Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed (23407 Views)

Is This Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Invitation Genuine Or Fake / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Quitam: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Xhuntra:

Mister, pls be mute.
Entry level for UN agencies (UNICEF inclusive) pays like madt. His monthly take home might be up to a million and u re here talking about one Mumu custom that his take home won't exceed 140k
Custom entry is more than 200k. Their pay has been increased. Again, I'm just saying the reality. Majority of custom officers are corrupt. They are arguably the richest uniformed personnel in Nigeria. That 1 million that a UN worker makes can be made by a corrupt officer in less than a week.
If i were the one too, I'll go for the unicef eventhough it isn't secure

1 Like

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by whippersnapper(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
lasisi69:
Celebrate me... I was shortlisted too cheesy real matters
guy remember us. No go chop our national budget alone

1 Like

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by whippersnapper(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
..........Behold the Shape of the LIST.......
Musa Rago
Mohammad Wawa
Kabiru Nono
Adamu Sakarai
Rahinatu Karuwa
Abdullahi Saniya
Aishatu Durunwa
Ibrahim Burantashi
Lawal Daníska
Jummai Duwawu
Bashir Barawo
comrade be calming down

1 Like

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by MyMouth(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
FineUsername:
Congrats to those wey get the plug.

My cousin had the opportunity to work with NCS and UNICEF 3 year ago. I advise the mentula to go for UNICEF, his friends were all singing FG work FG work, job security bla bla bla.

The mentula chose NCS, my uncle gave his friend’s son the UNICEF position.

3 years down the lane, guess who’s doing better in terms of self development, trainings, traveling overseas and financially?

Even if that guy leave UNICEF today, my cousin no go fit match the nicca anytime soon.

undecided
UNICEF no be joke na!
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by derbykol(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Moloso:
UNICEF is far better.
But bros custom the collect salary heavly

You will make it in NCS based on the unit or department you will be posted to and also your ethnicity plus who is your godfather are also factors.Mind you,it will be'dirty'money.UNICEF job is far better than NCS work.
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by derbykol(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Quitam:

[/b]Custom entry is more than 200k[b]. Their pay has been increased. Again, I'm just saying the reality. Majority of custom officers are corrupt. They are arguably the richest uniformed personnel in Nigeria. That 1 million that a UN worker makes can be made by a corrupt officer in less than a week.
Not true!!!Even as a graduate,you can't be paid like that.
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Acesexcell(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Profmike4:
these are for the successful candidates from 2019...not for the just concluded supplementary exercise
okay better. Thanks for the clarification
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Immarocks(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
..........Behold the Shape of the LIST.......
Musa Rago
Mohammad Wawa
Kabiru Nono
Adamu Sakarai
Rahinatu Karuwa
Abdullahi Saniya
Aishatu Durunwa
Ibrahim Burantashi
Lawal Daníska
Jummai Duwawu
Bashir Barawo

Hahahahahahaha...you are really "too much stuff" can't stop laughing abeg ������
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Immarocks(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
relaxandsmile:

I didn't remember laughing so hard in recent times.

Honestly ...very funny..he made my evening

1 Like

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Haykinx98(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
MaverickA3:

Life and death? Then Army and Navy recruits should go for 1 year training.

How many years do Army and Navy usually use?
Is NDA a joke to you?
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by MaverickA3: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haykinx98:

How many years do Army and Navy usually use?
Is NDA a joke to you?
NDA is academy and you undergo full training and that's different from basic training regular recruit undergo. Basic training for Navy is 6 months. Customs is paramilitary and doesn't need up to that for their junior officers.
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by adamumar522(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=108935895]..........Behold the Shape of the LIST.......
Musa Rago
Mohammad Wawa
Kabiru Nono
Adamu Sakarai
Rahinatu Karuwa
Abdullahi Saniya
Aishatu Durunwa
Ibrahim Burantashi
Lawal Daníska
Jummai Duwawu
Bashir Barawo

Haba which kind of hatred u have for us na, no be us do u for Dix life na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Profmike4:
these are for the successful candidates from 2019...not for the just concluded supplementary exercise
How genuine is this your information?
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by TooMuchStuff: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=adamumar522 post=108948817][/quote]

Yi hakuri baba na...!
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by FineUsername(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2021
samsard:
Your cousin na mumu sha. I will never chose FG work over UNICEF. Which kain mumu job security be that?

Him dey regret am now ooooo.
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by FineUsername(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Quitam:

Custom entry is more than 200k. Their pay has been increased. Again, I'm just saying the reality. Majority of custom officers are corrupt. They are arguably the richest uniformed personnel in Nigeria. That 1 million that a UN worker makes can be made by a corrupt officer in less than a week.

Lol. Please stop saying what you don’t know. UNICEF ain’t secure? Oga no be your regular Naija organization be that.

How many customs officers can make a million in a week, reason am. And how many weeks in a year can they pull out such stunt? Every custom officer for dey swim for money na.
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Profmike4: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
How genuine is this your information?
It is what it is...that means you've not been following the Customs recruitment...they are supposed to employ about 3200 but were only able to employ about 1500 who are going for training 9th of January... so the remaining estimate of about 1700 are to be selected hopefully from the just concluded supplementary stuff...so those for qualified candidates from the supplementary list will do CBT,physical verification and all that before being finally called for training... it might take the whole of 2022

1 Like

Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Bakerdav: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Profmike4:
It is what it is...that means you've not been following the Customs recruitment...they are supposed to employ about 3200 but were only able to employ about 1500 who are going for training 9th of January... so the remaining estimate of about 1700 are to be selected hopefully from the just concluded supplementary stuff...so those for qualified candidates from the supplementary list will do CBT,physical verification and all that before being finally called for training... it might take the whole of 2022
lol
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Zacks43: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Xhuntra:

Mister, pls be mute.
Entry level for UN agencies (UNICEF inclusive) pays like madt. His monthly take home might be up to a million and u re here talking about one Mumu custom that his take home won't exceed 140k

Oga you lie, no UN organization will pay you a million naira as entry level, it also depend on your position. Am from Borno here and we have lots of UN NGO here at entry level no one will give you that amount, besides is on contract level and they may decide not to renew it.They pay well but none will give a million naira as entry-level..Those earning million might be from coordinator or manager postion...
Re: NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed by Spektaaaaa: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is this for those that registered about a month ago?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / What would be Your Choice And Reasons / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.