Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) (39949 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Aarenaija: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
This is new year o. People should not be creating problems and calling names unnecessarily this year.

Wetin concern Tinubu with person we go carry Olosho?
Abeg park well o. This year go sweet all of us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by aku626(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Nigeria is a unique country. People will see this and it will still not deter them from voting, campaigning or endorsing APC or their candidate.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Ghostrye: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu urchins will never disappoint... both online and offline.

Like their god Tinubu..

Sure that’s not uncle naptu2? grin

See this one .. with all the bullion van in one poster alone.. to pay for the fvck he fvck Na problem for am

Imagine how druggie go loot Nigeria.. bandits and herdsmen will be child’s play compare to Tinubu urchins for Tinubu Presidency

God forbid evil.
God forbid evil.
one time was enough for Nigerians
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by sisisioge: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Edits just dont understand the meaning of representing a brand. Ge had probable forgotten that his car is branded fa. Chai!
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Too bad but not surprised.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Urbanchampion:
I don't want start my new year on Nairaland.com, cursing or insulting anyone, I think at my age, I should be too old for that, my 9 years 9ld son may join this forum anytime soon, so I must comport myself.
Having said this, I strongly believe the OP of this useless, the alleged Osibanjo aide who shared on IG and the lady whose ugly voice with her poor and disjointed English voiced it, should be guided in 2022, they shouldn't allow another man's ambition to ruin their destiny. Tinubu owes them nothing, hating on him with cause untold hardship and depression for some people this year. You may not like Tinubu, no wahala, look for presidential candidate you will like, support him or her with your chest, and stop malign Tinubu, your anonymous hate for him can't stop him, especially when you don't have a voter's card. Good morning and Happy New Year.
What are you trying to insinuate? Is the video fake or what? Your 9 yr old son should be ashamed of the way you reason.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Bobloco: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2022
SWAGAlian tout
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu urchins will never disappoint... both online and offline.

Like their god Tinubu..

Sure that’s not uncle naptu2? grin

See this one .. with all the bullion van in one poster alone.. to pay for the fvck he fvck Na problem for am

Imagine how druggie go loot Nigeria.. bandits and herdsmen will be child’s play compare to Tinubu urchins for Tinubu Presidency

God forbid evil.
You've said it all. grin grin
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Afonja people are very useless.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Focusmind: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Opportunity for frustrated people to pour their unwarranted anger on Tinubu for what he didn't do. If you don't want Tinubu as your president, get your voter's card and ensure you vote your preferred candidate on election day.
Hating on the man will not make you feel any better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by princeabdul(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Where's the news??
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Aarenaija:
This is new year o. People should not be creating problems and calling names unnecessarily this year.

Wetin concern Tinubu with person we go carry Olosho?
Abeg park well o. This year go sweet all of us well.

Show me your friends and I will tell who you are ...birds of the same feather roll together
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2022
envoymedia:

Click on the link below to see full video.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5413850325310144/

https://igberetvnews.com/1410991/man-driving-bola-tinubus-2023-campaign-vehicle-fights-prostitute-photos-video/

People should stop praying foolishly using Jesus name. This is the reason it appears God does not answer prayers in Nigeria. Of course he does!
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Urbanchampion: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Aurelius1:
What are you trying to insinuate? Is the video fake or what? Your 9 yr old son should be ashamed of the way you reason.

I don't owe you any explanation as regards my opinion, however, let me educate you on instances of this video nature. Tinubu may never have met that guy, and will probably never meet him, let alone sending him on campaign. Asiwaju has more that 5 million supporters and admirers, how many of them will he meet? In 2003, I was a supporter of Late Chief Adebayo Adefarati of Ondo State. In the course of our support for the man, most members of my group never met him, but we supported and campaigned for him with our chest, even when it became obvious that he wouldn't win (because of campaign of calumny and blackmailing deployed by the PDP) . We fought hard for him , some were arrested. Dies that mean Adefarati sent us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by chiefobdk2: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Useless lot
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Neypopin: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
basty:
AfganEASTERN cannibal, do you think everyone is as stupid as you are. Campaign of destruction against Tinubu presidency cannot and will never work.

