Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 (10144 Views)

Amazing! Another TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning 2023 Revealed!!! / 2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by princdebola201(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
The prophets of doom couldn't see the doom that befall the earth in 2020. Make all of Una rest

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by engrjacuzzi: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
My year of Divine Greatness in year 2022
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by WinnerMan2020(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Imstrong2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Trust naija clerics....

seriously typing....
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Rastaramsey(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
It is because of how foolish our c ;Dountry is....

Someone can't come out in America and start predicting shit every year nah
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by ednut1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Useless pastors who could not see corona. I blame their members for allowing these nonsense to go on for long with papa go this daddy go that

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Uyi168: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108970462:
May every evil prophecies return to the head and household of the person prophesying such nonsense.
We will succeed as a people in this country.

2022 will be a good year for whomever pray for good for themselves in the new year

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

We Rise.

stop spamming every thread.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by DemMannaScam: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108970462:
May every evil prophecies return to the head and household of the person prophesying such nonsense.

2022 will be a good year for whomever pray for good for themselves in the new year

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

We Rise.

Amen!

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by clothingonline(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Glorious prophecy in our country

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=zjx7wqsw0r7e&utm_content=nakv3an

Payment on delivery
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by almarthins(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
neolboy:
It has become a normal thing in Nigeria that when we are about or have entered into the New Year, different religious leaders with different Prophecy about Nigeria will be coming out. Most of these prophecies are evil and unpleasant.

This is an appeal to all religious leaders to beware of giving doom prophecies concerning 2022.

To me no matter what prophecies they give out, all i know is that 2022 is my Year of Answered Prayers.

What about you?

Even if Dem no prophesy, evil dey 2022. Make u and I dey pray say make e no Branch for our house
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by AuroraB(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Adeboye left the chat cheesy
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Vicoymi: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Here's my prophesy for 2022

1 Oil will drop to $5/ barrell
2 Belgium Will win the World Cup
3 Bitcoin will hit $225,000
4 2 World leaders will be killed by COVID
5 We will have new covid variants called Tau & Omega
6 Bezos Will reclaim the world richest man, Zuckerberg will rise to 2nd place, Musk will drop to 10th place
7 Russia will attack Ukraine, but there will be no war with NATO
8 Chelsea will win the Premier League
9 It will be revealed that the covid vaccines cause cancer
10 Nairaland.com will consider filing an IPO to take the company public
so about no 9 how do you think we would get over it since jamb is using it's exam as a bait to get millions of youth
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by DropsMic(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
neolboy:
It has become a normal thing in Nigeria that when we are about or have entered into the New Year, different religious leaders with different Prophecy about Nigeria will be coming out. Most of these prophecies are evil and unpleasant.

This is an appeal to all religious leaders to beware of giving doom prophecies concerning 2022.

To me no matter what prophecies they give out, all i know is that 2022 is my Year of Answered Prayers.

What about you?

Evil prophecy or not. What will happen will happen
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by MT: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why people still listen to the prophecies of individuals who cannot cure COVID or see COVID coming will forever be a mystery.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by God2man2again(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nobody wants it.

Accept what is good for yourself by staying on the Jesus's side throughout 2022 and reject the ones you don't want.

Shikena!
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by LoudlyMouthed: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

3 Bitcoin will hit $225,000
You try
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Simeon88(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108970462:

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

We Rise.

Amen and Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Lance7621: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Below is my response in italics.

rentAcock:

1 Oil will drop to $5/ barrell - You for say N5 per barrel
2 Belgium will win the World Cup - Till then. I am tipping Argentina
3 Bitcoin will hit $225,000 - looks bleak
4 2 World leaders will be killed by COVID - C & R. Figure it out.
5 We will have new covid variants called Tau & Omega- You could have said Alpha & Omega lol
6 Bezos Will reclaim the world richest man, Zuckerberg will rise to 2nd place, Musk will drop to 10th place - Till then
7 Russia will attack Ukraine, but there will be no war with NATO - WW3 will begin if Russia invade Ukraine
8 Chelsea will win the Premier League - Your babalawo magic no go work.
9 It will be revealed that the covid vaccines cause cancer - Hmmm this one go serious oo
10 Nairaland.com will consider filing an IPO to take the company public - Over to you seun cheesy

All prophecies are events revealed to me by my time travel machine. It has an accuracy of 90%. I'm neither a prophet nor an oracle. Any decisions or actions you take based on my predictions are solely your responsibility. rentAcock_ is not liable for any bets, investments, health decisions or whatever you make based on my predictions.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by BleedTears: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
neolboy:

What about you?

