Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) (2878 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / My Islamic Short Stories / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Good day nairaland,
dropping different shorts stories of my artistic imaginations, alongside their corresponding images drawn by me.the stories range from mystical, Romance ,Adventure,action and even
biblically inspired stories like the first ones

So sit back and enjoy I'm going to try to be updating this thread as often as possible, cuz alot of creative works goes into the stuff,

Both writing and drawing so pls bear with me,
My creative name(art and writing)
Is Gosezua Son of Light
Hence son of light stories enjoy

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2022
The First Series is
DANIEL'S Prayer

A novelized and more dramatic version of the biblical account of Daniel praying to God on behalf of Israel and the whole drama that followed,

Episode one will be dropping later today so *anticipate*

This is a property of my Studio
Jesus Craft Studio(JCS)
So all copyrights are fully reserved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2022
*A property of Jesus Craft studios*

*All Copyrights reserved*

*DANIEL'S PRAYER*
Episode *1*

*Son of light the story teller speaks*

It was in the reign of Cyrus, the towering monarch of all Persia,
The nation that grew to become the dread of Kings and peoples that held great warlord at their breaths and mighty princes by the groin,
A nation handed down conquest by God himself to build up and to plunge down, to hold entire civilizations in bondage,
And among those held was his very own treasure,
Isreal******

For this cause has this my tale began, for Daniel who was a prime minister to the emperor by occupation,
But a prophet of *YHWH* and an intercessor to his people by ordination****

Yes for the sake of isreal's bondage did Daniel now began his sojourn into the place of prayer to, strip himself of food for as long as it will take, for his supplication to break through the gates of heaven and into the very Chambers of his God,
For the 70 years has been accomplished but isreal is still in subjugation to a land of heathen abominations and sodomic personage...

As the hunger peirced his very flesh,
Daniel personified the writer of the one hundreth and thirty seventh psalm,
Saying " by the rivers of Babylon were we sat down ..yeah we wept when we remember Zion***"
The prophet continued crying and laying on his face, he let the words of his prayer from deep with his heart, flow out from within him and into the spirit relm as incense to his master..*The Lord Of Host*

*"Who is this that engageth his heart to seek my Face"*

Came the voice of the highest from within his chamber of light,

"It is your light, which you have graciously placed in the midst of the earth, to be sign to Kings and peoples within the four corners of the earth,
It is Daniel your dearly beloved Prophet and servant Great Lord....

*"Let the angels of prayer, interpret this incense, his request cannot be ignored for he is one who walks with me and commits his ways to me*

"Sovereign Lord, your servant desires a remembrance to Isreal's Lamentations in Persia and in bondage, he cries out and mourns for the forgiveness of Zion and for her restoration.."

"Lord he prays not for himself,but for the sake of your people, he interceeds that the kingdom come"
Speaking at this time was another angel, who favored the course of Daniel's request before God

*Very well then, I* *will have mercy on whom I will* *have mercy on,* *Let the angel of wisdom go down to my servant, comfort him and make him understand the times and seasons*

As the command came an angel of wisdom emerged from within The Holy lights of the inner Chambers bearing a scroll to be revealed unto Daniel,
Swopping down into the earth, he made his way unto the prophet

**********But within the dark isle of persia' thick clouds were the winds blew like the beating of Lucifer's black wing,
Dwelt the prince of this domain,
And crossing his path was trespassing for he is the gate keeper of the land, *the prince of persia*

And he had just one word for this angel...a resounding command of *" THOU SHALL NOT PASS*....

The son of light must and should rest

Episode 2 dropping tommorow

message me using 08084968437

You can contact me for talks concerning the book or just anything in general using that same contact ...God bless you

3 Likes

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Some more illustrations

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Follow me on Instagram at
Official_godwinosezua
If you really want this to contine, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Watch out for the Prince of persia

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2022

*All copyrights reserved*

Episode 2
*Daniel's prayer*
*Son of light speaks*
Looking down from above, the angel of wisdom could clearly see Daniel in his agony praying for an intervention,
But alas he was withstood by this stronghold, in the person of a fallen angel,
The prince of persia',
" Let me pass demon, I have a duty to carry out for the Highest and you shall not stop me"
The angel spoke in rebuke to the demon's deviance,
" Just because you have aboard longer in the light of the Bearer of the Divine name, doesn't mean we who were casted from his grace are without knowledge,
Indeed you have a message, Daniel it is sent to,
We know!!!,
But you shall not pass,
For how is it that you break the scriptures Oh fair angel,.for he thag breaketh the edge the serpent shall bite,....
Isreal broke the edge, they rebelled against God,
The bathed in idolatory and apostasy, hence today were they casted into my care,
The Lord's people now held bound once again under my domain ****hahahahah!!!!
The laughter of this prince echoed into the beats of the winds of the sorrounding deserts of Babylon and it was like it brought back the resounding cries and wailings of suffering isrealites****

