Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) (40125 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Lattop(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Wetin concern you if she beautiful or not?she dey contest for beauty pageant?mumu
Chill
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Follygunners:
Is it me or what? Very talented chic but, lacks sexual allure... undecided
Its not only you o. My bone no dey stir anytime I see her.
But you see rita dominic and stella Damasus( Damascus), I go like bone dem one of these days

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
One word. Illiterate undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by tommylee(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
One word. Illiterate undecided

I hope u are not referring to Funke Akindele ohhh cos guy no be abuse the lady commands very good English anytime anyday don't let that program Jennifer dairy fool u. If both of u stand in the same room she will floor u hands down when it comes to both written and oral English.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by arewacrown50000: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Me
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
tommylee:

I hope u are not referring to Funke Akindele ohhh cos guy no be abuse the lady commands very good English anytime anyday don't let that program Jennifer dairy fool u. If both of u stand in the same room she will floor u hands down when it comes to both written and oral English.
lol..
Very hilarious. Jennifer diary or not..illiteracy is not by good command of English language ..i repeat, She's an illiterate! Worse still ,she's ill-mannered ,lacks character and arrogant. I'm not talking about her movie character or interpretation. I'm talking about her REAL LIFE PERSONALITY.. she can only deceive the gullible.. One major reason she lost her first marriage,only to go and marry a retired father of 4!a failed assiste for that matter .You know why? Bitchh got no option!her ex-hubby knows better !!!she's actually getoish, lack sex appeal and rough for
lady .i don't care about her bank balance, in case you wanna use that as leverage!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Starz825:
Hard working lady
Average looking and rich
Dey there dey find fine girl

But why she come bend for the first picture..like say she get hunchback grin

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Iamcrypto: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lattop:
Forget money this madam is not beautiful jare
We knows
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Milly44(f): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
This girl ugly :- wellsha the money they there
That fresh dude she go marry just marry am for the money they use soft
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by gazza07(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerians really show this woman bitterness during covid lockdown when she celebrated her birthday in crowded room. The report to authorities was massively insane and overwhelming. Ever since then, she has been keeping low. But, against all odds, she keep winning

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by nihinlade(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
She deserves even more awards. But why is she wearing that type of short, revealing her tigh?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:
Good for her
I noticed these actors have despised their humble beginning
Watched am yoruba throughout 2021 and she never featured in any movie, likewise toyin aimaku and some others.
If you ask some young kids about them, they don't know them.
Na dem sabi sha

Nollywood no fit afford them
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Funke na Casablanca.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by heartbeat84: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
We pray for a good version of jenifa's diary this year. Its one programme i don't like missing, no matter what

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:
Good for her
Watched am yoruba throughout 2021 and she never featured in any movie, likewise toyin aimaku and some others.
Na dem sabi sha
the directors can't pay them for real
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Nectarbaba(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:
Good for her
Na dem sabi sha
You obviously do not know what you are saying. How many times did you go to the cinema last year?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Annie001: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nectarbaba:
You obviously do not know what you are saying. How many times did you go to the cinema last year?
Are you blind to the Am yoruba that I said?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Afonasa(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very nice of hear,congratulations

Guys check out my signature
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Xman12345goat: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Vanity just like vaginal
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by richmanrichard: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 6:11am On Jan 03, 2022
Mandesz:
She's the richest of all in Nollywood. Combining available sense with the decorated pussy, she has made it.

Congrats my nigga!
The second part of what you said (about using her body) is totally wrong...
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2022
omooba969:

Be like say she get sugar or honey.

Oniranu

What is the name of your problem ?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by McBenedict(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2022
U ug shaa
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Brunicekid:
The second part of what you said (about using her body) is totally wrong...
Congratulations!!
U have just won the ballon d'or
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by fati2001(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Dollywood:
She take style ugly small, and she so successful in the industry.
[/s]

SHE FUGLY.. IT'S NOT A CRIME BUT A BLAME TO GENE'S THAT FAILED US [we the fugly QUASIMODO fellows ]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos) / Freeze Househelp Wastes His N150k Wine As He Cries Out (Photo) / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.