Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (20923 Views)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 500 Clerics Fast, Pray For Buhari’s Re-Election In 2019 / Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
I don't think you like Tinubu. If you do,you won't advice him to go ahead because he has health challenges and may end up like Musa Yaraduah who risked his health for political expediency. Tinubu has seen it All. What again?
On performance scale, I rate Osinbajo above him. He has age on his side and intellectually gifted.
My take,anyway.

You have the right to your opinion the same way others are entitled to theirs.

As for Tinubu, he’s qualified to run for president and he will do so. The right to aspire to political offices is a constitutional right that one anonymous social media user cannot take away from anybody. All you can do is to vote against him and not tell him not to contest.

2 Likes

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

You have the right to your opinion the same way others are entitled to theirs.

As for Tinubu, he’s qualified to run for president and he will do so. The right to aspire to political offices is a constitutional right that one anonymous social media user cannot take away from anybody. All you can do is to vote against him and not tell him not to contest.
You are getting me wrong. I am not saying Tinubu has no constitutional right to aspire to political offices. But my biff is that he is terminally sick and could impede his performances when elected. Buhari is an example. I was one of those who rooted for him because of his military antecedents. But he failed due to health challenges. Tinubu may face same faith if elected. But many of you because of pecuniary gains derived from supporting him,don't see reasons for keeping him off from contesting.
You're enemy of Tinubu!
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
You are getting me wrong. I am not saying Tinubu has no constitutional right to aspire to political offices. But my biff is that he is terminally sick and could impede his performances when elected. Buhari is an example. I was one of those who rooted for him because of his military antecedents. But he failed due to health challenges. Tinubu may face same faith if elected. But many of you because of pecuniary gains derived from supporting him,don't see reasons for keeping him off from contesting.
You're enemy of Tinubu!

Tinubu is not terminally sick. That he had a successful corrective surgery on his leg last year doesn’t mean he’s terminally sick. Anybody can fall sick at anytime irrespective of age or status. You can fall sick next week and die before Tinubu so what’s your point?

You are not God so stop declaring terminal sickness on others. Whether I will benefit from a Tinubu presidency is none of your business. I will vote for Tinubu or Osinbajo or any other southerner that is presented as APC candidate. If you don’t like my choice, make yours.

2 Likes

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by logicalman: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

South West is South West?

Just imagine!
So it doesn't matter to you who the president of your country is?
Just wondering how Nigeria can ever produce good leaders with such mentality.

Perhaps you should ask how the emergence of PMB has made an average man in the North West or even Katsina State any better.

I don't the way these people reason,even if he is an army robber, as far as he is your tribe person you will support him.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by samx4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
OK. If you say so.
Mind you,he is terminally sick and this should be his main concerns than presidential ambition. Still remember Musa Yar'Aduah who traded off his health for political expediency? Let's learn from people's mistakes!

There are so many other presidential aspirants, so the voters have options of choosing the right candidate.

What we need is strong democratic institutions, we need not focus on individuals.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Definitely, nobody can remove the God factor.

But God in his infinite wisdom, goodness and mercy, can’t destiny Tinubu to rule Nigeria.

Dan 4:17=> The Almighty rules in the affairs of men and gives power to whoever he wants
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
oyatz:

There are so many other presidential aspirants, so the voters have options of choosing the right candidate.

What we need is strong democratic institutions, we need not focus on individuals.
OK.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by jkonline: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
JaroMan:
What a striking coincidence
2500 clerics prayed
2500 youths empowered.
So over 5000 gathered
No pictures, nothing.
Ahmed Tinubu better save his money because:
Southern Yahoo boys scam the Whites, while northern Yahoo boys scam southern politicians.

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Dapson73(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Foolishness is when someone is talking about 2023 when 2022 is just about taking it's first breast milk.

Says a political neophyte .
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not terminally sick. That he had a successful corrective surgery on his leg last year doesn’t mean he’s terminally sick. Anybody can fall sick at anytime irrespective of age or status. You can fall sick next week and die before Tinubu so what’s your point?

You are not God so stop declaring terminal sickness on others. Whether I will benefit from a Tinubu presidency is none of your business. I will vote for Tinubu or Osinbajo or any other southerner that is presented as APC candidate. If you don’t like my choice, make yours.
Seunmsg,you see politics as a do or die affair. It should not be so. Politics is supposed to bring out the best element in an individual. People with unblemished past and history of healthy living. Not individuals with questionable health challenges. Against this background, I am vehemently opposed to Tinubu's presidency. But Osinbajo,Yes! Misfits and terminally sick people have no business taking a shot at the presidency. I don't care his regional or ethnic origin.
Tinubu should rest. We don't need him.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dapson73:

Says a political neophyte .

If it where to be a South Eastern name that was mentioned in the 2500 prayer warriors political strategy..I will not be a political neophyte...right?
Una never survive the 4x4 political redemption finish na another catastrophic train una don jump enter.

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by JaroMan: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=jkonline post=109017196][/quote]
The clerics?
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
Seunmsg,you see politics as a do or die affair. It should not be so. Politics is supposed to bring out the best element in an individual. People with unblemished past and history of healthy living. Not individuals with questionable health challenges. Against this background, I am vehemently opposed to Tinubu's presidency. But Osinbajo,Yes! Misfits and terminally sick people have no business taking a shot at the presidency. I don't care his regional or ethnic origin.
Tinubu should rest. We don't need him.

In a democracy, people are free to exercise their rights to vote and be voted for. I have told you earlier, all you can do is refuse to vote for a particular candidate for reasons best known to you but you can’t dictate to an individual not to contest.

Tinubu will contest because he has the right to contest. You will not vote for him because you have the right not to vote for him. So, leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

In a democracy, people are free to exercise their rights to vote and be voted for. I have told you earlier, all you can do is refuse to vote for a particular candidate for reasons best known to you but you can’t dictate to an individual not to contest.

Tinubu will contest because he has the right to contest. You will not vote for him because you have the right not to vote for him. So, leave it at that.
OK. It's unfortunate people still see politics in a negative way. Your perspectives on politics is disappointing. One expected a better understanding of politics from you. Not the subjective and narrow interests. Needless continuing this debate.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by lukency(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
And you want us to believe that there wasn't camera where the prayer was held.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Drogunov: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
ivolt:

You have no standard!
Accuracy is very essential in reporting. Unfortunately, most Nigerian media houses
don't care. They just write whatever they like without verification.

E ma gbami ke! Who be dis?
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Amudeneogu: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fake clerics 419ers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost Ondo – Kashamu / Fayemi, El-rufai Joint 2023 Presidential Ticket: Pundits Predict / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.