Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? (4745 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2022
How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

Before I pray, I feel like my battery level is low or at zero percent, but after I prayed, It feels as if I had recharged it and it's fully charged and at a hundred percent.

Before I pray, I feel empty, as if there's no fuel in my tank or i'm just running on reserve, but after I prayed, I feel as though my tank has been refilled and I'm rearing to go.

Before I pray, I usually feel weak and lacking the strength I need to proceed, but after I prayed, I feel energized and strengthened to kick some devil butts.

Before I pray, I feel incomplete as though there's a void in me and there's something I'm lacking, but after I prayed, I feel complete as if the void has been filled.

Before I pray, I feel unfulfilled, as though there's something left that I haven't yet achieved, but after I prayed, I feel fulfilled, as though i've achieved what i needed to achieve.

Before I pray, I feel quite restless and unsettled, but after I prayed, I feel an unusual calm come over me and at rest.

[b]Before I pray, I feel devoid of the courage required to carry out the task that's been assigned to me, but after I prayed, I feel like I can take on any Goliaths that were before me.

Before I pray, I feel burdened like there's a huge weight upon me, but after I prayed, I feel light as if the burden's been lifted.

Before I pray, I often feel so low, down and lacking spirit, but after i prayed, I feel so high and full of Spirit.

Before I pray, I feel like my ability to reason is being constrained or under some restriction, but after I prayed, I feel like it's been let loose and allow to flourish it without any restrictions.

Before I pray, there are some mountains and obstacles that seems too high for me to surmount, but after I prayed, I find myself surmounting those seemingly impossible mountains and obstacles one by one.[/b]

Before I pray, there are some temptations that seem too strong for me not to fall into, but after I prayed, I feel so strong and get the strength I need to overcome those temptations.

Before I pray, there are some questions that seem too hard for me to answer, but after I prayed, the same questions begin to seem easy, as the answers become revealed.

Before I pray, there are some problems that seem so stubborn as though they can't be resolved, but after I prayed, they have no choice but to begin to bow to the Solution to all problems.

Before I pray, I usually feel like not praying or not in the mood to pray, but after I start praying, It gradually begin to feel as if the Spirit has taken over that it's now hard for me to stop praying because praying feels so sweet and good.

This post itself is a product of prayer, as it was inspired by my prayer life, so without prayer i wouldn't be able to make such posts, and as i'm typing right now, I am also praying as prayer is helping me to complete this post which it inspired.

That's why I don't play with my prayer life as I rely on a lot on prayer to be able to do the things I do.

God bless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Jesus was the Prayer Master, He prayed a lot and relied so much upon prayer.

Mark 1:35 (KJV)

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Matthew 14:23 (KJV)

And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

Luke 6:12 (KJV)

And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

Matthew 26:40-41 (KJV)

And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

If you want to be like Jesus, and be able to achieve the kind of results He achieved, you ought not just to pray but to pray a lot as though your life depends on it.

God bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by chatinent: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Yeah, prayer is like a close discussion with a child to his father.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
Yeah, prayer is like a close discussion with a child to his father.
You're right but prayer is even more than that because God is more than a father. He is God not man, so praying to God offers so much more.

Thanks for sharing. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2022
But why does Jesus pray more alone than with others?

Was he afraid people will see him puting his head on the floor like Muslims or Jews do?

And the only authentic prayer from Jesus is the lord's prayer, why do many Christian seldom use it?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Prayer is like playing tennis without the net, regardless of the outcome you win. So why play?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
But why does Jesus pray more alone than with others?

Was he afraid people will see him puting his head on the floor like Muslims or Jews do?

And the only authentic prayer from Jesus is the lord's prayer, why do many Christian seldom use it?
He didn't pray for public show, but for private purpose. It was between Him and God.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
CamusMidas:
Prayer is like playing tennis without the net, regardless of the outcome you win. So why play?
You obviously know a lot about playing tennis but nothing about prayer.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You obviously know a lot about playing tennis but nothing about prayer.
Either your wishes (prayer) comes to pass and praise the lord or it doesn't and you simply described it as the will of God.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2022
CamusMidas:

Either your wishes (prayer) comes to pass and praise the lord or it doesn't and you simply described it as the will of God.
That's why I said you don't have any idea about prayer.

Learn to speak about what you know, not what you're ignorant of.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That's why I said you don't have any idea about prayer.

Learn to speak about what you know, not what you're ignorant of.
no you.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2022
I have mixed feelings about prayer. I actually like the part about expressing those things you sincerely wish would happen but then thinking there is a magic sky daddy listening and granting wishes just makes me feel like I am loosing brain cells, it feels so stupid.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Elliotwealth1(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Good day sir
I'm babe in Christianity and I'm trying to improve my understanding.
Pls can u tell me more about prayer
I heard it's a discussion with God, but I have been praying and not heard the voice of God
Did I miss it somewhere?
Pls u can reach me on WhatsApp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Polynek(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2022
It depends on what you praying for that will determine your feelings
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Pray always and not faint.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2023
Let us pray.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Amen!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Pray harder.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by BigDawsNet: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel like a low battery Tesla... sometimes if I notice its been a while I fasted... immediately I will pick a date and prepare myself for the spiritual journey and after the prayer session... I used to feel like a fully charged battery with lots of confidence with everything that concerns my life and future.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by AmGreat1234: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel empty
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Senator777: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
lost and inconvenient
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by gift2xl: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
You won't miss it, if it becomes your lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Work hard to make your heart desires come to pass. praying is a futile attempt. there's been no single study that points to prayer being useful. Templeton Foundation (a religious group) ran a study and found out prayers are useless

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jimmyolasun: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Ugh, 🙄🙄🙄
I feel like errmmmm I dont know
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Those who pray should tell us undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by donbenie(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel just dandy..
Awesome..
Who prayers to some Big Daddy in the sky help?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Almiron: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel on top of the world

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Fireoflife: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
LordReed:
I have mixed feelings about prayer. I actually like the part about expressing those things you sincerely wish would happen but then thinking there is a magic sky daddy listening and granting wishes just makes me feel like I am loosing brain cells, it feels so stupid.
if i don't pray the devil will make mess of me. I envy you sha. You still have God's hedge around you.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by donbenie(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
S
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Nolevel666: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Fireoflife:
if i don't pray the devil will make mess of me. I envy you sha. You still have God's hedge around you.
The devil does not exist.

You are the one creating it/him inside your empty skull just as your buybull told you to.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Inobeyourmate: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2023
All of you will just come here and start forming one kind holy than thou, and yet, behind closed doors, you are worse than anything, I hate religious people 💯✌️

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Mrcashit: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Manufactured The Bible? / Breaking The Yoke Of Barrenness / Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.