Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21703 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Blazing99: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
So Tinubu is a son of the bondwoman? grin grin lol

I agree with you Nairalanders. As much as I am a Bakare supporter. This shud not be part of a sermon. It is abuse of Church work.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by profola2be(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
Please,who annointed TUNDE BAKARE a pastor?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by otitokoro1: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
Pastor Amu ni bu ni eran ibiye, grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by profola2be(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
If truely,TUNDE BAKARE  was called to the Altar by God,then he needs to go back to  God,because,something is missing somewhere,somehow and sometime between him and God.
I just pray that, his case doesn't become that of King Saul,whom the Spirit of the Lord has left without knowing.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by OAM4J: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Yoruba ronu o!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by totorimi: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
I dont care what anybody may say but Asiwaju seems to me a man that has the capacity to mobilise the Yorubas whether they like it or not. Otherwise how come they massively voted for ACN following Asiwaju instead of OBJ.
On Bakare, there is no other way to say it but Bakare by now should just bury his head in shame, he doesnt know what he is doing. It is bad enough that he is fooling all those lost souls following him as though they cannot discern the truth for themselves. This man is using those people to pursue his selfish ambition, but cant they just see.
If he had on would he come back to them every Sunday from Abuja.
He shouldnt be listened to anymore.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by fuzek: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
Y was dis shifted to Religion is it because 'Pastor' is added to the name or bacause it was preached in d church? He was making political statements, so let it remain in Politics tongue

Pastor Tunde still remains a man of God tho' cos d gifts and calling of God are without repentance, but he needs to deactivate his political life. Its not helpful
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by duduspace(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
virgo:

Seriously, those supporting Bakare's comments need to have a rethink. I am more concerned with the religious angle of this story than the political one. As someone who follows the teachings of Jesus, I cannot for the life of me see any similarity in the lifestyle of Bakare and that of Jesus or even their teachings. Isn't the whole concept of Christianity supposed to support a lifestyle that emulates the teachings of Christ.

From any angle you look at it, such a statement is wrong no matter what provoked it.
It is not christianly in any way or at the least not Jesus like. It is also not right for someone seeking a leadership position and should Ideally be looking to build bridges and not create chasms between the disparate entities in Nigeria. Are those born out of wedlock not human beings and Nigerians? undecided
The same principle on which I supported Bakare is the same for which I condemn him on such a statement. I believe he will look on this statement some day and regret it.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
clash of the titans  grin i cant wait to hear Uncle Bola Ahmed 's response to Uncle Tunde Bakare on this issue of name calling.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by ShyOne(f): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ Ystranger

How are you? Is everything alright with you?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by akinnux(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
Pastor Bakare is certainly going too far. He needs to be more focused on his pastorship and leave the politicians alone.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by beeman80: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bakare has really lost my support for him.What moral is he passing to his followers?He really amuses me.In the house of God,u stand and call someone unprintable names?This person you insult with so much hatred is flesh and human like yourself.Did he bring himself to the world that way?So whoever he is insulting has no right to lead for what reason may i ask?JESUS CHRIST never called people names so who is Bakare's role model?I need answers here.He has really lost it as a pastor and henceforth i cease to address him as a one until he openly apologizes to whoever he is insulting.Every human being that is born of flesh has the right to aspire for anything.He should go check the stories of Bill Clinton and many others.Bakare can't step where they do.May God forgive Bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hmmm, and to think he may become the VP of this country. Together with his Oga, two very, very angry men. Maybe we should be thanking God more that it did not happen.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Okay na,overtake don overtake overtake
When I posted that with the unfortunate sposored editorial by Sam Omatseye,that some people's dubious ambition had been revealed,and that opposition to such ambition was bound to start sprouting,I did not guess it would come from Bakare's corner.Though I'm not a fan of his,but I'm with him on this one,he is 100% correct.

I dare Tinubu and his hired pen men to do a rejoinder and attack Bakare,then he'll show them that he's not a gentleman at all

The enemy of my enemy is my frienemy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by sweettweet: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
as much as i detest tinubu's guts, i feel bakare is going beyond the bar. he cannot liken what happened in egypt with the senseless killing of corpers and non-corpers alike perpetrated by some disgruntled elements. bakare should also limit these  talks to outside the church.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by OmoTier1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
A man is born for all time
BUT a prophet is born for a time.

