Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Blue Heart - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blue Heart (2881 Views)

The Darkest Shade Of Blue / The Blue House / Out Of The Blue ( Novella) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
This'l be my first story ever.i hope you guys enyoy it.
Re: Blue Heart by yemi2plus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Following don't disappoint
Re: Blue Heart by tijehi(f): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Shuooo. U neva even start am? Abeg do sumtin
Re: Blue Heart by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
following
Re: Blue Heart by Ladywilyms(f): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lolz, na only following dem dey do, d tori neva start
lemme also join d following club

*following too*
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Chapter 1
Itunu glanced at the wall clock the upteenth time,the time was 11.30pm,still her husband was nowhere in sight.''what kind of work could be this time-consuming?'',she thought,''or was it heavy traffic again tonight?''.

She resumed her position on the seat,the children have long since gone to bed,except wuraola who slept off on the chair while waiting for he father,she was too fond of him.
At exactly 11.55pm,itunu who had dozed off on the chair woke up with a start,to see her husband locking the door after he entered the house.

''Olamide look at the time'',itunu shouted,''what responsible man comes home by this time of the night?ehn!''.
Deep within him,he also did not like coming home late,but his friends had encouraged him to have a bottle of beer with them after the day's work and before he knew it,he spent too much timeat the bar with them before heading home and on his way home,the traffic was so thick,now his lovely wife was angry.

''Itunu please don't shout,the children are sleeping'',he found himself saying.
''oh,u needn't worry about the kids,afterall they know you now keep late outside'',itunu retorted.

The noise woke wuraola,who was just looking at her parents,their fights is now fast turning into a regular occurence.

Itunu turned to her first issue,''wura,go inside and sleep,have a good night my dear''.wura nodded at her mum then went ahead to hug her father,''g'nyt dad''.

''now i think i deserve an explanation'',itunu turned to her husband,he should at least have something to say.

''woman,it's late already,i'm tired.i'l be going to bed now so i can get to work on time and with a clear head tomorrow'',with that he disappeared into his room,with his wife's stare following him.

2 Likes

Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2013
''good morning friend'',itunu greeted her ever cheerful friend and colleague,Feyisayo.they have been friends since itunu was a newly wed.

Feyi looked up to see itunu trying to settle into her seat which is directly opposite her's.''you look sad,your husband again?''.

Itunu heaved a sigh,''don't lemme disturb you with my home issues,it's too early for that won't you say?''

''no,no,no...talk to me,we have all day to work''

''allright,it's olamide again,and i'm getting tired of all what the shit he's trying with me,don't i work too?,he's always complaining of being busy at the office and of traffic hold-up'',she shook her head,''i am very sure 'mide is seeing another woman,men are just animals''.

Feyisayo stood up from her seat,finding her way to her friend's desk,''itunu dear,not all men are animals,why don't you just try to trust him,you've had a great marriage all along,you are a very good woman,so i don't think you husband has any reason to be doing what you think he's doing''.

''but why did he just change all of a sudden?,he doesn't even spend enough time with me anymore,not to talk of the kids.hmmm..feyi,i'm getting fed up''.

''fed up?'',feyi smiled,''you shouldn't even dream of that,try and talk to him okay?,i'm sure things will soon change for the better.....patience my friend,patience.the patient dog eats the fatest bone y'knw?''

Itunu smiled and thanked her friend,though she strongly hoped that her patient dog will find any bone to eat at all.

1 Like

Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2013
''good morning friend'',itunu greeted her ever cheerful friend and colleague,Feyisayo.they have been friends since itunu was a newly wed.

Feyi looked up to see itunu trying to settle into her seat which is directly opposite her's.''you look sad,your husband again?''.

Itunu heaved a sigh,''don't lemme disturb you with my home issues,it's too early for that won't you say?''

''no,no,no...talk to me,we have all day to work''

''allright,it's olamide again,and i'm getting tired of all what the shit he's trying with me,don't i work too?,he's always complaining of being busy at the office and of traffic hold-up'',she shook her head,''i am very sure 'mide is seeing another woman,men are just animals''.

Feyisayo stood up from her seat,finding her way to her friend's desk,''itunu dear,not all men are animals,why don't you just try to trust him,you've had a great marriage all along,you are a very good woman,so i don't think you husband has any reason to be doing what you think he's doing''.

