Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (54193 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abia State Government you see wetin your mate build. Useless and shameless undeveloped state.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Focusmind: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't know the obsession of my people with this airport. There are far better governance issues. No hating abeg.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have two issues here.

1. Why apc devil's who stood against this airport now suddenly became the airport best friend?

2. Pls why did Ngige used the world "Ndi Anambra" and ends it there? I think he should include the benefit to other SE states not just says it as if only Anambra indigenes are those to use it only.

I love the airport its a big success and it will help the region business wise. God bless Obiano at least people will remember him for something..

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is not Presidential Jet....this is private jet.

Seun, why are your moderators poor in judgement?

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
This one that Dr Ngige is using presidential plane to flex, I hope PMB is well.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Amah70: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Although the pics are of poor quality........

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

It only remain helicopter & space shuttle........

Day don break. Let them maneuvre the system to make the world's major airlines to start to use Anambra international airport.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by aryzgreat: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Buhari sent Ngige to represent him at Eze Uzu Gibson Nwosu ofala holding today at Awka.

That's why he came with presidential plane

2 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
We don't need our own country. We need to be able to choose our own leaders, who will develop our land.
ThickSharon123:
It's nice. But we don't need to celebrate airport or seaport. I'll be happy if we Africans celebrate finding the cure to most ailments or diseases making humanoid robots or finding extraterrestrial lands, or many more other than celebrating airport.

But love Anammbra. This is why Igbos need to have their own country. Nigeria isn't a good place for them to develop. And I mean only Igbo country, Efik and Ibibio can be among, but no Ijaws, please. I repeat no Ijaws. Not to forget, No Bini people too. Biko, we can't carry another curse or headache to the new land of freedom and ingenuity.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol...that plane belongs to the Nigeria air force..and it operated under the presidential air wing...so it is technically a presidential aircraft but it is mostly assigned to top government officials, important or high profile citizens and ministers wink
It is the same plane the first female pilot lieutenant Blessing Liman in the air force flies..

You hardly seen the plane on media but it exist...if you watch Nigerian air force documentaries you will see it
perambulator:
that is not even a presidential jet. Presidential jets are white with green stripes and have Nigeria Air force written on them together with a presidential seal. Secondly the presidential fleet does not contain any challenger aircraft. The presidential fleet consist of hawker, gulfstream Dassault and Boeing as well as helicopters....no Challenger jets....but then the OP clearly does not know the difference....nothing like the combination of a braggart and Ignoramus to make a fool of yourself! The new airport is a great development for Anambra, in a country where governors embark on unviable vanity projects, kudos to Obiano as this is actually needed and economically viable. unfortunately chest beating got the better of the OP...even if it were a presidential jet....so what?

2 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
---the jet that looked like a drone---
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
jackcanfield:
biko change your topic .. still waiting for President Buhari or Vice President Prof Osinbanjo to land Airforce 1 Eagle .... Hope you na get Presidential Lodge sha...

Grand son of the fallen demon, na heart attack go kee you las las
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Bastard1stborn: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oti zeh
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=jackcanfield post=108936273]biko change your topic .. still waiting for President Buhari or Vice President Prof Osinbanjo to land Airforce 1 Eagle .... Hope you na get Presidential Lodge sha...

na usa get airforce 1 nothing like airforce 1 eagle
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by oshonwambada: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
I am from Abia state, I don't have Governor.
My brother u are right.Am from abia state too but what we have there is a dirty pig

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by oshonwambada: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
My brother u are right.Am from abia state too but what we have there is a dirty pig.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by petroldollar: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
ThickSharon123:
It's nice. But we don't need to celebrate airport or seaport. I'll be happy if we Africans celebrate finding the cure to most ailments or diseases making humanoid robots or finding extraterrestrial lands, or many more other than celebrating airport.

