Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) (1086 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Beautiful Clouds In The Skies Of Aguas Lindas,goias, Brazil(photos) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Águas Lindas de Goiás is a municipality located in central Goiás, Brazil. It is the fifth-largest city in the state and one of the fastest-growing cities in Brazil.

The city has no major industries but has a variety of small commercial enterprises ranging from small offices, bars, grocery stores, and larger supermarkets. Small industries manufacture furniture, sewage pipes, bicycles, sweets, and toys. The informal economy is very strong and many people have stalls in fairs either in the city or in neighboring cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fo_znwx8I

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/i-visited-aguas-lindas-de-goiasbrazil.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by HRprof: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
This your Brazil YouTube business are you really getting traffic? Unfortunately Nairalander don't click on link here.
Meanwhile, that pictures I saw there look like some local area in Lagos and moreover last time i visited Paris I saw some of the Brazilians hustling there, one even hosted me and talk about Brazil.
I wish you well on your hustle there

4 Likes

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
HRprof:
This your Brazil YouTube business are you really getting traffic? Unfortunately Nairalander don't click on link here.
Meanwhile, that pictures I saw there look like some local area in Lagos and moreover last time i visited Paris I saw some of the Brazilians hustling there, one even hosted me and talk about Brazil.

This place is a business center or Market
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
almost similar to Nigeria
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Road is freaking wide!
Is this the capital of Goias?
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nogymmarts:

Yea this is a market area

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Teslason:
Road is freaking wide!
Is this the capital of Goias?

At all, the capital of goias is goiania and that is the pics below, aguas Lindas is just a city in goias close to Brasilia and aguas Lindas is a market or lets call it a business area

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
HRprof:

Below are also the pictures of Paris that looks just like lagos and above are the pictures of goiania the capital of goias

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

At all, the capital of goias is goiania and that is the pics below, aguas Lindas is just a city in goias close to Brasilia and aguas Lindas is a market or lets call it a business area
Beautiful!
Happy new year from here!
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Teslason:

Beautiful!
Happy new year from here!

Same to you bro, it is still 9pm here

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Same to you bro, it is still 9pm here

I know!
Following world clock

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Teslason:

I know!
Following world clock

grin grin cool happy new year

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Bifwoli: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Below are also the pictures of Paris that looks just like lagos and above are the pictures of goiania the capital of goias
That looks like Lagos only because there's millions of African migrants in Paris...Moroccans,Tunisians,Algerians,Malians,Senegalese,Guineans,Congolese ,Cameroonians,Ivorians ,Burkinabes etc. You wonder why Spain doesn't look like that yet it is closer to Africa?

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bifwoli:
That looks like Lagos only because there's millions of African migrants in Paris...Moroccans,Tunisians,Algerians,Malians,Senegalese,Guineans,Congolese ,Cameroonians,Ivorians ,Burkinabes etc. You wonder why Spain doesn't look like that yet it is closer to Africa?

Hahaha grin grin grin,in other words it simply means say Africans they cast places way them day grin grin, I always love your analysis, happy new year bro

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Nogymmarts:
Doesn't look like Brazil if you ask me but bro anything to leave this $hit-hole .
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2022
ZINIX:

Doesn't look like Brazil if you ask me but bro anything to leave this $hit-hole .

walai, make i just see one money now
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by solonubinho(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
You wan go see John of God ba?
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
solonubinho:
You wan go see John of God ba?

grin grin
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by munooo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
One of the best city to live in Brazil is CURITIBA. very modern and european.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jVI93jOEo

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Originalsly: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Interesting. First video .... were you on a truck/train?

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Originalsly:
Interesting. First video .... were you on a truck/train?

I was inside a bus cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I was inside a bus cheesy

grin ... k k... the rattling too much!
Re: I Visited Aguas Lindas De Goias, Brazil (photos, Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
munooo:
One of the best city to live in Brazil is CURITIBA. very modern and european.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jVI93jOEo

A lovely city!

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures / Just In: Dubai Visa Ban Only Targeted At Christians Southern Nigerians. / 5 Passengers Aboard Submersible Exploring Titanic Wreckage Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.