Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This (16474 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by attackgat: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Apart from Lagos, which became what it is by virtue of being capital of Nigeria for many decades, what city in the South West can boast of being as developed as Onitsha?

I challenge anyone from the South West to show me any city in the South West(apart from Lagos) that can compare with the city of Onitsha

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by attackgat: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
More

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Stanchem029: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
OP happy new year.
Of what importance is this post here?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
R
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you done?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by FIFApresident1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Looks like a war thorn city, despite the pictures being taken from a long range. Decayed buildings everywhere.

Mowe ibafo better pass this one.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by longetivity(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Seems op did not bring his sense to 2022, meanwhile this is Ibadan City

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Looks like a war thorn city, despite the pictures being taken from a long range. Decayed buildings everywhere.
It's actually a war-torn city. Every building in Onitsha was burnt down when your ancestors invited the British to throw bombs at Igbos to force them to accept your fake One Nigeria shithole.

All the houses you see there were built from scratch by Igbo private individuals after 1967 when Nigeria stole our monies in the banks, looted our shops, cornered our properties scattered around Nigeria and invited their British slave masters to bomb our cities and killed 3 million innocent Igbo women and children.

Now, here's a picture of a city that has never experienced any serious violence but looks like a war-torn refugee camp.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by longetivity(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ondo state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by tooth4tooth: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
All these mumuness for New year Op ,look for a better thing to do with your life abeg.

13 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Sufferingboy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Una don start again?

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Shetemi12(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
South west states are developed. You know that yourself that's why your people can't stop trooping in. You get it?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by StreetFight: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
attackgat:
Apart from Lagos, which became what it is by virtue of being capital of Nigeria for many decades, what city in the South West can boast of being as developed as Onitsha?

I challenge anyone from the South West to show me any city in the South West(apart from Lagos) that can compare with the city of Onitsha

Yorubas will never bring their selves to the level of competing with developers. Never, it will not happen. We have important things to do rather than competing with Southern Almajaris

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by StreetFight: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
attackgat:

Yorubas will never bring theirselves to the level of competing with developers. Never, it will not happen. We have important things to do rather than competing with Southern Almajaris

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Burruchaga71(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Believe me apart from Lagos there's no city in SW that looks like Onitsha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Moferere: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
The same Onitsha o?

Have they fixed their lack of water?

Enugu and Onitsha are terrible in terms of water supply.

22 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Curious345: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Believe me apart from Lagos there's no city in SW that looks like Onitsha
stop this unhealthy competition

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by EmzyT: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
What's the Essence of this Post? sad So the two tribes would start bashing and Insulting each other? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Poiu11: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked

here is ibadan

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by SageOfChelsea: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
So the replies I'm seeing from south west is road network. OP is showing you the building structures and how close they are to each other. South west is just known for propaganda and all of them in Lagos are from Lagos. You ask a Yoruba man where is from and he will say Lagos. Their various states are abandoned and neglected.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Moferere:
The same Onitsha o?

[/s]
This is how you will stay inside your mother's pot of soup and know what is happening everywhere.

Wetin concern Onitsha with water scarcity? And who told you Enugu has water scarcity apart from New Haven that is on high hill?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by xedyl(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
This challenge is Nigeria vs Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by SageOfChelsea: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Shetemi12:
South west states are developed. You know that yourself that's why your people can't stop trooping in. You get it?

Not road network, buildings where people live. I thought you guys said we have abandoned our region. Show us clusters of building and residential areas where people live in your beautiful city of Ibadan, Osogbo, Abeokuta and so on. Stop showing us road and fly over, every state can afford one or two good road

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by kettykings: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Onitsha, the city that hosts the largest trading frontier in the whole of Africa has no comparison, this city was built 100% with igbo sweat and ingenuity, destroyed by errant Nigeria military during the civil war and rebuilt wholly with igbo effort. No non capital city can measure up to this city in the West and north.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by SageOfChelsea: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
kettykings:
Onitsha, the city that hosts the largest trading frontier in the whole of Africa has no comparison, this city was built 100% with igbo sweat and ingenuity, destroyed by errant Nigeria military during the civil war and rebuilt wholly with igbo effort. No non capital city can measure up to this city in the West and north.

