Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra (29928 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ashiwaju2010(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Man Builds 3 bedroom bungalow for widow in Anambra

A Philanthropist Prince Engr. Promise Nnanyereugo, has wiped away tears from the eyes of a widow by construction by a 3 bedroom bungalow for a widow in Ezira community, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra state.

He extended this kind gesture through Prince Onyendozi Foundation .

Speaking with newsmen at the handing over ceremony to the beneficiary, Mr Nnanyereugo said he was moved to tears upon sighting the dilapidated mud house in which the woman was residing for years and immediately sought to change the situation of the woman.

He therefore called on all organisations and well meaning Nigerians to be their brother's keeper and seek to make life better for those in need in whatever measure they can be of assistance, according to him, it would go a long way in making the world a better place to live for everyone.

Responding in a show of appreciation, the Beneficiary, Mrs JOnwuchekwa's expressed delight over the gesture extended to her, prayed God to replenish the purse of the Philanthropist.

She said, "my Joy knows no bounds as my prayers for my benefactor is that only God will bless him for his humanitarian gesture towards me and my family'

The Son of the widow, Mr Chikodiri Okereke expressed joy, "he said when Prince Nnanyereugo told me that he was going to assist my family in building the house, it was like a joke but to my surprise he started the project and has materialized.

Narrating their experience, Chikodiri said he has been living in the house for over 38 years as he was born and raised in the house with his 5 siblings.

He prayed to God to continue blessing the Philanthropist for him to be able to do more for many widows and less privileged people in their community.

Chikodiriw narrated how he wished to get a better place for the family to live but couldn't as he couldn't raise the necessary funds to do so but he was glad Prince Onyendozi came to their rescue

He went further to express gratitude to the benefactor showering him with prayers.

The Philanthropist Prince Engr. Promise Nnanyereugo,did not stop at giving out a reconstruction 3 bedroom bungalow to the widow, he also gave out rice and other food items to the less privileged families in the community, with the message of demonstrating the essence of Christmas to his community.

In his comment after commissioning the remodeled building, former member that represented Orumba North and South Federal Constituency Honourable Ben Nwamkwo praised the benefactor for extending hands of assistance to the less privileged citizens In the society,.

He went further to charge other people not to leave the service of assisting the poor to the care of the political officer holders, according to him, God is the rewarder of people who do good to the poor in the society.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by pman096(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Lovely, no matter what people may say the government cannot do everything, we also have individual roles to play in touching lives. God bless him real good.

I am not Igbo, but your private businessmen really do try to develop their communities.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Klintzs: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Very commendable

17 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Sergio101(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2021
if you know Anambra well, you'd know what they a capable of cool
Great Anambra. Land of men with iron balls. it's our trademark.

Igbo Amaka

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Aboks(m): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2021
OK

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by everythinggirly(f): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2021
God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Entprys(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibo ? 4get, he just build that house for her. He dont like the widow because they dont like themselves that side

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Sergio101(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Entprys:
Ibo ? 4get, he just build that house for her. He dont like the widow because they dont like themselves that side

I really wanna understand what you meant.

Is it that people of wild west can no longer construct a simple clear sentence??.

please come and elaborate, cos I didn't get.

Coneheaded empty head everywhere!

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by slawormiir: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one
But he go shock you say among the children of this widow one particular pikin dey way dey ball for town but the pikin abandon he mama for that kind house

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
cool God bless him

Unlike those ipob nuisance/terrorists disturbing the peace good pipu there

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Entprys:
Empty brain. That's why you will be a servant all your life

21 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by money121(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Sure say e nr wan doke am

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Bullet01(f): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice gesture

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Crystalom3(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmm. This is really commendable!

Hi

Have you seen my signature?

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Antoeni(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Good man

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
sad sad this is what Kanu should be doing for his pipu not causing chaos,looting,terrorism,killing etc going on there now.

4 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Jidemoo: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Very commendable

Akuu luo uno....ilo na asi anaa

6 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Agricmoney(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Good one from him and watch out his way would become more prosperous because na so so prayer that woman go they pray untop e head with her whole heart.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by anonymuz(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
If we start doing little to help. We will all be alright. Forget government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
God bless him. Na wetin dey my mind to dey do be this. God bless me abeg shocked cheesy make I leave my mark on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Crusadee: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad this is what Kanu should be doing for his pipu not causing chaos,looting,terrorism,killing etc going on there now.

Pained Afonja muslim miscreants. They are very easy to identify

11 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Impressive, he did a very good tide. It will stay a long time in the heart of good people.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by princepee: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one my man,
If I have dangote kind of money.
Many, so many people will be out of poverty
It's feels so good helping someone in genuine need.

I know I will archive it someday.

4 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ayinde2020: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.