Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 (10143 Views)

Amazing! Another TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning 2023 Revealed!!! / 2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO ) / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by LoudlyMouthed: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
"False Prophecies" are now becoming punishable offense in a nearby country
Rastaramsey:
It is because of how foolish our c ;Dountry is....

Someone can't come out in America and start predicting shit every year nah
Unfortunately, dem no see "Coronavirus" with it's numerous Covid-19 Variants
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by LoudlyMouthed: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Make una dey reason well before prophesying.

MY OWN PROPERcY IS THAT NIGERIANS WILL UNDERSTAND THE ADVANTAGES OF DEMOCRacY AND DEMAND FROM THEIR LeGISLATORS TO IMPEACH NON PERFORMING EXECUTIVEs OR BE CALLED BACK.
Birds of a feather flock together grin
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by egoldman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108970462:
May every evil prophecies return to the head and household of the person prophesying such nonsense.
We will succeed as a people in this country.

2022 will be a good year for whomever pray for good for themselves in the new year

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

We Rise.

Address the person, but leave his household because, his or her relatives may not be in support of his or her actions. I don't know if they have sworn for you to dey curse people even innocent ones upandan, have a change of character this year plz.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by egoldman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Here's my prophesy for 2022

1 Oil will drop to $5/ barrell
2 Belgium Will win the World Cup
3 Bitcoin will hit $225,000
4 2 World leaders will be killed by COVID
5 We will have new covid variants called Tau & Omega
6 Bezos Will reclaim the world richest man, Zuckerberg will rise to 2nd place, Musk will drop to 10th place
7 Russia will attack Ukraine, but there will be no war with NATO
8 Chelsea will win the Premier League
9 It will be revealed that the covid vaccines cause cancer
10 Nairaland.com will consider filing an IPO to take the company public

All prophecies are events revealed to me by my time travel machine. It has an accuracy of 90%. I'm neither a prophet nor an oracle. Any decisions or actions you take based on my predictions are solely your responsibility. rentAcock_ is not liable for any bets, investments, health decisions or whatever you make based on my predictions.

Your number 8 prophecy is lies from the pit of hell angry
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by gnhpowerhouse: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't Mind them...Fake Prophet and Pastors of Doom..They don't see Positive things but always Negative... Mtchew
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by jrusky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls let prophet keep their prophesy it's just simply of no use infact all their doom.prphesy put Nigeria into these mes.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by ComputerVirus(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
2022 my blessed year of success
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by PrudencyFeats: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
LoudlyMouthed:

Birds of a feather flock together grin

Untill we realize that those at the states and national assembly are on our tips (Because the presidency/executives are too far to reach) that is when they will realize that birds of same feather can not flock together.

Thanks
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Abujason: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
neolboy:
It has become a normal thing in Nigeria that when we are about or have entered into the New Year, different religious leaders with different Prophecy about Nigeria will be coming out. Most of these prophecies are evil and unpleasant.

This is an appeal to all religious leaders to beware of giving doom prophecies concerning 2022.

To me no matter what prophecies they give out, all i know is that 2022 is my Year of Answered Prayers.

What about you?

No need for that.
The evil has been upon us for almost 7 years now.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Pataricatering(f): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

What of the people who never predicted his death

Ain't they dying as well
atleast some .critical reasoning. Ur " prophecy is rubbish though
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Osek(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
neolboy:
It has become a normal thing in Nigeria that when we are about or have entered into the New Year, different religious leaders with different Prophecy about Nigeria will be coming out. Most of these prophecies are evil and unpleasant.

This is an appeal to all religious leaders to beware of giving doom prophecies concerning 2022.

To me no matter what prophecies they give out, all i know is that 2022 is my Year of Answered Prayers.

What about you?
My year of divine multiplication
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by 1F30M4(f): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes oo, zelu m with ya prophecy bikokwa. Udo diri anyi niile.
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by PaNnamdi: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2022
post=108970462:
May every evil prophecies return to the head and household of the person prophesying such nonsense.
We will succeed as a people in this country.

2022 will be a good year for whomever pray for good for themselves in the new year

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

We Rise.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
atleast some .critical reasoning. Ur " prophecy is rubbish though

Fake prophetess tongue
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
neolboy:

What about you?

If you cannot bear it, better read it for entertainment, rather than saying what you don't know.

Go read Amon 7:10-17 and beware

The city of Nineveh repented after a prophecy of doom
Re: We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 by KcAngel(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
MY YEAR OF FULFILMENT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses / Christmas, The Best Season Of The Year Worldwide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.