Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (54205 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
michlins:
Agbalusia ngene.......

Ekulu ngene ñuo.

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
KosiGee:

Ekulu ngene ñuo.
nwa afọ ka ịbụ

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
I am from Abia state, I don't have Governor.
abịa is a disgrace to igbo speaking nations in east and Niger delta
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Abia State Government you see wetin your mate build. Useless and shameless undeveloped state.
that place is cursed
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
oshonwambada:
My brother u are right.Am from abia state too but what we have there is a dirty pig

I love igbo.... They call out their leaders and say the truth

2 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Ifogift007: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
Low budget airpot.

Siphoning funds to off-shore accounts and building low budget infrastructures.

Then use the EFCC and police to chase Nigerian youths, all Naija politicians esp APC fools, all no go die well.

I said what I said
Which 1 u build...mungo park
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by nedekid: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Although the pics are of poor quality........

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

It only remain helicopter & space shuttle........
Hoovercraft join with flying saucer too grin
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
jackcanfield:
biko change your topic .. still waiting for President Buhari or Vice President Prof Osinbanjo to land Airforce 1 Eagle .... Hope you na get Presidential Lodge sha...
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
Thank you.
Some people will not admit their governor is poor.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=jackcanfield post=108940685]
grin look like the U.S own the Presidential Palace too ...funny you got me googling... abi one can't claim to know all things

funny you its actually a not the name of the aircraft but a call sign more like an announcement that the number 1 plane in the US AIR FORCE is in the building we learn everyday cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Abujason: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians will never cease to amaze. Last time it was first refueling celebration at that airport. Now it is the landing of an airplane from the presidential fleet. What manner of people are we? Moderators please be mindful of threads t allow.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Putindbutt: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
ThickSharon123:
It's nice. But we don't need to celebrate airport or seaport. I'll be happy if we Africans celebrate finding the cure to most ailments or diseases making humanoid robots or finding extraterrestrial lands, or many more other than celebrating airport.

But love Anammbra. This is why Igbos need to have their own country. Nigeria isn't a good place for them to develop. And I mean only Igbo country, Efik and Ibibio can be among, but no Ijaws, please. I repeat no Ijaws. Not to forget, No Bini people too. Biko, we can't carry another curse or headache to the new land of freedom and ingenuity.
Ekealterego, I can see you doing a lot good job on this thing. She has finally entered market. A market of madness where its occupants chestbeat with high level of delusions. So much that they chestbeat over an airport with a large debt burden. Shameless people that have killed the country's economy with importation of substandard goods.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Ekealterego: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Putindbutt:

Ekealterego, I can see you doing a lot good job on this thing. She has finally entered market. A market of madness where its occupants chestbeat with high level of delusions. So much that they chestbeat over an airport with a large debt burden. Shameless people that have killed the country's economy with importation of substandard goods.

Maybe you will need to check your logic well. Your logic is not clicking quite well.

She wrote that she is not impressed with or excited by the airport, which is very much in agreement with what you are saying.

What is the problem exactly?
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
what of ikpeazu
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Putindbutt: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

Maybe you will need to check your logic well. Your logic is not clicking quite well.

She wrote that she is not impressed with or excited by the airport, which is very much in agreement with what you are saying.

What is the problem exactly?
I knew he would jump in to defend nonsense.

Her 1st paragraph, she wasn't excited to chestbeat about mediocrity.
2nd paragraph, Intense chestbeating about same mediocrity in the 1st paragraph.

I have always told you, you have comprehension issues.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Putindbutt:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Who is even going to be collecting the millions generated from the parking of aircrafts in this airport is it the NCAA or the anambra state govt?
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
The fear of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is the beginning of freedom.

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Banmeallday: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes it is good there is development but we are in 2021 abi 2022.

WHen will Igbo people learn?

What are you gonna do with a cat litter of 1950 era domestic airports? Is that how to put yourself on the map?

Just one functioning world class International airport will put all these quack projects in the dustbin.

But of course, Ngige and Orji Kalu are there to make sure you never collectively reach your potential so that their Fulani Masters will turn the other way as they loot.....

Too bad
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by obiekunie01: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
michlins:
Agbalusia ngene.......

EKULU NGENE NUA!!!!!

Nwanne! Nnagi murugi! Nnegi gba osiali!
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by criuze(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Although the pics are of poor quality........

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

It only remain helicopter & space shuttle........

Abobi inataa Nimo this xmas
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 2:56am On Dec 31, 2021
BigBelleControl:
We will be waiting to read the news of the first person to be arrested for drug trafficking at the airport.
and money laundering
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Ifogift007:
Which 1 u build...mungo park

Na why them dey marginalize una. Una think say una get sense
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by shizzleStar: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Victorclean1:
Anambra is carefully taking the heart of ibo land. Gently taking over Enugu and Imo in development.Road, Hospital, school, and other amenities.

Another heavy weight in development (Prof Charles Soludo) is coming to continue where Obiano stop.

Hurrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeh Anambra. Am envy of this state, though proud of my useless son called Ebony state
you should know better than pronounce Igbo as 'ibo', if truly you're Igbo. Make una no dey embarras us like this. We are not yorubanza people that don't know how to pronounce vowel sounds

Secondly, there was never a time that Enugu or Imo matched Anambra in development index

Ebonyi is waking up gradually with lots of improvement. Though the governor is a cursed fool and buharis ball sucker, he did well when he was under PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.