Yeah, well planned and lively. Not like the ghost towns you find in SW. It also house one of the busiest roads in Nigeria If not the busiest. And yet the ewedu drinkers claim the Igbos have abandoned their region. They don't know that any Igbo man that builds a house in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria has a mansion in the east. To most Igbos, building mansion at the village is a competition.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by SageOfChelsea: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Moferere:
The same Onitsha o?

No vex, which state in Nigeria has effective water supply? Lagos with its trillion naira budget don't have water supply. No be borehole every one they construct for here? You guys will just read one news story and make claim that's the way it is. Here in Lagos, I know estates on the mainland and island that abokis push truck filled with gallons of water to sell.

The funny thing is south west have nothing but feel like they have it all.

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:

It's actually a war-torn city. Every building in Onitsha was burnt down when your ancestors invited the British to throw bombs at Igbos to force them to accept your fake One Nigeria shithole.

All the houses you see there were built from scratch after 1967 when Nigeria stole our monies in the banks, looted our shops, cornered our properties scattered around Nigeria and invited their British slave masters to bomb our cities and killed 3 million innocent Igbo women and children.

Now, here's a picture of a city that has never experienced any serious violence but looks like a war-torn refugee camp.
Hian, same old story. Onitsha was burnt down story they are trying hard to force down gullible fools throats.

Show everyone here the pictures proof of the burnt down onitsha like we do see that of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Victim cry is enough.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ATEAMS: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Some brown roof are shrine temples

If they upgrade the jazz will misconfigure n strike them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
So the replies I'm seeing from south west is road network. OP is showing you the building structures and how close they are to each other. South west is just known for propaganda and all of them in Lagos are from Lagos. You ask a Yoruba man where is from and he will say Lagos. Their various states are abandoned and neglected.
Let him show us the skyscraper in onitsha.

So what concerns you if they all say they are from lagos.

Are you going to jump inside river niger cos of that.

This is 2022, una brain still malfunctioning.

By the way, how does that solve the issue of water in enugu and human eating nature of you people?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Gotze1:
Hian, same old story. Onitsha was burnt down story they are trying hard to force down gullible fools throats.

Show everyone here the pictures proof of the burnt down onitsha like we do see that of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Victim cry is enough.
[/s]
I'm not the reason Nigerian Government choose to teach you illiteracy by banning History from their classrooms in order to hide their atrocious acts in the Biafran War.

Pay attention where they wrote that only 715 people remained in Onitsha after it was attacked by your war criminals known as Nigerian soldiers with your slave master Queen Elizabeth's airplanes providing air support.

9 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
I'm not the reason Nigerian Government choose to teach you illiteracy by banning History from their classrooms in order to hide their atrocious acts in the Biafran War.
Hahahahaha grin

You know one thing I like you for, the way you like shifting goal post and dodging questions.

You can cancel from now till eternity, it won't change what I asked you.

Let me agree with you I don't know history and they removed history from school as you say mr professor of history.

Now as your student that want to know the fact and not hearsay.

I need you to provide the picture proof of onitsha and entire igboland that was completely burnt down just the way I saw the picture proof of starved biafran children and the biafran machinery from France, south Africa and others.

Prof, I am expecting. Please, I don't need any story. Just the pictures and I will keep quiet forever and salute you.

Atleast, Hiroshima and Nagasaki children can show proof of how their cities were burnt down with proof.

Lol, how does the trash you showed me a proof pictures of burnt down onitsha.

Soldiers came, massacred, so how does that relate to completely burnt down onitsha.

Or you want me to show you how your own soldiers massacred the minority in old bendel state?

13 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Gotze1:
Hahahahaha grin

You know one thing I like you for, the way you like shifting goal post and dodging questions.

You can cancel from now till eternity, it won't change what I asked you.

Let me agree with you I don't know history and they removed history from school as you say mr professor of history.

Now as your student that want to know the fact and not hearsay.

I need you to provide the picture proof of onitsha and entire igboland that was completely burnt down just the way I saw the picture proof of starved biafran children and the biafran machinery from France, south Africa and others.

Prof, I am expecting. Please, I don't need any story. Just the pictures and I will keep quiet forever and salute you.

Atleast, Hiroshima and Nagasaki children can show proof of how their cities were burnt down with proof.
[/s]
Anumanu what is this?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Youths Protest At Godswill Akpabio Stadium Over 'non-settlement'(photos) / Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.