Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k (27779 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ultimatum ??
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by sofiscatedmoron: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
If na davido ,e go give am

3 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by JBoss25(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
See this Yeye hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by BrickDevo: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Sholaco: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Foolish men, when Davido posted account number for friends to donate money, i remember you guys also posted yours..thinking it was a new trend to gather money from the poor but @Davido shock una. Greedy psqure

11 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by asorockvibesblo: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peter is right
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Starz825(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everybody na him know say psquare Dem stingy na ..
Ogbeni, you no fit see urgent 2k for their hand ..

4 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by emmykk(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
T
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Ebenezerk2: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
The most irritating thing is not the amount but the deadline of less than 48 hours, people are really crazy

4 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Starz825(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
If na davido ,e go give am
Sure na
Psquare very stingy guys...

5 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Cheryph200(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
You dey mad you posted your aza for your fans who are still struggling to donate for una.alabunkun

4 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Sureboyy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
That nigga is foolish....wtf!! undecided undecided undecided
Do they owe him??
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Rosaline5000: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Begging is not a crime, if you can assist them then it's fine, if you cant then okay.
Some have no choice but to beg.
This is what the country have done to some people.
If person dash me money I will collect it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by gnhpowerhouse: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why is it irritating in Nigeria even in the United state there are online beggers even they have an Official website ,Some begs ,u don't have or U have and U don't want to give then Leave them

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Enny2013(f): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Some persons are jus fond of begging. May WE not b a begger. it's So IRRITATING
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Sureboyy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Even 'offline' beggars......

[img]https://c./-DQBU54BpA4AAAAd/scared-liar.gif[/img]

I no get time for them.....
That beggar weh u use for Gif need serious beating grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
He might be a zoneb from Nairaland supporting Buhari; living fake life on Nairaland and begging for money on twitter and giving deadline . I heard that beggars had no choice than take whatever that is given to them but what Buhari had reduced his e-rats to is amazing!

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Realmi: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:
The e-beggers are everywhere, including Nairaland.
no be small e-beggars grin

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by ignis: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
What about the one they did during their birthday? Is there a difference?

No mind the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by biggie73(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's the economy stupid?
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Philanderboy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:
The e-beggers are everywhere, including Nairaland.
You dey see werey wey be BIG BOSS here

2 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But when Davido begged online una nor lambast am o

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

Hypocritical moda fuckkers

Drag my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread
Egbon you don murder this guy so oo grin grin grin

The internet never forgets!!

4 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by BleedTears: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Prince of begging
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by ImoleNaija: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
It’s like me saying I am doing giveaway of N100k each but you have to send me N30k first to receive the N100k.

Some people can be so gullible. In this age, how would someone use the above tactic to scam me & succeed?

Last year, a young girl came to me & my friend asking us to give her #500 to purchase airtime. We asked her who she intended to call with #500 airtime & she replied that she won a prize on Facebook; that Davido asked her to send airtime to claim the prize she won. She is Davido's die-hard fan & has been the impostor's follower for some time. Well, we spoke some sense into her, making her realized that Davido would never stoop so low to requesting for airtime before gifting prizes.

5 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Berankis: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let's even forget about PSquare's criticism, is this a good way to request for help with timeline? Bastard! I am having a feeling he is even Ghanaian.
" I NEED 500K BEFORE NEXT YEAR". Go and rob na... Bastard!!

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Emperor550(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Even 'offline' beggars......

[img]https://c./-DQBU54BpA4AAAAd/scared-liar.gif[/img]

I no get time for them.....
grin grin
This begger de seeoo angry

2 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by wisdom042(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
One baba lawo don tell dis one say make him put the jarz for hand den type say e go work unfortunately d tin fail am
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Waiting for indigent Nairaland girls to broke shame Peter Okoye.

This is exactly how decent men feel when you bill them out of the blue. Money for transport, phones, for hair, urgent 2k. That sh!t is irritating.

The moment you start billing a decent guy, you lose value (not like you had much value to start with anyway). Stop asking for money like you’re entitled. Half a million out of the blue? That’s wild.

3 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by DisLifeSha: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
You can imagine me earning 12k per month and I also got to buy my diabetic insulin drug every three weeks. Tell me why I shouldn't beg A very very frustrating life this year and am tired

EmzyT:
You can Imagine the Audacity of the beggarsad angry

But begging isn't really a bad stuff, it all depends on what the person begging for it needs it for. Alot of people have gotten help from Social Media and Alot too have died silently because they refused to beg maybe because of the shame that comes with it.

You never can tell where your helper will come from, be it social media, real-life etc.

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Yungmil: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
So which kind of begging is not irritating?

Is it offline begging?

People just spew trash just to cover up their stinginess or brokenness.

Peter is broke or stingy?

Like for stingy share for broke

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by ghanaman5050: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But when Davido begged online una nor lambast am o

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

Hypocritical moda fuckkers

Drag my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread
Thanks broda, Peter is son of nobody in Nigeria.
So Peter never beg for money before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / #BBNaija Ex-housemate Khloe Steps Out In Style - See Pictures / Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.