Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k (27777 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by MartinCorridon: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Juliet and Julius Beggars.

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Kaiser20: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
God1000:
But it's okay if na woman
No divert the post, at least women offer pleasure , what can a bambiala man like you offer a fellow man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Bifwoli: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:
Imagine the audacity that the guy is using to -ask- demand for 500k
There, i corrected it for you. Read the original and see.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Bifwoli: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:
Imagine the audacity that the guy is using to demand for 500k
There, i corrected it for you. Read the original and see.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Babielove02: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na the man cause am go beg Peter money when he can actually make his own money.
We hustle steady to avoid this kind see finish ����

See more
https:///3k38iu
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Navalsadiq(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Who begg reach yeyebrity

His angry they did not respond to them when they begged online.

It worked for OBO but it did not work for them

3 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
But they also begged online

4 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Obimike30(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oga pass If you no wan give no be byforce

2 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Obimike30(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
you gerrit and followers and closę friends they turn up
Navalsadiq:
Who begg reach yeyebrity

His angry they did not respond to them when they begged online.

It worked for OBO but it did not work for them

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
SO NA OFFLINE BEGGING DEY OK?

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Adakintroy: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Just as showing off online is childish.

3 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by MartinsD12(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Depends on where the poster is coming from, begging is not really a crime. A hungry man will never stop asking for food. The gullibility of falling prey to fraudster is what he should condemned and not begging in its entirety.

Guess online begging was not irritating then when this was shared across social medias
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Adakintroy: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by GeneralDae: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But when Davido begged online una nor lambast am o

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

Hypocritical moda fuckkers

Drag my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread
That's because they know they can also benefit from Davido when they need help.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Dmacqh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
E-begging is very bad , shameful and irritating. It spoils friendship. And the fake beggars and scammers aren’t helping matters .
I’ve tried it ( I’ve never received a dime ) , it didn’t work for me . I don’t know if people has the thought I’m not serious or what ? I hate bugging someone with pity story. Even my close friends don’t believe me when I say I’m broke , maybe because my appearance or my carefree life or what idk, though I can grind my way out or can adapt to any situation ( wether going hungry days or been stranded , etc ) .
But when someone chats you and begs , if you have and can bear the inconvenience of giving , kindly do , don’t humiliate the person .
If you don’t want to give , tell the person no or explain yourself to the person .
That someone considered asking you for money or anything shows you are blessed to be in that stage ( givers ) . I prefer to be a giver than a receiver.
Don’t expect adulations after giving , because some receivers are nasty , ungrateful, and bad .
To the celebrities that feel fly when they are begged , they should save up now , not when they are old or sick , they will start disturbing and begging in the name of ‘ my fans ‘ .

2 Likes

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Ayo081(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
They did beg too undecided
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Babastrong(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=longetivity post=108933988]and you are their chairman angry[ Why are you hating the truth?]
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Funflipper: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
OneKinGuy:
No be this same guy post account last month for fans to wire them

I tire for the hypocritical bastard o.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Odide009: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians and wahala. You keep quiet or commit suicide, they will insult you for not voicing out, call you several names. You speak out for help, they will still complain for speaking out. We are just confuse in this country.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Galaxydon1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:
The e-beggers are everywhere, including Nairaland.
please send me 20k for New year
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Stormyharper(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:

Yes you are spot on mate. I have blocked few from nairaland
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by MorningStar233: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Depends on where the poster is coming from, begging is not really a crime. A hungry man will never stop asking for food. The gullibility of falling prey to fraudster is what he should condemned and not begging in its entirety.

Guess online begging was not irritating then when this was shared across social medias

Let the hungry man know that the people working for the food he will never stop asking for are not machines
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Nigra(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Me I have been begging,nobody wants to assist me, maybe its when I kill myself, help will finally come
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by bende7t: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He be like Even he and him brother put thier own account online one certain time like that

Slawomiir, u are on point abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Sleekfingers: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGLecWsmcW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dem plenty on nairaland ...I simply dey call dem online almajiri....... useless lazy youths.

Is like begging is the new trend. If you go do shopping dem go beg you, coming outta a restaurant, bar and eatery dem go beg......go withdraw money for atm, dem go beg, even bank security dey beg money.....if dem see say you are well dress , dem go beg.......

It is very annoying.........
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

oluwa mi ero
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by treatise: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
amnesty7:

I thought psquare also did 1 million naira challenge following the success of Davido's.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Solofresh2: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Seconded!
This is what I am about to type before seeing your comment.
Most people are modaf**King hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by udemzyudex(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
True,in fact these days you can't tell who is lying or saying the truth.
Re: Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k by Ijoba85: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
There are genuine people who truly needs the assistance, they've got to speak out if not na die dem dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Twerks For His Mother In New Video / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / #BBNaija Ex-housemate Khloe Steps Out In Style - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.