Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) (18593 Views)

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by yemmight(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Just dey sign anything they present to him.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by 77star: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy wink cheesy Nairalanders, help me o,
We no dey see dem aunty MANNA comment
Like before, a.k.a boda police officer of Nairaland

Abi dem don kidnap dem aunty MANNA ni?

Yeye man
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by just2endowed: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
udemzyudex:
#17tr

When and how did we get to this level?

Naira is worthless. Budget is not enough to run the state of New York
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Swallowurspit(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Xman12345goat:
See as osinbajo dey one side like one local aso villa staff

You seem to be having a wonderful holiday. Drink responsibly.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is Buhari last budget that he will sign in law.

This I have seen
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered a Survey that paid me $700 (287k). used the proceed to start a business and it paid off
it changed my life,

Modified : the survey is ongoing Check the link on my Signature.

happy new year

Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Xman12345goat:
See as osinbajo dey one side like one local aso villa staff

Where e for dey even though he's not thete? Back ?

You see the next empty seat by the left after the Mr. P's;That's where VP always dey. Even if he's acting as President. Stop hating, the year comes to an end today. Come to think of it, didn't your uncles wish they got to that position when they were lil? Where are they now?

Nonesense with no ingredient
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Victorclean1: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
DrGoodman:
This president is the worst thing that has ever happened to Africa.

This man elevated bigotry and incompetence to a federal government policy.

By the time this man is done to Nigeria, Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu will find out that their jobs were taken over and completed by Buharri.

The budget will still be used to stock up arms and ammunition that will be used to slaughter Nigerians in different regions.

Now, the country is sitting on a very big keg of gunpowder, with many states indirectly arming their youths with weapons in the false hope of defending themselves when the shiit hits the ceiling fan. The dss has been going around the country with a lighter, but it will surprise them all what will happen.

Anyone hoping that this presidency will ever get one thing right in this country is only hoping that their 90 year old grandmother will give birth to a bouncing baby.

THE INSTALLATION OF DID DULLARD IS DONE BY THE SW REGION.
Honestly, the only people that single handedly destroyed and were still destroying Nigeria is Yoruba tribe.

From Awolowo to Tinubu all were betrayals . The good news is that poverty capital of Nigeria is first among the hausa tribe followed by Yoruba.

Passed through their villages and nearly vomited all the food I ate. Sisters and brothers I witnessed poverty with alarming alacrity . People without clothes, very ancient poor houses , possibly an eternal abode for different snakes, poorest road with bad topography etc

God have mercy. Everyday their youth will be packed on the major road saying OWO DA!!!!!. Other ones will be in the street epitomizing and making MC Oluomo their role model.

When it becomes obvious that they can't make it again, they will open a shrine operating by who they call Afa with various evil tendency to make money. They will also resort to cutting of human head for quick money. Most small scale business were being operated by the females, feeding the lazy owo da males

They have refused to learn trade like ibos , rather they concentrate on baba ijebu lotto or soccer bet thing that mana will fall from that.

Few that have the money have a hand in government, from Adenuga(niger Delta oil well, babangida etc), Alakija, same as Adenuga, Tinubu from tax money of foreigners that have company in Lagos, Otedola Femi same government money from his father Micheal who is a one time Lagos State governor, etc. How many will I mention.

Have you ever wondered why every Christmas season, Lagos got dry like village after foreigners have left. Despite the fact that Yoruba tribe don't travel to their villages

Have you wondered why any Yoruba that die in Lagos, will also be buried in Lagos. Just s tribe without vision plunging the blessed nation to darkness.

I wonder what would have happened to them if they were the one destroyed by coalition of Nigeria, UK , USA etc like they did in Biafra.

Poverty inflicted upon themselves by themselves. How can a right thinking man will make a million naira and used 800k for party?

Is very unfortunate. Truth is bitter. I have said it and I submit myself to their criticism.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
A very useless president
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
APC! CHANGE. Next time ask for the kinda change they are bringing
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by cliqtips: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
JohnnyBling:
Thief

Am I sure they will loot the money using bitcoin
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by cliqtips: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gone are the days where looted funds can be traced.

These politicians know and they have wised up now, they will loot without traces using BITCOiN
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Kingspower(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
This man has been signing trillions of naira for the past 6 years and nothing to show for and anything has happened so it's not today own that things will change for good instead reverse is the case.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Idzitari1:
How much is that in hard currency?
1thousand dollars my brother,
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Says a nitwit that doesn't know what governance is.

DrGoodman:

By the time this man is done to Nigeria, Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu will find out that their jobs were taken over and completed by Buharri.

The budget will still be used to stock up arms and ammunition that will be used to slaughter Nigerians in different regions.

Now, the country is sitting on a very big keg of gunpowder, with many states indirectly arming their youths with weapons in the false hope of defending themselves when the shiit hits the ceiling fan. The dss has been going around the country with a lighter, but it will surprise them all what will happen.

Anyone hoping that this presidency will ever get one thing right in this country is only hoping that their 90 year old grandmother will give birth to a bouncing baby.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
DrGoodman:

So in essence, until Abraham and Sarah case happen again (although Sarah wasn't a grandma), we are really in for it. Chai! This na uppercut to presidency o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Don't put it beyond Nigerians o. Miracles dey supposedly happen in 9ja daily. Headlines like "Barren couple blessed with bouncing triplets after 30 years of marriage". And they say it with a straight face. No mention of IVF/ICSI or whatever. cool

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Blaze14k: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
So this administration realised that borrowing is a good thing. God how did we allow this government to get so low. This is a monumental disaster. Guys by this time next yr the bread u buying 120, 150 will be 300
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Felabrity: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
17 trillion but like 10 trillion is borrowed

Rubbish
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
2022 go be for MEN
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by kyuba(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
buezeemeka:
The money should be well spent for the people need.
Not lotting
I wish they can reason this way
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
DrGoodman:

o yeee complain get a job
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make una no mind em ooo,the money nor dey like that.....it is just a paper.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by ebonytarki(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
This comrade fresh Sha
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by clericuzzio(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
The worst government with highest borrowing appetite
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by lagosrd: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
17 trillion ?
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by laite: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abeg give me my own share of the budget 1b make I wake...I won't come back like d prodigal son I promise grin
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by izubext007: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thief
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Barakallahu fikum Aameen.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by olusma23(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
From N6 Trillions to N17 trillions within the space of 7 years. (2016-2022)

What a country.
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by benqo01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
We dont have natural disaster,the one we have is worst than the disaster itself......Our Leaders are d number one disaster we have in this country
Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
December loots approved.

Re: The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Later Sadiya will still find it hard to pay Beneficiaries.

Ahbi na audio budget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.