Let me pass creature, for my message must be delivered,

You shall not,!!!!this is a domain of an angel who rebelled against the Lord in Heaven, where he dwells, shall I not do so in the lands given to me?,

As he spoke ,fiery chains broke out from within the dark clouds that shielded him at the passage to Persia, these chains intercepted and made a blockade keeping The angel of wisdom away******

It was now twenty days more since Daniel made up his mind to seek the Lord's face concerning isreal, and even after the silence that engulfed him,he would not fret from sorrow, nor faint for the lack of bread, crying out "ABBA MELESHEKULAM"
(father, king of the whole earth)
The incense that Daniel's prayer generated in heaven,couldn't be resisted by the father, hence the one who dwells in the midst of the cherubims called out again****

*"Gather my saints unto me, thoes who make a covenant with me by sacrifice****
My servant keeps calling, who shall go to him***

The angel of his presence spoke out,
"Lord your angel of wisdom has been sent, but has been withstood now for one and twenty days by the prince of persia', that rebellious servant of Lucifer the old serpent"
*"Very well, let Micheal arise, the arch angel, let him Go forth and beat down the proud waves of those that withstand my commands...let Micheal go forth into the plains of persia's clouds***

The words he speak go forth and never returns unto him void.

For as the word came .Micheal the arch angel emerged from heaven's armory and descend to battle at the gates of persia'.

Episode will drop this week, don't no when yet..

Stay blessed
For the son of light must rest.

Follow me on Instagram pls if you loved it
official_godwinosezua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Illustrations

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Illusrations a few

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by daddio(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2022
You are doing well brother.
More wisdom
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
daddio:
You are doing well brother.
More wisdom
thanks bro, first comment so far, I cherish it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2022

*copyrights reserved*

*Episode 3*(FINALE)

Son of light speaks,

The air within the strata, where these celestial creatures made their battle ground was tensed,
It has been one and twenty days, yet the angel of wisdom has been refused passage by this prince,

How stubborn are these satanic agents really,
How firm are their resolve to fraustrate the efforts of mankind and to Foster agony within the circles of men,
God be praised, for he did not leave himself without a witness, for as
Lucifer's minions, refused to to be wierried in resisting the will of God, many servants still tarry in the presence, till the Lord's will is established upon the earth,
For indeed Daniel refuse to leave his altar of prayer till the word of the lord should break out on his behalf,...

For this Cause, Micheal the archabgel went forth to subdue the prince of persia and as he approached the carlous creatures got wind of it,

"Micheal,have you come also to resist me,
Your rank doesn't matter here, oh archangel, this is my Domain and *you too shall not pass!!!*

The lord rebuke you infidel, the name of the highest rebuke,
For who is it that says a thing when the lord God hasn't commanded it,

As Micheal spoke he grabbed the chains of obstruction and they broke asunder and the angel of wisdom made his way quickly to Daniel*****

*Noooooo!!!!!
Cried out the prince of persia as Micheal held him bound both on Earth and in heaven by the name of the highest*****

Daniel tarried in prayer and the lord can forth, dear reader learn to tarry,
God is not too fast,
God is not too slow,
God is always on time*****

End of Daniel's prayer series
God bless you thanks for reading,if you found it impactful share to others please.

1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by DebbieSylvex(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
this is beautiful and powerful....ur artistic gospel ministry is blossoming. I wish to encourage u to continue.
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
DebbieSylvex:
this is beautiful and powerful....ur artistic gospel ministry is blossoming. I wish to encourage u to continue.
Thank you so much this means a lot to me
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
New series dropping on the 10th Monday next week anyicipate guys

Held by a legion from the biblical stories of the madman with legions
Of demons in him, onlyore dramatized by humble self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by DebbieSylvex(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
This looks pretty spooky!!!....I can't wait for the story..... grin
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
DebbieSylvex:
This looks pretty spooky!!!....I can't wait for the story..... grin
I will begin work on it asap, first episode is dropping on Monday..
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
*HELD BY A LEGION*

A property of Godwin Osezua studios *Jesus Craft*
Episode 1

Son of light speaks

In the eyes of men he is mad,
But in the spirit he is tormented,

This is the summary of the life of the mad man of Gerasa,

#in the Physical

Sana has been sober for a while now, and due to this oppurtunity his friends an family where able to bind him with new chains, as few days ago he entered into his usual feats of rage in which he tore his chains into pieces with his hands,cutting and wounding himself in the process, many times they have waited to bury him because everyone assumed that he will surely bleed to death from his wounds, but each time he recovers and enters into a period of sobriety,where he wails and cries all day and night,
Almost like he is possessed by different spirits with different characteristics, some fearsome, others fearful and timid....

