Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans (4982 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Restroom:
What accounts were you using before ?

Which atm card did they take ?

The first Bank account you said the robbers opened was already active as at on the 18th of December.
When the money entered the account, on the 22nd , they used USSD to transfer it to a uba account.

If the line was already blocked as you claimed, that transaction could not have been possible.

Again, how did you know it was first bank and diamond bank they opened an account with your name, ?

When ? On the 19, 20, 21 or 22? And the same account was already active on the 18th ?

Can you open an account on the 19,20 or 21 and your account statement will now be starting from 18th......

Since when can robbers steal your phone on the 19/20th , create an account before on the 22nd, use the account number on the 22nd to get loan from Migo ?

Again, how is it possible for them to open a new account in your name, get a new ATM card in your name, between 19th to 22nd December and use the new atm card details to open Lcash and Migo account so as to get loans?

So you mean the robbers went to pose as you in the bank and successfully applied for ATM card, after opening the account and now used the new atm card pin, number on the card and ccv to complete the registration on Lcash or Migo?

How did you know the account number of the first bank account that you could ask for bank statement?

I am seriously having this feeling that you are a criminal though ..Sorry I might be wrong
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Restroom: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Metetiexpress:

I am seriously having this feeling that you are a criminal though ..Sorry I might be wrong

You make me laugh o, in swahili
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Restroom:

You make me laugh o, in swahili

No vex ooo ..Me just dey reason am ni ooo ...
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Restroom: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Everything is possible

You could be saying the truth

You could also be lying

All is possible u know
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Restroom:
Everything is possible

You could be saying the truth

You could also be lying

All is possible u know

First question ; what do I really stand to gain from lying ? If to say dem collect my phone for road , Oshodi, Ikeja etc ..E no go pain me ooo ..But person get mind enter into my own apartment when I dey sleep .My phone dey beside me he carry am and I no even wake up ..Haaa ...I want to know more ooo ...
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Restroom: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
It happens ,na so life be o.......just find a way to handle it with those guys before they change am for u
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by GrandMasters: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Baba those thieves have connections with the loan sharks tech people hence quick facilitation of the loan.....real culprit Lcash....there are some loan apps.. they use datas from other loan apps....that's where that migo comes in.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2022
GrandMasters:
Baba those thieves have connections with the loan sharks tech people hence quick facilitation of the loan.....real culprit Lcash....there are some loan apps.. they use datas from other loan apps....that's where that migo comes in.

Wow !!! Is this for real??
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by GrandMasters: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Metetiexpress:

Wow !!! Is this for real??
those loan collectors engaged by the loan sharks coy to harass defaulters are Criminals and internet fraudsters....ask them of their location or address....they don't have.....They are invisible.
In your own case..immediately your phone got stolen....your information was handed over to the loan sharks tech criminals.....they finished the work..

Don't mind those telling you it's a lie......it will soon get to them.

Get a good lawyer on standby(to petition appropriate agency)....
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2022
This is interesting
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
I won't pay a dime

Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Torg77: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
I thought these loan companies usually do a picture confirmation to know if it's the same person with the bvn that's initiating the loan. I also know that no loan companies will loan you such an amount as a first time borrower (well unless they have changed since I left 9ja). I thought they usually start with small loans like 5k or 3k, if you're able to pay back in time, they increases ur credit rating. If u've been borrowing before, then they didn't use ur bvn to open the loan accounts man, and in that case the loan company will also need a live picture from them for confirmation. Besides if it wasn't ur first time receiving money from them the money should go straight to your bank account, no loan company will use ur bvn and then send the money to an account with another name, and if it's to your account, how did the thieves get ur transfer codes,...dude, what's the real story man?

this person is telling lies so as not to pay the loan. No loan company gives 57k for someone applying for the first time. They only increase the loan amount over time. I don't know why this person is coming up with these lies but oh well. They take loans they can't pay back then come to nairaland to make false stories
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Rosaline5000: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let me just mind my business this 2022
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Torg77:

this person is telling lies so as not to pay the loan. No loan company gives 57k for someone applying for the first time. They only increase the loan amount over time. I don't know why this person is coming up with these lies but oh well. They take loans they can't pay back then come to nairaland to make false stories

