Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) (41078 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Fedrick100:
I know say no be Nigerian woman

You want a Nigerian wife whose husband has many wives and more side chicks than she can count, to pay off such a husband's debts,who is unloving and unfaithful to her

I know of a wife who bought her jobless husband a car to use for transportation, only for the man to be carrying aside chicks around. He wasn't even making profit self. She had to sell off the car sharperly...

Sorry, but most Nigerian guys are not worth it
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Obiorahpcfg: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one my darlyn
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Obyangel: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Commendable! cool

Redpillers vs Simps will start a face-off now.

Comrade, kindly explain the meaning of Redpillers and Simps to me. I will be thankful for ever, if you help.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by xorojinxx: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Natureangel:
That's love right there smiley. Instead of men complaining about the quality of women up and down on nairaland, take your time to search for good women like this and you'll never regret it. We are many out there, you just have to search on the right places. If men stop generalizing and insulting women and simply go for the good and well cultured women while simply ignoring the bad ones, believe me all this numerous female bashing threads will stop as women who are erring in their behaviors will adjust.

My 10 cents

Bless you for your write-up. Your content indicates a high level of wisdom, character and self control.

I really want to believe, you are among the few good ones.

Again, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
xorojinxx:

Bless you for your write-up. Your content indicates a high level of wisdom, character and self control.

I really want to believe, you are among the few good ones.

Again, God bless you.

Aww thanks, God bless you too! grin
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by manunitedbabes: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

No need to lament here, you can't find such wife here.

We are left with Iyaebe and Siofra dem.

Says who? She put it on social media for u to see what if she decided to do it without recording it?
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by DannyXpress: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Enny2013:

U WL nt b in debt in Jesus name.
Amen thanks for the Prayers

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2021
the headline should have been American woman please. Now that's what I'm talking, a woman with brain, not the broke entitlement ladies we have in Nigeria sad
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2021
This is whatchu get when you are living in a sane country, your life will just keep flourishing non stop
Good wife , good money , good life

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
......What's the % of the so called good girls here?

Lots of guys are searching for them.

I don't know to be honest but I do know that no matter how high or low the percentage of good girls are here, you'll be able to snatch up one by positioning yourself right and having a good attitude. Have your own definition of what a good woman is and search for only that, never settle for less and the world will adjust to your demands. The world is like the web, full of both relevant and irrelevant answers to our questions, put in the right key words and filters and you'll get only those answers that apply to you luckily on Earth the selection pool very vast I'm sure you'd get the quality you are looking for in many women if you search diligently enough.

Good luck smiley
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Obyangel:

Comrade, kindly explain the meaning of Redpillers and Simps to me. I will be thankful for ever, if you help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/the-red-pill-reddit-2013-8%3famp

The above link should help you understand to some extent.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by POSSIBLE402: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
God when? angry
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations. A Nigerian woman can never do such no matter how rich she is.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kucoin: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
When majority of naija guys are owing numerous loan sharks monies; while the partner's account keeps growing fatter. smiley
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by snoopz: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
In Nigeria, wetin concern women with husband's debt abi make Dem force am take loans to satisfy their needs and spend their own money alone.

1000 yards material
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by jassmenn(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Na this kind woman deserves the so called equality. It won't even be a conversation in thier family everybody go just dey play their roles. Unlike our entitled bigots sisters here doing nothing to support only want to be equal to a ma when it's favorable zzz cool. Awon werey yeye feminist isonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by skywalker240(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Natureangel:
That's love right there smiley. Instead of men complaining about the quality of women up and down on nairaland, take your time to search for good women like this and you'll never regret it. We are many out there, you just have to search on the right places. If men stop generalizing and insulting women and simply go for the good and well cultured women while simply ignoring the bad ones, believe me all this numerous female bashing threads will stop as women who are erring in their behaviors will adjust.

My 10 cents
You're not among the "we're many out there of them" ma'am, neither can one find them in Nigeria because it's not the right place maybe the previous generation of women (our mothers) you're a Nigerian woman of this generation cheesy
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by GoldenSpec: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
The way i rushed to this thread thinking it was Nigerian lady ehn grin
Now I've justified my conscience grin
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
skywalker240:

You're not among the "we're many out there of them" ma'am, neither can one find them in Nigeria because it's not the right place maybe the previous generation of women (our mothers) you're a Nigerian woman of this generation cheesy

Can we also say you aren't a good man there are no good men in Nigeria? Smh don't always be hasty to generalize, you don't know me and I doubt you know even just 30% of the female population in Nigeria so you are in no position to make that claim.

Change your mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She A Wife Material? / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.