* In the spirit relm***

"Let me Go!!!!!!
Help me!!!"

Sana's cries can be held, yes the real Sana,not the personalities he exhibits as a mad man, but the one he was made to be, but alas he is held down within himself in chains by the demons who call themselves the Legion

Where are the tormentors, besiege this mortal!!!!,
Let his wailings echoo throughout this abyss, as music, yes the music I stopped hearing since I was banished from the heaven's..
Admiral, the spokesman of the legion, spoke out he was in charge of this battalion of hell, and he had an intention at heart,

Him the son of God approaches, he crosses over my river, he must not get to Gerasa and free this vessel,
I will trouble the waters, yes I will discourage the weak hearts of his disciples and they will turn back, hahhahahah

Episode two drops this week by his grace,

Reach out my WhatsApp 08084968437

God bless you .. anticipate

2 Likes

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2022
One of my latest...it's an Allegorical visual drawing that depicts the nature of greed feast your eyes and pls drop a comment and like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Another Allegorical drawing
TITLED SAD KING...
It depicts the burden that comes along with rulership

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
@son of Light...lng tym....
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2022
DebbieSylvex:
@son of Light...lng tym....
No see o� it's school wahala though
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Another Short story series read and be blessed
Son of light speaks

Asoro and the Crow..

A young man and his best friend went on a visit to an oracle to know the fortune of his life, the young man's name is Asoro and his best friend was a crow
After the Inquisition was made to the hearing of the oracle he gave a response that sent cold shivers down the spine of Asoro
"This bird, young man shall lead to your tragic end!!!"
I'm mediately they left the Oracle's abode the Crow faced Asoro and said
"I know that because of what you have just heard, you will try to kill me by all means, very well then,
Just know that if you do try to kill and eventually succeed in doing so, I have already laid out plans for my revenge , so well drawn out that a day or two after I'm dead you will join me
On hearing this Asoro and the Crow parted ways,Asoro put aside his earlier plans of killing the Crow and focused his efforts on finding out the trap that the Crow has laid out for him after his death

Because he did not want to join it after killing the Crow...so for years Asoro tried to figure out what plans the Crow had set in place for him and this he did for years till he grew sick with age and weariness.
In his final days on his deathbed....Asoro's old friend the crow came visiting to console him in his final hour...
Although not having enough strength Asoro asked his friend one last question..
" Dear crow...I just want to know the trap you planted for me ..the one you said you have laid out to avenge your death in case I went ahead to kill you"
The old Crow cleared his throat and spoke softly
"Oh dear Friend, I only said that to keep your attention from seeking how to kill me, to seeking how to protect yourself, you see I knew scaring you with vengence after my death at your hands will scare you from killing me in the first place,
Dear friend their was no trap anywhere "....

But indeed that was the trap itself because for years Asoro lived in fear and anxiety too busy seeking out the secret trap of the crow without any time to sit back enjoy the time and day he has
Moral ..

Preaching the gospel
In a judgement and fearful manner..
Will only create pretenders who fear the destruction of hell rather genuine believers who have found the love of God..

And as Asoro ended up in trap that he was running from..so will anyone who has not genuinely encounter Christ, but only follows for the fear of hell, fall back to that he left before

Preach the gospel of Hope not of fear

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Wow no likes no comments ..I'll.pretend like I'm not discourage I still have a whole lot of things to post but a little encouragement by liking and commenting will go a long way..

Thank you dear DebbieSylvex for motivating me with ur presence ever since please don't stop..thank you

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Wow no likes no comments ..I'll.pretend like I'm not discourage I still have a whole lot of things to post but a little encouragement by liking and commenting will go a long way..

Thank you dear DebbieSylvex for motivating me with ur presence ever since please don't stop..thank you

you are welcome dearest..... kip up d good work and don't stop....you do not need d validation of people to do what you know how to do best...
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
DebbieSylvex:

you are welcome dearest..... kip up d good work and don't stop....you do not need d validation of people to do what you know how to do best...
Thank you dear
.I will
Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
*Olumerere and the peasants of Tumeviti...*

Olumerere was born into affluence and wealth, being the only son of the chief of the great land of Tumeviti
This young Noble lacked only very few things in life,
But olumerere in all his wealth and blessing had a great problem that troubled him and put him in a lot of distress..