''but why did he just change all of a sudden?,he doesn't even spend enough time with me anymore,not to talk of the kids.hmmm..feyi,i'm getting fed up''.

''fed up?'',feyi smiled,''you shouldn't even dream of that,try and talk to him okay?,i'm sure things will soon change for the better.....patience my friend,patience.the patient dog eats the fatest bone y'knw?''

Itunu smiled and thanked her friend,though she strongly hoped that her patient dog will find any bone to eat at all.
Re: Blue Heart by trixandra(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Following, loving the plot
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thanks for d love,it really keeps me goin.n m sowrie 4 d blunders n double posting,i'm typing wt ma phne,so i guess i didnt take enuf tym 2 re-read...
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chapter 2
Olamide was absorbed in his work or so it appeared,but he was lost in thoughts.
''a relationship without trust is just a waste of time...''
''and effort''mhis friend,dare,completed.he did not even know he said it out.
''you mean you have been watching me since?'',he asked dare,mouth open,''i didn't even know i said that aloud'',he muttered.
''ye-a,i av been,you look so far away and i was thinking of how to come in when i heard you say what you said....now i think i have an idea what your being moody is all about,bt i wont mind you giving me the details''.
Olamide sighed n explained all he has been going through at home,how his wife has been making him go through hell with her constant nagging and accusations.
''look man,that's just women for you,you don't have to look so sad,as long as you trust yourself,dish her mehn!'',dare adviced.
''look at you'',mide thought,how can he just 'dish' his wife,this man here has got no idea how much he loved his wife and how hurt he was 'cause of her actions.
''well,hmm..thanks'','mide said.

Dare cleared his throat aloud,''mide,dyu knw theo' is back from the states?''.
''wow!u dnt mean it..''
''well i do,he came back yesterday and a welcome party is holding for him tonight''.
Theo's back to Niger,wow.they have been friends since childhood.
''oh! I'l call him right away,but i don't think i'm in for the party,wonna get home early tonight...'',mide said looking around for his phone.
''what you actually need now is that kind of outing to help you forget 'nagging itunu' for a while''...dare said n rattled on and on.mide called theo and he changed his mind about not wanting to go for the party,just to see his friend,it's been quite an age.
He'l spend an hour or so then leave early for home.

1 Like

Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
'mide successfully tiptoed into the house,his wife and kids must be fast aselep by now,thank God there will be no shouts tonight.he was not aware time had gone so much before leaving his friends,those guys.

A glance at the dinning table and he saw his food neatly covered,though not so hungry he decided to have a taste anyway.

As he settled into the chair,his wife emerged from the bedroom,a very angry look on her face.

Mide knew another battle is set for the night,he was scared at the tigeress standing in his front and he couldnt find his voice. when itunu wouldn't stop looking at him he decided to talk.

''ehm,itunu,sorry i....''

''shut up!!fucking shut up,why did you come home?you know you should have slept in that lady's house..''

Mide was awed,''what lady are you talking about?''

''don't even pretend to me'',she cried,''this is not the olamide i married,see how you'r reeking of alcohol,my own mide never drinks'',she was boiling with anger.

''hey,will you listen to me?!'',she heard her hubby shouting.

she was shaking uncontrollably,who knows whether he was just released by another woman,with that,she grabbed a glass plate on the table and threw it at him.

The plate hit him directly above the left eye,and everything went blank,the spot gushing blood.

''oh my God,oh my God what have i done,i didn't mean to hit you....''she was saying to the unconscious man lying down with blood all over his face.

1 Like

Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nobody is commenting anymore......show some love angryNobody is commenting anymore......show some love
Re: Blue Heart by oyestephen(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
nice story. keep it up. its still early days, dont be discouraged
Re: Blue Heart by chistar01(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmm, following.
Re: Blue Heart by MizSammy(f): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2013
Following um
oyestephen: nice story. keep it up. its still early days, dont be discouraged
Following um
Re: Blue Heart by chistar01(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Miss Tutu: Nobody is commenting anymore......show some love angryNobody is commenting anymore......show some love
nobody is updating no more, free us from the suspense
Re: Blue Heart by princesa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
miss tutu, easy on the anger okay?

followingsmiley
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Nw dats all i need 2 keep me rolling..thanks yha'al
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2013
''WTF!.....wat happened to your head?'', dare asked surprised, Mide wasn't the kind of man to get in a fight so what could have been the cause of the wound on his head.

