Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? (332 Views)

Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2022
The truth is that I still don't get it and I really want to understand it... angry

Someone once told me and I quote, "its to make people feel like they made it early in life". If that's not STU_PIDDDD I don't know what is lipsrsealed

But please, if you have any idea please enlighten me cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2022
This particular stuff keep bothering. its nothing to me if someone knows my real age

1 Like

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? by Timoleon(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2022
The younger you are, the more marketable of a brand you are. This is not to say that there aren’t older people getting endorsement deals but brands will rather work with someone who will connect with the majority (youth).

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Their Age? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Timoleon:
The younger you are, the more marketable of a brand you are. This is not to say that there aren’t older people getting endorsement deals but brands will rather work with someone who will connect with the majority (youth).

Makes small sense, but that one na just talk sha. As far as you look young and have a fine face you will get endorsement deals.

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His New Born Son, Zayn (photos, Video) / I Took A Chance Breakin It Off'- Prof. Dancer, Kaffy Opens Up On Failed Marriage / Davido Becomes A Boxer And Will Soon Be Facing Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.