What was his problem you may ask ?
" The peasants, the peasants I say"
At the far end of the boundary of Tumeviti that borders the river banks, lay an enclave of a peasants community, made up of the poorest, the orphaned and the homeless,

The rulership of Tumeviti has tried to place people to watch over this peasants and care for their needs but alas it seems the food isn't enough for them because they keep flooding the city of tumeviti begging for food and alms
And this is a big issue to olumerere the prince ..
Why should our glorious town be known for being filled with beggers he would cry to the hearing of his father the chief..
Father I am sick of seeing this dirty and hungry looking people in our streets ..just pack them all and shut them in the dungeon, let them have rations of bread and water and anyone found begging in the streets let them be severly flogged publicly

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
After a usual rant like this Olumerere made to sleep one night,
Usually his sleep last for long time because he wakes up whenever he wants and when he does,
He calls for his servants to bring all he needs to start his day...

But today wasn't like that, because he woke way earlier than he normally does not by nature but by the force of a slap to his back that yanked him from sleep..." Wake up You lazy thing"

Olumerere woke up to find himself in the enclave of the peasants under the wicked gaze of on of the Masters placed by his father to watch over the peasants,
Before he could protest he received another slap and was thrown out into the midst of other dirty looking children,
By now he was about to vomit in digust only to discover that he looked as dirty and hungry as all the other kids

What's going on? olumerere asked himself.....

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
That day turned out to be the worst in his life...he tried explaining who he is to the everyone but no one seems to care the only thing on their mind was food,
And soon he realized that was what was in his own mind, because he too soon discover that food wasn't coming from anywhere that day,.
Infact he was so hungry that he began to cry aloud for food, he hasn't had anything to eat all day,
Where are his servants and his parents..no one seemed to care..

Having nothing to do he followed the group of children to the Town square he joined them to run after passers by asking for alms...he was lucky someone gave him a piece of dried bread and he mauled it hungrily but when he was done ..no water to quench his thirst..he quickly made for the fountain at the center of the town to scoop water...but their he met a young boy that he recognizes as one of the kids that beg around,but this time he was wearing his own favourite garment...he wanted to speak but the kid spoke first ..
"So you want to beg from me you annoying maggot, stop disgracing the image of my father's town...infact guards ,give him ten lashes publicly...before olumerere could speak he was thrown down and turned over and immediately this buttocks became to receive the strokes of hot lashes in quick succession...as he wailed loudly and cried his eyes were covered in tears and he began to hear someone calling his name from a far distance

Suddenly he woke up to find his mum and dad by his grandiose bed shaking him vigorously in shock and anxiety...

"Son why are u screaming for help, what is the matter,"
Olumerere looked at both his parents and realized that he has been dreaming....and the only words he could speak were

"Mum, Dad ...I'm not the one that needs help, please if you ever want to make me happy, ensure that everyone at the peasants is well fed and cared for..and please monitor it yourself don't leave it in the hands of those wicked masters"

This was carried out earnestly and in his youth olumerere ensured he did supervised the care of the enclave even till he succeeded his father as king
Of Tumevit

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Salahdin(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
What a great work you gat going on here, bro. I tell you, what you have here is not just amazing, but extraordinaire. And know that I'm not flattering you, when I say it's been a long time since I stumbled upon a talented individual like you.

And about not getting likes and comments on this particular piece of yours. Trust me, it's something that happens to everyone of us here on NL. And it's a big lie when someone tells you this doesn't get to him/her as well. But, you still gotta handle it like a man, and find joy in knowing that you're giving your all and best.

It's quite unfortunate that pure talents like you are born here in Nigeria. And even sadder that you're not appreciated for your God-given gifts.

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Emperordynasty: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Salahdin:
What a great work you gat going on here, bro. I tell you, what you have here is not just amazing, but extraordinaire. And know that I'm not flattering you, when I say it's been a long time since I stumbled upon a talented individual like you.

And about not getting likes and comments on this particular piece of yours. Trust me, it's something that happens to everyone of us here on NL. And it's a big lie when someone tells you this doesn't get to him/her as well. But, you still gotta handle it like a man, and find joy in knowing that you're giving your all and best.

It's quite unfortunate that pure talents like you are born here in Nigeria. And even sadder that you're not appreciated for your God-given gifts.
Wow thank you sir..I'm really short of words...I really appreciate this comment, I will continue to post more of my works..thanks again sir

1 Like

Re: GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) by Salahdin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
I'm sure you will, sire. Good luck with it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Write A Wonderfull Statement Of Purpose / Blue Heart / What's Between Her Legs? Please Help!!! 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.