I think it would have make more sense if you post in on billboards accros the states and also announce it on various television stations, dstv channels and radio stations.

Because those prophet/prophetess doesn't visit nairaland
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Handsum64: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
In Ghana they promise them jail for failed prophecy but I know pastors here are holding Nigeria by its balls so no government can threaten them.
So expect their usual rubbish as prophecies
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Different4rmu(f): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
My year of Ease, favour all round
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by ransomed: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Politicians will kill themselves because of 2023 election.
Boko Haram will operate in Shiroro area of Niger state.
Governor Masari will make people protect themselves against banditry and criminals.
I see senators approving more loans for Buhari.
Electricity Distribution company will bring more estimated bills and supply will reduce.
Buhari will not open borders in the southern part of the country.
Tinubu and his goons will flood our street with campaign posters.
Ali Modu Sheriff will contest the post of the Chairman of APC.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Pataricatering(f): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Cowhari will die

Good prophecy
the people who predicted buhari will.die.keep dying before him o
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by PrudencyFeats: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
LoudlyMouthed:
Ep tell them

Fake & false pastors, prophets and agents of doom full the country!!

Aeroplane Crash, Bus Accident, Killings.. abeg, prophecy better things!!!

E.g.
- Bitcoin becomes +100,000USD cheesy

- Minimum Wage between 80,000 & 100,000NGN wink

- 50kg Bag of Rice sell for 5,000 cool

- NEPA tariff reduce to 100NGN/Month Prepaid Meter with at least 15hrs non-stop power supply kiss

- Accomodation 20,000NGN/Annum for Mini Flat with "all round tiles" grin

- Transportation, Fuel, Exchange Rate..

1. You expect Bitcoin to reach $100000 when your president banned its transaction within Nigerian banks. How do you cope with it?

2. You expect minimum wage to hit 80k to 100k when your president shrugly added something rejecteable to the police force that are expected to protect you.

3. 50kg of rice at 5k? Haba! Was your president not the one that introduced policies that sky-rocket the price from 9k to 35k?

4. NEP Tarrif at 100 naira per month? Are you not aware that the IMF, when borrowing your President billions gave him a condition to increase electricity Tarrif so that as poor as we are we will indirectly be paying for those loans we are not seeing or effect of it on our lives?

5. 20k accommodation for mini flat. How many flats have the president built in accross the geo political zones.... and they have the ministry of housing... Cement and rod prices are very high (courtesy of monopoly) .... Do you expect private real estate investors to run on losses?

Make una dey reason well before prophesying.

MY OWN PROPERTY IS THAT NIGERIANS WILL UNDERSTAND THE ADVANTAGES OF.DEMOCRY AND DEMAND FROM THEIR LIGISLATORS TO IMPEACH NON PERFORMING EXECUTIVE(S) OR BE CALLED BACK.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by newoffer: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na politics prophecy Naija pastors dey give. Let God shut every mouth of the enemy
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pataricatering:
the people who predicted buhari will.die.keep dying before him o

What of the people who never predicted his death

Ain't they dying as well
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by ebonytarki(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very soon prophecies will be banned in naija
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by chaloskyx: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2021

1 There would be an Oil boom
2 England Will win the World Cup
3 Crypto will crash and people would loose tons of money
4 Normalcy would be in place as covid cases would decline
5 Tinubu would win APC presidential ticket
6 Man City will win the Premier League
7. Biafra agitation and IPOB would cease
8. Nnamdi kanu would be released
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Agugbadin: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Liars will soon begin to roll out their fake prophecy. Must you say something if you do not see something it is more glorious to keep quiet than rolling out lies from the flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria / Must We Shout When We Pray? / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.