Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) (41072 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Germi9: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beautiful woman,so clean from head down toes,not these dirty smelly greedy ones down here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
joelag:
Na God dey give person better wife. Many naija women don do pass this for this same country.

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Thank God oo. Fear don catch me

As in ..... I don nearly bend oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by magnumwhales(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:
As nairaland's number one simp, i want this type of woman as a wife
Ole from alpha male to simp because of money

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
BoosBae:
Waiting for the 'Nigerian girls cannot do this, they're out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it' crew grin
Can u do it?
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by blazepascal(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
A girl did it for me I shock o she sent money to clear my debt. But the girl get good heart no be all this slay queen the w orst part be say the girl still dey ss2 d girl too love me guys I dey receive 15 missed calls almost everyday the girl too good my prayer be say mk she no meet bad friends way go decieve am ....women good o but the bad ones go make you hate them. U see eeh since when d girl send me..money I shock I no believe am.shame same come dey hold me she dey send me airtime self as a well trained guy I just have to reciprocate all her good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by lampi: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Thank God oo. Fear don catch me
go and put on ur glasses, it's chioma from Owerri
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ayo2008: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Must everything come into public domain?
Oga o
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by tibatobi: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

No need to lament here, you can't find such wife here.

We are left with Iyaebe and Siofra dem.
my God.... How did we get here as a country..... Public and private prostitute every where.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Even if u dating Dj cuppy. She'll never do it for u
Naija girls and der stupid orientation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by OmegaAutos: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
when will naija women learn all these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's love right there smiley. Instead of men complaining about the quality of women up and down on nairaland, take your time to search for good women like this and you'll never regret it. We are many out there, you just have to search on the right places. If men stop generalizing and insulting women and simply go for the good and well cultured women while simply ignoring the bad ones, believe me all this numerous female bashing threads will stop as women who are erring in their behaviors will adjust.

My 10 cents

2 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by mypaddle: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
I've always said it. still waiting for a naija girl to prove that these impressions are not totally true
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Team foreign babe. Mom of 2 with a sexy body.
If na Nigerian girl now na pouch she for carry

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
BoosBae:
Waiting for the 'Nigerian girls cannot do this, they're out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it' crew grin

Ok Emmmm SiSi do same for me, I promise to be good to you through out my lifegrin

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe the husband no dey work.
Why should the wife paid his student loan.
Lazy husband.
Many.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by DannyXpress: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
magnumwhales:

Ole from alpha male to simp because of money
Ole gunnar solskjaer!! That's ​the former Manchester United coach

I'm sure you're a Chelsea fan cool
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ukpahu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
so sweet..DTS how marriage suppose to be. for naija, d man wey already dey inside debt go get more debt to make e wife happy
GOD BLESS U THIS IS WHAT I AM PASSING TRUE
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Bouncin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
If na naija now that woman for don make you owe pass Buhari government shocked
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by DannyXpress: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Is that so? Would u grant ur wife her wish to be a stay at home mom?
As long as she will be accumulating wealth for me and my kids no problem with that

i like your username
Feel like kidnapping it cool
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Natureangel:
That's love right there smiley. Instead of men complaining about the quality of women up and down on nairaland, take your time to search for good women like this and you'll never regret it. We are many out there, you just have to search on the right places. If men stop generalizing and insulting women and simply go for the good and well cultured women while simply ignoring the bad ones, believe me all this numerous female bashing threads will stop as women who are erring in their behaviors will adjust.

My 10 cents
......What's the % of the so called good girls here?

Lots of guys are searching for them.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by nextstep(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Not bad tho, by the way it's even an American woman not a normal woman.

I think I understand what you mean, but I'm not sure... cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Tomilola360: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
NwekeUG:
An American woman, Jayla Brenae, made her husband emotional when she made him realise that all his debts have been paid off, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a video of her surprising her husband on Boxing Day with gifts which included a shoe.

In the video, the man is seen unwrapping the gifts when he saw the shoe with the inscription; “debt free”.

Jayla proceeded to hand him a phone on which he watches a video clip confirming that she has paid off his student loan debt.

On realising what his wife had done, the man became teary-eyed and was overwhelmed with emotion.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX7RZXDjFNd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orbwohZEnM

https://igberetvnews.com/1410667/woman-surprises-husband-paying-debt-photos-video/

chai na woman be this. Nat all these o-lo-shos wey no get anything pass fuk and pay service
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by MummyD2020(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
I read he never made her feel less been a stay at home mum. So the guy did his part first o. Not when u people will frustrate the woman left, right and centre and call her all sorts of names including lazy, dirty, fat, olosho etc you will now be crying when she buys you just boxers and singlets...... warrrrrrr...... starttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
American education. The government made it so expensive to enable them use students loans as trap. Very cruel government.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wow, she's a lovely wife.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Some ladies will hide their money form their husbands and help him incur even more debt cos of them. Some will say their husbands don’t deserve it yet they married him and still living off him.

I remember one that almost ran her loving and rich husband into bankruptcy.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe, can we do this too?
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Babastrong:
Iyaebe, can we do this too?
Women don't help men financially where I come from,its the other way round. Infact it's a taboo
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Czario: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:
As nairaland's number one simp, i want this type of woman as a wife

If wishes were horses...
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=108918937]Women don't help men financially where I come from,its the other way round. Infact it's a taboo[then you are the type of woman i am looking for, will you marry me?]
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Bullpenn11: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Can dis happen in Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / Is She A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.