Nigga 57k no be my problem ..I doubt if you people read at all .I used Lcredit longtime ago ...I stop using cos I no longer need loans from them .if I need to take loans at all I use branch or Fairmoney. These people stole my phone ..opened an account with my details ..Firstbank called today and they never denied u can open account online . So these things have been explained above but some of you will choose not to read . Migo that have 22k how do we explain that . I have not heard of them b4
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Torg77:

So what amount of lies will prevent people paying for loans ? If they had given me the account number money was sent to like Migo ,I won't even be here
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by badboyTee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Metetiexpress:

They had access to my bvn ..with ussd code u can easily open a bank account on your mobile phone as far as you have bvn and the phone number . They opened access diamond and first bank in my name and bvn ...I don't have access diamond nor first bank
u can never transact a first bank account without ATM card so tell me how they open a first bank account with ussd cheesy
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
badboyTee:
u can never transact a first bank account without ATM card so tell me how they open a first bank account with ussd cheesy

U can see from the screenshot that they used usdd code ..from the bank statement. You people should stop using the word can't...I was too confident that nothing dey happen...
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by badboyTee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Metetiexpress:

U can see from the screenshot that they used usdd code ..from the bank statement. You people should stop using the word can't...I was too confident that nothing dey happen...
as in even if you create with first bank used it will create but won't be able to transact shey no be first bank wey I know well well
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
badboyTee:
as in even if you create with first bank used it will create but won't be able to transact shey no be first bank wey I know well well

First bank no deny aam sha. They have called again today again ..They just requested for an avidavict and police report to commence investigation.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by badboyTee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Metetiexpress:

First bank no deny aam sha. They have called again today again ..They just requested for an avidavict and police report to commence investigation.
okay
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Rosaline5000: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Metetiexpress:

I hope everything works out for you but if this is a scam like the way some people like scamming others by creating a back story first.
Then create another thread asking for money to pay back this loans because they are threatening you and bla bla bla, it's wont work.
Your stories have so many holes in how someone can create bank accounts with just ussd without visiting the bank
And how can they collect Atm card because before you can collect any loan you need to put your atm card number before the loan app can give you the money.

So they not only created 2 bank accounts for you using your ussd and by magic the 2 banks didn't tell them to come for physical verification and they also collected Atm card from this said banks by magic of course without visiting the bank for physical verification and use this to borrow money in your name.

This criminals are geniuses I think, forget police you need to take this to interpol
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I hope everything works out for you but if this is a scam like the way some people like scamming others by creating a back story first.
Then create another thread asking for money to pay back this loans because they are threatening you and bla bla bla, it's wont work.
Your stories have so many holes in how someone can create bank accounts with just ussd without visiting the bank
And how can they collect Atm card because before you can collect any loan you need to put your atm card number before the loan app can give you the money.

So they not only created 2 bank accounts for you using your ussd and by magic the 2 banks didn't tell them to come for physical verification and they also collected Atm card from this said banks by magic of course without visiting the bank for physical verification and use this to borrow money in your name.

This criminals are geniuses I think, forget police you need to take this to interpol
No bragging here bro....Say I no make money I can conveniently make 57k in 4 days without even leaving my house ..I was just baffled by the audacity of these to enter my house while I was asleep ..Cart away my phone , the carton and the atm ... I don't make friends and I am even new in the said apartment ... How were they able to trace me into my apartment..If na road dem collect my things I no go take am like this ..This to me is more or less an assassination attempt ..Paying back this loan means this case is closed and that will be it ..Bro reason am ..This is not about this loan.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by dnawah(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Metetiexpress:
On the night of 19th/ 20th December 2021 I was robbed of my phone, ATM card and the carton of the phone . This was how it happened.
I just moved into this 2 bedroom apartment October 4th . All the windows have burglary except the kitchen window . I don't keep friends ..just one person who is doing very well for himself . That fateful I was lamenting to my girlfriend how things have been hard for me ever since I moved into that particular apartment .She suggested we pray at 12 . So by 12:35 we were already done with the prayers . We were doing this via WhatsApp voice call. After all the prayers ,sleep won't come on time so I decided to be on my phone till 2 when I slept off .
I woke around 4 to have the second session of the prayer only for me to find out my phone was gone ,ATM card change of about #600.
I ran to the kitchen and discovered they removed the kitchen window nicely and dropped them outside. I ran to my neighbour to block my account and phone number but it wasn't just working. I stay beside my bank .5 I ran to the security guys to see if I could block the account and it worked perfectly. I called glo too and they blocked my line .
I have retrieved my glo and few days ago I go a message from lcredit and Migo that I should pay a particular loan 57k and 23k respectively. These robbers opened 2 accounts in my name with my bvn and were able to get the loans into this accounts(access diamond and firsthank )
lcredit to give you 57k for the start?
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
dnawah:
lcredit to give you 57k for the start?