''it's my wife''

''what?!''

''it's nt deliberate'',olamide muterred already getting embarassed.he explained the whole scenerio to his friend,

''and you said it's not deliberate?that means the plates grew wings and flew to your head then'',dare replied angrily, ''listen,your wife is becoming something else with her temper and meaningless jealousy o,what if the plate had hit your eyes? My God,if i were you,i would have taught her a lesson or two''

Mide was only half listening,but he heard dare say '..would taught her a lesson',he loves his wife too much,he can never beat her,no,that's out of it.

His house is now one hell of a place,even to go home at night scares him.

Itunu has really overdone it this time,does she want to kill him?.
That kind of woman is dangerous to live with,he concluded.

''arh itunu! That was too much,you over-reacted,you should have listened to his explanations'',Feyi said,getting so dramatic.
Itunu barked back at her friend,''what does he have to say? He doesn't have any thing to saay..''
she wasn't in the least remorseful,infact her husband got what he wanted,serves him right.
''you should apologize to him,please'',feyi pressed further.
Itunu shouted at her friend,''ani lailai,i can't beg him o,not on my life''.
Feyisayo was stunned,she just kept her gaze locked on her friend.

1 Like

Re: Blue Heart by yusuff4u2c(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2013
Good work, keep it coming.
Re: Blue Heart by trixandra(f): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Interesting, I love this story.... But you need to correct on your grammatical errors .....
Re: Blue Heart by Dinabella: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Looks like both Olamide and Itunu like 3rd parties in their marital issues.*Just observing*
Re: Blue Heart by chistar01(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Dinabella: Looks like both Olamide and Itunu like 3rd parties in their marital issues.*Just observing*
yea, have you seen the movie 'three can play'? So much similar. Nice one @op
Re: Blue Heart by Khemhyte(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
Lovin dis, bt itunu seems 2 b over-reactin. More plzzzzz
Re: Blue Heart by Dinabella: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013
chistar01: yea, have you seen the movie 'three can play'? So much similar. Nice one @op
yeah,vewi similar.
Re: Blue Heart by olekubaby: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
I dey follow oooooo( said in sing song mallam styleeee grin. Good story keep it coming Tutu dear
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks 4 d love peepz.
@tri' i'l improve i promise.....#much love.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Chapter 3
Itunu and her kids sat watching a television program when olamide entered the living room.

The time was 9.30pm,he actually should have headed home immediately after leaving the office but he gave it second thoughts.

He was tipsy,having drank so much beer after leaving the office. Because of his worrying state,he thought beer should do him some good.

He's still finding it difficult to understand why his loving and caring wife would just turn around and become the direct opposite coupled with not trusting him again.

The children greeted their dad and returned their gaze to the tv set.Itunu who has been watching her husband since he entered stood up and walked briskly to where her husband stood,bandage on head.

'geez! Olamide you drank again! When will you get a life?when?! only foolish irresponsible fathers behave like this,what example do you want to lay down for the children?.....',she rattled on and on.

Olamide was so surprised,he was expecting his wife to apologize as regards the wound on his head,so the fact that she picked up another fight with him was something he couldn't comprehend.

Here she was shouting at him for getting drunk when she caused it.

Olamide stormed into the house leaving the shouting woman behind,he packed his clothes and important documents into a bag n wheeled the bag behind him as he left his room,heading outside.he has had enough.

He stopped at the sittng room to look at his three wards,oh! How he loved them,but he hasn't a choice here,he'l rather leave the house than wait for itunu to kill him.

He left the house.

Itunu was stunned,how dare olamide leave the house.

The whole house turned gravely silent and sour.
Re: Blue Heart by aprilwise(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
I like ur story so interesting. God plz give me a gud wife.
Re: Blue Heart by Swankyprince(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
keep on d good work dearie! So proud of u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Between Her Legs? Please Help!!! 18+ / Arrow Of God Hits The Stage / Reincarnation (the Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.