Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21713 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by DaDoctor: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2011
Make una dey tear una pant na.

HE HAS SAID IT,

NOW,

Is it the truth?

How does that bother you all that you are crying here

please go back to work, or withdraw the word from the winds.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by boban007: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
ive always known tunde bakare as a loud mouthed idiot.infact he is a disgrace to christainity and men of God.u can never hear the likes of pastor adeboye talking from both sides of the mouth.he is the real yoruba bastard.he is yet to get over the disgrace of the last election.honestly he is not worthy of being called man of God.here is a man that didnt ve upto 3000 votes in his state ranting like he is a force to reckon with.he has nothing to offer.he is just a bloody thief desperately looking for political relevance.i pity those that attends his church.who is tunde bakare by the way.a bloody loud mouthed nuinsance that is using the church as a cover up.he is the other side of guru maharaji.bofoon.omale.very controversial.cant he tow the ways of respectable pastors.after all chris okotie contested and didnt make unneccesary noise.he is a semi-illiterate.agbaya oshi.tinubu has states under his control,yet his church members refused to vote for him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2011
"christianity is a disgrace unto itself"
-Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by larryking2: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
Well, some have spoken well while others spoke stupidly, On this issue,, may i ask all of yu a very important question esp those who are raining curses on bakare of calling someone(tinubu) a bastard, It seems to me many of you here are ignorant and dont study your Bible(this goes to the xtians),,why cant yu blame d apostle in the bible for calling the Galatians foolish??does dat stop such an apostle been a genuine man of God?Besides, its a shame that many Nigerians dont like the truth to b spoken,,call a spade a spade gentlemen and women, Cant the "bitter'' truth be spoken anymore??

Also if Tinubu had conducted himself appropriately and have respect for God and also the rule of Law,and truly and genuinely after the development of the country this would not have been called for, I thereby rest my case.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by chinnyonwu(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Dis man aint serious, Is dis †he sermon he gave from his pulpit?? Schmuck
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by OmoLisabi(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2012
GNBohr: Bakare omo Alhaja, how many ears do you have, why have you chosen to follow the path of perdition. Your case is like the case of the gentiles who rejected Jesus as the leader of the Jews and castigated his birth.

That same Jesus is the world's messiah and son of GOD. The gentiles were not GOD and not part of His design for Jesus. Lisabi Agbongbo Akala was murdered by jealous egba high chiefs because he was well positioned to become the ultimate egba leader. In fact Bakare's genealogy is traceable to the group that masterminded the plot to kill Lisabi. So am not surprised, it is the blood calling.

The killing of Lisabi by Bakare's progenitors never stopped Lisabi from becoming the all time leader of the egbas, Today, the egbas are known as "omo Lisabi", i,e. the children of LIsabi.

When you begin to poke at other people's ancestry with the sole purpose of destroying his reputation and pulling him down, then you should know that other people can poke at ypur own ancestry too.

Bakare has brought out the PHD syndrom in his blood, that is his inheritance.

The fact that you dont know a man's father does not make a bastard, after all Jesus did not have a human father at all. Bakare is not worthy of a Pastor, he is a lunatic.

Awolowo was a leader and the Akintolas, Adelabu Adegokes and Fani-Kayodes of this world castigated him and rubbished him. It took another Egba man of the same familial stock as Bakare to give us 12 2/3 in 1979 election. OBJ has the same blood with Bakare, they never accept any other person as capable of leading outside their stock.

I am not surprised, it was an Egba man that took the position meant for M K O Abiola after the JUne 12 debacle as head of interim government, he is Earnest Shonekan. OBJ capped it by declaring that Abiola was not the messiah Nigeria needed.

Need I say more, for any thoroughbred Yoruba man with sense of history, Bakare confrontational preaching is an inborn trait of his ancestors and with his involvement in last presidential election and subsequent defeat, the baying blood in him that his prententious religiousity has been containing is now boiling out.

A pig will always be a pig and a sheep will always be a sheep. Yorubas say "Ko si bi a ti ma se efo ebolo ti ko ni rungbe"

Bakare a sore loser and a backstabber and a traitor.

Yoruba leader emerge naturally, it is not canvassed, imposed, selected, elected or arrogated to. TINUBU IS NOT A YORUBA LEADER THOUGH MAY BE ASPIRING JUST LIKE SO MANY OTHERS. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

THOSE WHO FOUGHT EACH OTHER TO CLAIM YORUBA LEADERSHIP AFTER PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA'S DEATH ARE STILL ALIVE BUT WHERE ARE THEY. BOLA IGE WAS THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR BUT HE DIED BEFORE HIS TIME. ALL OTHERS ARE VERY FAR FROM BECOMING ONE, TINUBU INCLUSIVE, SO WHY THE EXPLETIVES FROM BAKARE.

I DO NOT BLAME BAKARE, IT HIS BLOOD CALLING OUT FOR IDENTIFICATION. HE HAS TOLD THE STORY OF ANOTHER MAN, MANY WILL TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. FOR NON YORUBAS ON THIS FORUM, YORUBAS TELL STORIES, PARTICULARLY FAMILY STORIES.

LET THE FAMILY HISTORY BEGIN.
it was not an egba man that gave you 12/3 richard akinjide is from ibadan. Ignoramus
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by osaxx: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
gOD FORGIVE ME O...IS BAKARE STILL A CHRISTAIN PASTOR OR POLITICIAN? I KNOW IF BAKARE BECOMES A VICE PRESIDENT HE WOULD ACQUIRE A PRIVATE JETS LIKE HIS SENIOR PASTORS...THE G3(OYAKS,ADEBOY,OYEDEP)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
duduspace: If indeed he was referring to Tinubu as a bastard, then Bakare is bang out of order on this, I've supported his ambition due to his principles but this approach is quite petty, he is now descending to the typical Nigerian rofo-rofo fight levels.  embarassed embarassed

looks like u're a bad judge of character afterall
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Pygru: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
mbulela: this was the sermon?
I wonder o
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by GenSpecifics: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tinubu is a bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by BishopMagic: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by nku5: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Today Bakare is singing ayagayaga yaga yo that Tinubu is his chairman grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Long time ago.

African man no dey carry shit. Long time ago.

Na European man teach us to carry shit.

Long time ago.

Long, long time ago.

Long time ago.

- Immortal Fela.

The Internet never forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.