Do all shepards feed thier flock from same green?

Yet to whom does the shepard account to? Is it not the chief shepard whose flock the shepard keepth watch?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Where is Eko Ile,come and defend your massa,Bakare's called him a bastard shocked shocked,son of a prvstituteoops concubine and all manner of names,please come ooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by IbegbuPI: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Tunde Bakare is not a Christian.
Kindly read Daniel 11 carefully
you will understand his religion
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by AzukaO(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
I hope it's not true that Pastor Tunde Bakare called a fellow human being a "bastard". If indeed he did, then his claim of being a Christian is questionable. The reason Christ came and died was to remove mankind from all forms of bondage. His death removed a barrier between Jews and Gentiles, Circumcised and un-circumsised, free-born and slaves/outcasts, etc. No real Christian (not one who simply goes to church) will ever call a man created in the image of God a bastard. This is shameful.

I won't comment on the issue of not drawing a line between speaking against misrule/sin in governance and fighting his political opponents from his pulpit or his justification of the killing of the innocent in the North in the name of party politics. His members who listen to him know what to do if they are not happy about his sermons.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
IbegbuPI:

[b]Tunde Bakare is not a Christian.[/b]Kindly read Daniel 11 carefully
you will understand his religion

^^^
Who cares whether he's an ifa priest or a mormon,the issue is he's come out to attack Tinubu and make some damning allegations against him,what has that got to do with his religion
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
camelot:

clash of the titans grin i cant wait to hear Uncle Bola Ahmed 's response to Uncle Tunde Bakare on this issue of name calling.

Seconded cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by jamest3(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Pastor!!!!, comot your hand from jagajaga.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by amarilo: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hehehehehe BAT might be the son of an Ibo man from Arochukwu or Nri kingdom.
He might also be the son of a fisher man from gbaramutu.
Never rule it out his papa name might be Effiong or Ndidem. Are u people sure he papa is not from Niger or kenya.
We have to find out before another almajiri turn out to be yoruba leader.
Heheheheh war and fire on the mountain at the same time.
This one no be tribune or HIV Awolowo(Sorry Dayokanu i know its your copyright) this is Bakare(CPC).
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by lagboyz: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
rasputinn:

Seconded cool
rasputinn:

Okay na,overtake don overtake overtake
When I posted that with the unfortunate sposored editorial by Sam Omatseye,that some people's dubious ambition had been revealed,and that opposition to such ambition was bound to start sprouting,I did not guess it would come from Bakare's corner.Though I'm not a fan of his,but I'm with him on this one,he is 100% correct.

I dare Tinubu and his hired pen men to do a rejoinder and attack Bakare,then he'll show them that he's not a gentleman at all

The enemy of my enemy is my frienemy

Eko ile has nothing to say here. the Master is a basted adn I am sure he accpected 100%. The Iragbiji son of a farmere who claimed a popular name in Lagos. Come to think of it, why would someone hates his biological parents so much that he doesnt not even want to be associated with them? He calimed in his respisne to Mama HID that Mama mogaji is her mum and tat HID knew him very well when he was younger. nd from realiable souce, we understand that mama Mogaji has two daughters.  Where does  Bola ahmed Iragbiji (BAI)  comes in
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by sleekman(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
And I thought I was foul-mouthed? Haa. Apparently my mouth drips with honey and sugar in comparison with this vile beast that calls himself a 'pastor'. Bastard? Son of a concubine? A bastard cannot rule his people? That means 'bastards' or 'sons of concubines' are less human than anyone else? Where is " his father's compound"? Haa. This is unbelievable stuff. And to think that 'christians' who claim to be sane actually attend this lunatic's church? Haa. I really don't know what to say. Totally speechless.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
*smh* kiss angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Gbenge77(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
Well,he is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by DaDoctor: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
EKO-ILE AND ILEKE-IDI

Is he- BAT truly a BAAAASSSTARD?

Chai, BAKARE, I forgive you tour election trashes now, JUST FOR OPENING FOUL YANSH!!!!

OLEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by LeStylo: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Now this is RASCALLY hard-core!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by amarilo: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
Is the son or daughter of a bastard a bastard as well.

So whos name is Tinubu that BAT has as a last name.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by tyson55(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bakare has totally lost it by going berserk in the house of God. How dare a pastor call someone bastard? *Smh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.