Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Travelling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana (1025 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ghana by Dawiljnr1988: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hello guys, please which transport company is the best and reliable one to travel to Ghana by road? And which currency is preferable to travell with; Ghana cedis or Usd?
Re: Travelling To Ghana by bosco9: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
You can't get a direct bus or car to Ghana now because borders are closed.

However, there are some people who can do it, but it is very expensive because of covid 19.

You can travel with naira and change to cedis when you get Aflao border.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Ghana by Dawiljnr1988: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
@bosco9 please how can I get to those people cos I want to travell next wkend
Re: Travelling To Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Look, Ghana’s borders are closed. Why can’t Nigerians obey laws of foreign countries for once? Ghana has closed its borders due to covid. You want to come and spread covid in Ghana?

If you want to enter Ghana, go and buy an airline ticket and do your covid tests. The only point of entry into Ghana today is the Accra airport.

bosco9:
You can't get a direct bus or car to Ghana now because borders are closed.

However, there are some people who can do it, but it is very expensive because of covid 19.

You can travel with naira and change to cedis when you get Aflao border.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
What do you want to come and do in Ghana? If you are an investor with plenty dollars, you can come. But if you are a hustler, then don’t come. We have millions of nigerian hustlers in Ghana already.

Dawiljnr1988:
Hello guys, please which transport company is the best and reliable one to travel to Ghana by road? And which currency is preferable to travell with; Ghana cedis or Usd?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana by bosco9: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dawiljnr1988:
@bosco9 please how can I get to those people cos I want to travell next wkend

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana by bosco9: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Look, Ghana’s borders are closed. Why can’t Nigerians obey laws of foreign countries for once? Ghana has closed its borders due to covid. You want to come and spread covid in Ghana?

If you want to enter Ghana, go and buy an airline ticket and do your covid tests. The only point of entry into Ghana today is the Accra airport.

Oga tell that to the police and Immigration that collect bribe on the road.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
You kidding me? Who are the people offering bribes? By the way, why can’t Nigerians stay in Nigeria during the covid period? You don’t know there is covid? Tell your people to stay in their country joor.

bosco9:

Oga tell that to the police and Immigration that collect bribe on the road.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Dawiljnr1988: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
@bosco got it! Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Dre183(m): 4:39am On Dec 30, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

You kidding me? Who are the people offering bribes? By the way, why can’t Nigerians stay in Nigeria during the covid period? You don’t know there is covid? Tell your people to stay in their country joor.

Ghanaian with unnecessary hatred for Nigerians

No be ur fault, na people wey dey the stupid country I blame
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Dre183(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You are damn fvcking goat! I once lived in that your monkey country, and I saw with my own eyes how much you nigerian# hate Ghanians. So don’t come here talking nonsense, huh?

I have experienced Nigerians hatred for Ghana and Ghanaians in Nigeria, many times. And you come here spewing nonsense about Ghanaiab# hating Nigerians? You must be a goat, walahi. Do you know the millions of Nigerians that live in Ghana today? Everyday, Nigerians are coming to Ghana even though our land borders are closed.

So if Ghanaians hate Nigerians, as you stvpidly claimed, why are nigerians still living in Ghana? Why are nigerians rushing to come to Ghana today, if indeed Ghanaians hate Nigerians? You see how f00lish and stvpid you sound?

You think I don't know how Nigerians hate Ghanaians. I saw it with my own eyes in that zoo

Nigerians are mudder fugging hypocrites.

Ogun kill you and your generation + ur useless country
Re: Travelling To Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
Dre183:

Ogun kill you and your generation + ur useless country

[/s]
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Samken2: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
I had never been to Ghana before,
I'm expecting to visit by Easter pls what'l are the necessary documents and requirements needed for a Nigerian.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Dipsonkky(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please I need a trusted exchanger, GHS/ NGN. 12000 cedis daily, 4 times weekly. I need good rate.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland / Us-canada Agree To Turn Back Asylum Seekers At Border / How Do I Know If I Truly Won The American Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.