jejely just find one excuse that I'm not doing again. And I am thinking I was open minded. That was the limit.
It's a psychological thing.

I believe such people have an underlying problem with their minds (subconscious)... which isn't entirely a bad thing as long as they're not going around murdering other people's children.

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by gnhpowerhouse: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Karleb:
Mind your business.
. It's My Business that is why i'm minding it ...However if you mind your business truly you wouldn't even comment at all ...
Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by Jidemoo: 6:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Life is full of choices
Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by pansophist(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
crackhaus:

It's a psychological thing.

I believe such people have an underlying problem with their minds (subconscious)... which isn't entirely a bad thing as long as they're not going around murdering other people's children.

I suspect so. And the kind of books she reads eh? She borrowed me a book called ''The ethical slut'' by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy. After finishing reading the book, I realized say this girl don lost. grin

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:

I suspect so. And the kind of books she reads eh? She borrowed me a book called ''The ethical slut'' by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy. After finishing reading the book, I realized say this girl don lost. grin

What was the book about?

She be white?
Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by pansophist(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

What was the book about?

She be white?

She is mixed.

It is a book that teaches you how to be a slut, hence the name, ethical slut. As in, being a slut in an ethical way. It's a book for people trying to discover or strengthen their convictions on polyamory. Her goal was to have her cats, and have as many handsome men as possible, for sexual rotation grin

She wan turn me to plate grin

Re: Prefering Dogs To A Human Child... by Mariangeles(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:

She is mixed.

It is a book that teaches you how to be a slut, hence the name, ethical slut. As in, being a slut in an ethical way. It's a book for people trying to discover or strengthen their convictions on polyamory. Her goal was to have her cats, and have as many handsome men as possible, for sexual rotation grin

She wan turn me to plate grin

That explains the cats. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha

Some Things Are Not Easily Forgotten / Don’t Travel Abroad With Your Family. Do This INSTEAD! / All The Things Wey Go Happen When U Just Marry And Never Carry Belle