Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21714 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by pingme: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jesus called the religious rulers of His day brood of vipers, whitewashed sepulchres and other names. The bible is filled with examples of name calling both in the new and old testaments. He has every moral right to call any one a bastard, he's a free man and a prophet.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by tulk2mi: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Once again Pastor TB like all typical politicians neva saw what happened in d north during d elections where underage children voted 4 CPC abi? dat does not fall into d category of rigging i guess. please he should be advised to drop the title pastor and pick up dishonorable instead, thats wen what he is saying will begin to make some elements of sense atleast now we know where he is coming 4rm. shocked shocked shocked

I hope God can still show him that their petitions at d election tribunals will fail cos its simply the best rigger won. wink grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mikeapollo: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
The Bible says 'by their fruits you shall know them'. Is Bakare a real pastor or a frustrated human being who criticizes, condemns, vilifies and complains about every other person except himself.
Is he led or called by God or the Holy Spirit, or led by his human senses based on limited logic? How could a true man of God call another  human being created by God in His own image a bastard? Did he read the Bible? Does he know the history and life of Moses? Who was Moses' father? Moses was raised up in the palace of Egypt, and he became the leader of the jews CHOSEN BY GOD!.
This pastor is so myopic and empty and makes a lot of silly noises! Does he know that God does not consider our family background in determining our future and relevance in this world?

Come to think of it, was it not this same Bakare that predicted in 1999 that OBJ would never rule this country, and that the 'messiah' that would deliver the country from the current mess would come from somewhere in Northeast area of Adamawa! Where is the fulfilment of that false prohecy to date?

As a man of God, all his actions, words and prohecies should be inspired by God! Did God tell him to contest? Did God tell him what the outcome of the elections would be? Was he relying on God or on his acidic tongue to win elections? Does it mean everybody who did not support his election is a bad person just because he lost?

It is clear now to people who have depth of reasoning that we have in our midst  frustrated men working as Pastors, and it is not difficult to know them, they are the ones that would abandon what pastoring a congregation means and would start attacking other men of God who are just focusing on the assignment given to them by God.

Was this not the same Pastor with his PFN cohorts who criticised and condemned Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Oyakhilome for no just cause? Now, who are the people showing the virtues of a true christian?

Truly, by their fruits, you shall know them!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by babs777(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
Before una scatter my head for this country, i go don park my load, travel out go country wey good and functional systems dey. Wetin man wan believe now?  Wat a nation! Lol
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by andyanders: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
@midep
I guess, you have a point.
@Odunnu

You just said the truth. Let's watch out. If I can see, I supposed to have seen my own future that I will loose and will not contest. God cannot tell you to contest and you will not win. Our God sees and directs His people and can tell you what will and MUST happen next. So if God told me to contest, for real, I will be celebrating my success before the election and after the election.

God in heaven cannot condenm a child because he does not have a father.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by andyanders: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
@mikeapollo

You have given full detail of a true man of God. Why must he be a judge? Why must he condemn a man created by God? With this type of utterances, given the power to create and kill, this man will rather kill.

Jesus came to forgive sinners, restore hope to the hopeless, forgave a woman who committed adultery. So if this man were to be given such authority, he will destroy the world.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mikeapollo: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hi Virgo,

I really appreciate the clarity and depth of your brilliance/intelligence in your post.

I dont mind knowing you better, if you dont mind. My email: mikeabifarin@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by maxproxl: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
this out-burst is unnecessary especially when its done within a church. there is what we call 'pulpit ethics'. u dont indulge in verbal attacks on the pulpit. pastor bakare is not focusing on his primary assignment. who said tinubu is a bastard just because he was brought up by a foster mother. even the US president has african routes and majority of americans accepted him.

l used to respect pastor bakare until he partnered with buhari. if he has formed his own political party, it would have been a different case. HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY KILLINGS OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ALL IN THE NAME OF BUHARI. uncountable corpers died in the unfortunate attacks and buhari couldnt call his supporters to order.

bakare & buhari would have felt the pain if their family member was involved. u joined forces with a man you once described has "OLD & DECAYING". now that you lost election, you are here crucifying ACN. am not a fan of ACN or PDP, l just beleive Goodluck is destined to lead Nigeria considering his political history.

