Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,945 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages (15768 Views)

11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Why Sex Education Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools – SFH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
lolz.

Are you jobless or is your money being wasted on shit such that you edit and respond baselessly to my post??
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Lordbinsmar post=109418344][/quote]

&$##_56$_:##_-*(#;#55#'
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Are you jobless or is your money being wasted on shit such that you edit and respond baselessly to my post??
take it easy, if you don't want me to respond to your post, you should say it in a matured way and not to insult, since I didn't insult you.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Teachers have limits!!

All over the world!!!

Same with students!!!

Teach musicwriter that one..... and the one you posted....all join.... even Pidgin no fit solve this one....edoairways....come and chi chomtin!!!!
And you were even the one that replied my post
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
take it easy, if you don't want me to respond to your post, you should say it in a matured way and not to insult, since I didn't insult you.

In other words, it's an insult to you........bury me in my lines..... I was already upset before you replied.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
And you were even the one that replied my post

Bury me in my lines..... I have certain issues yet to be addressed.... Jesus can't help me.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Bury me in my lines..... I have certain issues yet to be addressed.... Jesus can't help me.
He will help you, keep trusting in Him.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

In other words, it's an insult to you........bury me in my lines..... I was already upset before you replied.
No problem, it's well.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
No problem, it's well.

I'm ready to die of certain things.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Testimony1988:
He will help you, keep trusting in Him.

Such things don't keep me alive......so, I ain't expecting anything good.... not necessarily expecting something specifically bad...but I know twists and turns are certain.

My death is more likely.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Such things don't keep me alive......so, I ain't expecting anything good.... not necessarily expecting something specifically bad...but I know twists and turns are certain.

My death is more likely.
Don't confess negative, confess positive, there is power in the tongue.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I'm ready to die of certain things.
You won't die.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Testimony1988:
Don't confess negative, confess positive, there is power in the tongue.

It's about being realistic.... I sleep outside.....eat just about anything ..... find it difficult to use the toilet most times though usually pressed....skin issues on my face increasing...a scalp infection seemingly eternal....bushy hair.... the more I list, the worst I feel...

Cursed be the day I was born...... I don't enjoy whatever I eat ... usually drinking garri with peanuts...beans doesn't help matters.... I can't afford much more than that.....is that what I will miss when I die??

Other health issues may exist....... but life is beyond my life..... such that it makes no sense to me....

I'm hopeless..... you can only help me by reducing the inevitable misery in my days..... not because I have no talent or I am lazy or useless.... it's because I am unfortunate .....but luck is not merit.... I deserve nothing good.... also deserves nothing specifically bad...

Nairaland has done more harm than good to my life..... can you help me with whatever amount of money??

Even if it doesn't stop my health issues,I will still have more garri at least.
Re: Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages by Testimony1988(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

My death is more likely.
it's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Lawyers Buried Face Down (photo) / Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. / How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.