We cannot be daft as you. What gives you the impression that the driver of the parked car is the one fighting? Olodo oshi.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Neypopin: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2022
If like hate or like him. Your hate for him will never stop him from becoming the President of Nigeria.

Hope since 1983!

1 Like

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Urbanchampion:
I don't want to start my new year on Nairaland.com, cursing or insulting anyone, I think at my age, I should be too old for that, my 9 years 9ld son may join this forum anytime soon, so I must comport myself.
Having said this, I strongly believe the OP of this useless video, the alleged Osibanjo aide who shared it on IG and the lady whose ugly voice, poor and disjointed English voiced over it, should be guided in 2022, they shouldn't allow another man's ambition to ruin their destiny. Tinubu owes them nothing, hating on him will cause untold hardship and depression for some people this year. You may not like Tinubu, no wahala, look for any presidential candidate you will like, support him or her with your chest, and stop malign Tinubu, your anonymous hate for him can't stop him, especially when you don't have a voter's card. Good morning and Happy New Year.

At this age u dey support Tinubu bullion van after what Buhari has shown us. Very good and eye opening video. we need people with intellectuals to rule the country not all these so called promises since 2015.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Neypopin: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Tiunbu pepper Them!

Hope since 1983!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2022
basty:
AfganEASTERN cannibal, do you think everyone is as stupid as you are. Campaign of destruction against Tinubu presidency cannot and will never work.

We cannot be daft as you. What gives you the impression that the driver of the parked car is the one fighting? Olodo oshi.

dry

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by kclee(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2022
How this one take affect TINUBU. Nah TINUBU tell am To carry olosho/ no pay on duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Idiko1: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Ayomide811:
It is a script acting by DSS and that lady is Fulani

Not only cannibals have monopoly of madness

Since the idea of Nigeria was conceived, Yoruba have not assumed the responsibility of their actions. In one instance, Yoruba did not have enough men with balls, I mean soldiers in Nigerian army to tell Gowon to move up north. However, when the war was won by Nigeria and its allies, Yoruba claimed to have won the war. Yoruba arrested Awolowo, prosecuted Awolowo and sentenced Awolowo to life in prison yet Yoruba had the affrontery to hang the blame on others.

1 Like

Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2022
basty:

shameless Buffon your ethnic hatred will not allow you to see beyond your nose I will rather vote for almajiri cattle rearing foolannni supporter of APC vagabon that to vote for Chicago drug baron frog eyed billion van thieve
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2022
I can't believe that people didn't break the windows of the car it's Lagos anyway very few people get sense for there.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Superboss: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2022
The very first bad sign of the year when campaigns will start.
The truth is most of Tinubu's followers are miscreants, urchins and vagabonds who are good things like this.
Imagine knocking olosho without paying her.
Make their mentor enter power and see how he will turn the country to a den of vagabonds and miscreants.
The little power u see with all these agberos exhibit in Lagos wil be child's play their mentor will bring to the larger populace.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by olas24u(f): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
it happens a lot in lagos, the girl finds a way and eat on the front seat and when you come back an she will start demanding for money.nobody will believe the man.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
I don't want to hear anything Tinubu this year abeg. Make we hear word.
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
nkemoma:
See their plan for Nigeria
.. that is tinubu plan for Nigeria... nawaoooo ����
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
grin grin grin grin

That means, if he finally becomes the president, we will be exporting prost*tutes to other countries.
That is the dividend of democracy we will get from tinubu .... Importing and exporting......����
Re: Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) by Alexis11: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProphetAjasco:
That's a sign to Tinubu and anyone that chooses to support him. I see you all being embarrassed and humiliated in public places, your disgrace will happen in the full glare of the public and there will be nowhere to hide.......... So I have seen and So shall it be.

So shall it be for you and your family to the third generation if you have ever supported or will ever support any Nigerian politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.