Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job (4212 Views)

Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews? / 7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by ashybabs(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Seen

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by NoFucksToGive: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Too many mpuru miri addicts on this forum

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by lordm(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by ashybabs(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Too many mpuru miri addicta on this forum

Lyk your momma
tongue

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by ashybabs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
More

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by NoFucksToGive: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
ashybabs:

Lyk your momma
tongue

Seun mukina2 oam4j mynd44

Rule 2

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by EmptyGarden(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na who get job fit complain about job o.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by SportsHD: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
So because these jobs are worse, I shouldn't complain about my shitty job? Which Kain inferior reasoning be this?

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by SporaD8: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
oh my gosh!!!
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by delzbaba(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Those people with Water closet on their backs whats there job?

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Kidskywalker: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
What is bad is bad.Yes others might have it worse but it doesn't change one's shiitty situation.
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by gift01: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Work requires dedication. These are just dedicated workers

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Robisky001(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
These are occupational hazards. Every job has theirs.
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dressing up like a chicken is fair to me.
At least the costume will mask my ID

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by shortgun(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Was once evacuating other people's poop but today people will be glad to eat my poop.
There's dignity and reward in labour.
Never despise any job people do to put food on the table.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by shortgun(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
BABYharder:
Dressing up like a chicken is fair to me.
At least the costume will mask my ID
There's nothing to be ashamed of when you are doing legitimate job.
People will look down on you, girls will insult you, relatives will not want to associate with you but never ever lose focus.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by padi94(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Which kind work is that in the Ass of an elephant....
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by padi94(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Most of these jobs pay more than that your office, suit and tie work, where you spend all your days and weekends.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmm.
These jobs are quite hazardous. And there are even more hazardous ones.I have a sea diver as a relative. That job is very dangerous but highly lucrative. angry
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nozino: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
shortgun:
Was once evacuating other people's poop but today people will be glad to eat my poop.

No one will be glad to eat your poop. You’re still poor. Be humble.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2022
shortgun:

There's nothing to be ashamed of when you are doing legitimate job.
People will look down on you, girls will insult you, relatives will not want to associate with you but never ever lose focus.
I'll adopt this as my New year behavioral Change. Thanks

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nyanabo(m): 3:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Make una try change this new year. Abeg e get why undecided
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by shortgun(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Nozino:

No one will be glad to eat your poop. You’re still poor. Be humble.
people do many things they are not glad to do.
I am not poor.
i can' t be poor twice in my lifetime.

Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Mobile Toilet people.
Like those Babes who parade big ass with empty brain.
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by calmness0(f): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Jesu
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by calmness0(f): 5:23am On Jan 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Mobile Toilet people.
Like those Babes who parade big ass with empty brain.

Morning boss, abeg I sent u pm
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by BigYash: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2022
shortgun:
When I saw the bolded, I was like WTF. And I remembered porti porta .. You are right...I even heard some celebrity naija girls eat Arab men poo for money.. Anything is possible,when you've got too much money.. I also read on romance section,that some mumu young men now lick girls anus(poo).. Not for money though,probably because they are mad undecided
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by cloud(m): 6:54am On Jan 01, 2022
delzbaba:
isnt it obvious
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by missjekyll: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2022
padi94:
Which kind work is that in the Ass of an elephant....

Most likely a vet. What's wrong with it. Elephants get sick too
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
I'll complain if the job is bad and shitty tho, happy new year, we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by shortgun(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2022
BigYash:
When I saw the bolded, I was like WTF. And I remembered porti porta .. You are right...I even heard some celebrity naija girls eat Arab men poo for money.. Anything is possible,when you've got too much money.. I also read on romance section,that some mumu young men now lick girls anus(poo).. Not for money though,probably because they are mad undecided
Yes we have read stories like that and it happens....mad people indeed.
My expression was metaphoric though.
Re: These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job by omowolewa: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Those jobs dey better than tar-tar-tar

Accenture Recruitment / Startimes Calling / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site