CPC should be happy they won in 12-states and defeated almighty ACN that won in only osun state. CPC rigged in major parts of the north as lots of under-aged nigerians voted. thats more than rigging, thats criminal & illegal.

According to a Yoruba proverb. "ti ewe ba pe lara ose, a di ose". translated literally as "when a leaf stays long on a soap, it becomes a soap". meaning "when you mingle with or associate for long with a group of people, you eventually become like them". pastor tunde bakare, please focus on your ministry and stop getting distracted with politics. u dont av to be in politics to be a reformer or to impact the society.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by andyanders: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
@virgo

Your contribution to this topic has shown that we have people who thing with their brain and not their legs. Good one. I use to love his preachings before. But right now, I dont want to hear it anymore on TV, cos I dont know from which God he is preaching from. If he was sent by God, he should have predicted the result of the election he went in for correctly.
Keep it up.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by uchlukez(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Yoruba wahala grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by peanut123: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
1. Tunde Bakare (Sorry, I dont call him Pastor), was ready to enter into talks with ACN, now he's ranting, Sore loser tongue
2. If Tunde Bakare is a man of God, he would know that Ruth became one of the ancestors of Jesus Christ. tongue
3. Has Tunde Bakare said anything that makes sense before, why should I be bothered now. When he started, we usually read his proclamations on the front pages of newspapers, now we glimpse it on softsells and gossip columns, who cares shocked
4. Who attends Latter rain sef?
5. He's not a good pastor, he's not a good politician. What is he? Mediocre/Charlatan
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by virgo(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Andyanders, thanks for your kind words. @Mikeapollo, thanks as well. Hope you will forgive me for not being an enthusiast of e mail et all. My friends are always on edge over my not-so-constant e mails. With all these sharp sharp means of communicating with folks these days, e mail sending feels like I am going back to 1994. Still, I took note of your e mail. Who knows, I might just repent tomorrow.

Hey Fxtopedia, you are the one that is too much o! Walahi, you make me blush with that big advert. Hope you are well! smiley
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
@virgo

You welcome. You are a genius, and wanna be seeing you contribute always. Wishing you God’s protection and blessings.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Gylae: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
The man is a fake pastor
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by member479760: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
This pastor has no respect for human being, he is a satan himself, calling a human being created by GOD a bastard! if other are saying so, that shouldn't comes out from a pastor.

although, yoorooba are not silly to listen/follow to him, he is looking for attention that he will never get.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mikeapollo: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hi Virgo,

Thanks for the response. Your concerns are well appreciated.
In the alternative, this is my number: 08023659766. If you dont mind, you may call and hide your number if that would make you more comfortable.

My instincts still make me feell like knowing you better, no harm intended whatsoever!

Regards
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by cgift(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
why is every body boiling sef ? Haba! HWat of if he meant BAT s  spiritual bastard and that he does not have spiritual ancestral home  grin
you must always think outside the box when dealing with Bakare   cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by AMIGO112(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
p.e.t.d (post election traumatic disorder), no cure yet.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Sweetnecta: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
how i wish this guy tunde will stop calling himself bakare [Abu Bakr in many african tribe style].

if you are a christian, leave the name of islam alone.

if my name was paul as a christian, when i convert into islam, it would be natural to drop such a name.
if i was a jew with the name judas, when i convert to christianity, it would be natural to drop such a name.

and who so ever thought akintola [though i am not his fan] was jealous of awolowo must be deluded. awolowo was not a nice man. he was arrogant and lacked respect.

he stole by eminent domain as premier of western region.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by anishe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
This is the least expected of a supposedly man of God. Anyway, this is Nigeria where anybody can callhim/herself anything he/she likes.
We have BABALAWOS calling themselves Doctors. Bakare can call himself a man of God who cares.
the rant of a frustrated politician!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mikeapollo: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bakare was talking about the prophecies he gave to Abiola and others regarding the 1993 elections. In other words, he wants people to believe the authenticity of his prophecies/predictions, which are of the miraculous(scripture-wise).

Yet, this is the same person that always speaks against and tries to rubbish other churches where the miraculous (healing,deliverance,prophecies) do occur!

Hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by chino11(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
I have not seen most stupid and silly people like Yorubas. They are the problem of Nigeria. Until we join hands and effectively cleanse Nigeria of Yoruba just like the SE/SS and North is already working towards scheming Yorubas out from corridors of power by keeping them away from important offices in the federation. Yesterday it was awalowo and tinubu, today its bakara and who Bank'ole??  Tomorrow it will be fashola vs tinubu stealing lagos to stupor. Na waoo . What a dying tribe.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by ayubam: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
http://www.lrawebstore.com/messages/its_time_to_speak.html

This is d message. That was just a bad reporting if u care to listen
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Mariory(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
maxpro-xl:

CPC should be happy they won in 12-states and defeated almighty ACN that won in only osun state. CPC rigged in major parts of the north as lots of under-aged nigerians voted. thats more than rigging, thats criminal & illegal.

Those were all grown men. They just look like 12 year old boys because they suffer from inadequate testosterone. grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by logica(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
LOL. How can you ever separate Christianity from politics? The real father of modern Christianity (Constantine) was an adept politician who decided to use an obscure religion as a political tool. The rest as they say, is history.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by dorox(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
This guy Tunde Bakare is a joke.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by deadie(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
"Man of God" grin grin grin Abeg, make una keep una God with una. Hardcore Muslims and Christians are basically the same: NUTS.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by nomoreface: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
This might sound funny, but that man has gone mad.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by infofta(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
A pastor that should focus on wining souls for Christ wanted to abandon his church for politics where he can make dubious money for himself. He lost instead of him to realise God never wanted him to be there, he is busy making noise. I am so happy that no one can mock God. It is now clear you started your church just to make money, now the money you are making is not enough, you want to be vice to a Muslem because of money and power what a shame.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Olaisrich(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Those were all grown men. They just look like 12 year old boys because they suffer from inadequate testosterone

@ Mariory,
 you need to take a look at that picture again!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by igboboy1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
na wa o, bakare is definitely no plagued with the zombie (follow follow) virus most of his kinsmen have, An Independent mind.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mystolad(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bakare can u pls shut up, angry lipsrsealed

The so called bastard has been the catalyst to the positive change in southwest,
Wonder what legacy you laying for next generation as a pastor, 'cos u don't seems to accept defeat.
I voted ur party,thinking you are mature and responsible.

mikeapollo:

The Bible says 'by their fruits you shall know them'. Is Bakare a real pastor or a frustrated human being who criticizes, condemns, vilifies and complains about every other person except himself.
Is he led or called by God or the Holy Spirit, or led by his human senses based on limited logic? How could a true man of God call another  human being created by God in His own image a bastard? Did he read the Bible? Does he know the history and life of Moses? Who was Moses' father? Moses was raised up in the palace of Egypt, and he became the leader of the jews CHOSEN BY GOD!.
This pastor is so myopic and empty and makes a lot of silly noises! Does he know that God does not consider our family background in determining our future and relevance in this world?

Come to think of it, was it not this same Bakare that predicted in 1999 that OBJ would never rule this country, and that the 'messiah' that would deliver the country from the current mess would come from somewhere in Northeast area of Adamawa! Where is the fulfilment of that false prohecy to date?

As a man of God, all his actions, words and prohecies should be inspired by God! Did God tell him to contest? Did God tell him what the outcome of the elections would be? Was he relying on God or on his acidic tongue to win elections? Does it mean everybody who did not support his election is a bad person just because he lost?

It is clear now to people who have depth of reasoning that we have in our midst  frustrated men working as Pastors, and it is not difficult to know them, they are the ones that would abandon what pastoring a congregation means and would start attacking other men of God who are just focusing on the assignment given to them by God.

Was this not the same Pastor with his PFN cohorts who criticised and condemned Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Oyakhilome for no just cause? Now, who are the people showing the virtues of a true christian?

Truly, by their fruits, you shall know them!

By your fruit i can see you are evil, u  lipsrsealed when your part start its controversial protests in the north,you can not justify killings of innocent Nigerians, thank God you lost,Nigeria would hae been hell,while their were evidence that your so called religious
war party was caught in the act(rigging), Ming you the so called bastard's party lost but still went ahead to send a congratulatory message to the winner
POOR BAKARE, embarassed lipsrsealed tongue sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.