But love Anammbra. This is why Igbos need to have their own country. Nigeria isn't a good place for them to develop. And I mean only Igbo country, Efik and Ibibio can be among, but no Ijaws, please. I repeat no Ijaws. Not to forget, No Bini people too. Biko, we can't carry another curse or headache to the new land of freedom and ingenuity.
Thick bitch �
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by warlordd(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:

Epic comment.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kingscee:

Grand son of the fallen demon, na heart attack go kee you las las
off key
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Lol...that plane belongs to the Nigeria air force..and it operated under the presidential air wing...so it is technically a presidential aircraft but it is mostly assigned to top government officials, important or high profile citizens and ministers wink
It is the same plane the first female pilot lieutenant Blessing Liman in the air force flies..

You hardly seen the plane on media but it exist...if you watch Nigerian air force documentaries you will see it
even if what you said is true, it is still not a presidential jet. It is an Airforce jet. A presidential jet of any country will have the seal of the president on it. If it doesnt, it is NOT a presidential jet.

In any event, what is the significance that a "presidential" jet landed at an airport? what is the gain, how is it newsworthy ...to anybody?

Indeed from online records, 5N-FGZ, the jet in question is owned by the Nigeria Air force and acquired in nov 2016 but like I said it is an Air Force jet not a presidential jet. It may be used by members of the presidency but I can bet you 100% it is not part of the official presidential fleet....therefore to borrow your phrase technically it is not a presidential jet.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2021

blamingthedevil:
This is not Presidential Jet....this is private jet.

Seun, why are your moderators poor in judgement?

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Franktom247 post=108940279][/quote]
grin look like the U.S own the Presidential Palace too ...funny you got me googling... abi one can't claim to know all things

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by 36STATES: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everyone in Buhari's govt is now moving around in presidential jet. His miscreants were everywhere few years ago shamelessly complaining about the number of presidential jets in the country. None of the evil layers are complaining again.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
BigBelleControl:
We will be waiting to read the news of the first person to be arrested for drug trafficking at the airport.
grin grin grin the first person already trafficked drugs across the airport. Mediocre airport.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Bigchristo: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Airport

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri has played host to its first ever Presidential aircraft.

The Presidential Jet-A Challenger Jet had the Minister for Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige on board accompanied by friends and business people.

They were recieved by the Commissioner for Works, Engineer Marcel Ifejiofor and others.

The aircraft labeled landed at exactly 12:23 pm and is bigger than the aircraft earlier authorised to take off and land through Anambra route.

The airport has continued to make history attracting large volume of traffic since it was built and commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano-led administration.

Senator Ngige said he was highly impressed that in keeping to his words, Governor Obiano delivered an airport to ndi Anambra which seemed to be a tall dream before now.

While exposing the economic benefits as enormous, the Senator said that with the airport in place, Anambra has been placed on the world map as such, the socio-economic benefits will help develop the state

The Senator who said that the airport was built to take the biggest airplane in the world, expressed optimism that soon, bigger planes and airline operators will be authorised to operate the route.

ABS gathered that since 7th December, 2021, over two thousand passengers have passed through the airport.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYGyxKQpYON/?utm_medium=copy_link
After all the drama of trying to frustrate the efforts of Anambra state governments not to commission this projects now they’re enjoying the benefits of it, I wonder why people choose to play politics over what is right for their citizens.

2 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by StreetFight: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:

The kerosene sharing nincompoop nko? Abi na President e be?

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
May God bless and keep Nigeria..
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Jamesbally: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Igbo people no go allow us hear word again on top this Airport matter. But na Buhari receive all the Glory, cause na him build the Airport.

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by VanuatuWycombe: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Although the pics are of poor quality........

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

It only remain helicopter & space shuttle........

Yes. James Webb space shuttle’s reentry to earth would land there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Realtest44: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Igbo amaka,the north is far ahead much more better than
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Jamesbally: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vajad:
Anambra to the world

Thank Buhari first. Na him build the Airport grin

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Jamesbally: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:

Chai grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.