U people should read well abeg ..I have used them b4 maybe once or twice ...Long time ago ..Migo I haven't not heard of them
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Metetiexpress: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Well ! I think Lcredit is cooperating ..Once I get back to my base in Lagos next week ..I will go bank for statement of account and then submit to the necessary authorities. Then Lcredit can talk about repayment ..I just want to know who came into my apartment..That's all

Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by ProudlyNGN: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
This happened to me after my phone was stolen. In my case they opened Zenith bank account, Access bank account, GTB account and one bank like that. collect loan from multiple loan apps.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by MiamiePizza(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
I thought these loan companies usually do a picture confirmation to know if it's the same person with the bvn that's initiating the loan. I also know that no loan companies will loan you such an amount as a first time borrower (well unless they have changed since I left 9ja). I thought they usually start with small loans like 5k or 3k, if you're able to pay back in time, they increases ur credit rating. If u've been borrowing before, then they didn't use ur bvn to open the loan accounts man, and in that case the loan company will also need a live picture from them for confirmation. Besides if it wasn't ur first time receiving money from them the money should go straight to your bank account, no loan company will use ur bvn and then send the money to an account with another name, and if it's to your account, how did the thieves get ur transfer codes,...dude, what's the real story man?
My friend was robbed at Gwarimpa last June and his phone was taken. They transfered every naira in his account about 380k and also took loan. I still receive their calls (from the loan company) and my man has vowed not to pay. This thieves knows a lot about tech, just pray not to be victim.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by Fragility6: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Restroom:
Another reality is this, you go must pay them before they start sending sms to your phone contacts.

Lcash nor get chill

As in , no joy

If they tell you to pay, find their money and pay because they have a special unit for harassing people who default

I defaulted at a time my pops died and was getting prepared for burial. I had to dig Into my burial funds to pay them 53k and for like 5 months they were threatening me with sms and email to take me to court ,police etc if I don't pay the interest for late payment.

Infact I had paid their money, paid their normal interest and half of the late interest they charged.

To avoid embarrassment, I simply wiped all my contact straight from Google contact and synchronized with the WhatsApp and phone contact to wipe them off too from WhatsApp and phone. This automatically wiped my contacts in their server.

I didn't tell them. Each they threatened me to send their useless sms to my contact , I laughed..None of my contacts got any sms from LCash.

When they send me the sample of the message, na only me dey get am.

One called me one day and was like , I will do you this or do you that. But I ignored her.

So, be ready to pay their money. Whether you borrowed or or robbers stole your phone to do it.

If not, get ready as they will call you defaulter , criminal and armed robber on the run with their money.

They can be stubborn. I simply ignored them until them tire. All sorts of agents will start calling you ,and bugging your life to repay.

Take note.

That's what lies ahead.
This your synchronization part no clear o.
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Metetiexpress:
I blocked my line and bank account on Monday 20th December 2021
pls tell me more how will loan management send an sms messages to your contacts list?
how did they know your contact list?
Re: How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans by lolu2019: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
baba, there's no way u can open a firstbank account without being physically present in the banking hall, I just checked it again to be sure, they require means of identification and a valid utility bill as well besides ur BVN and secondly no loan company will loan u up to 30k in the first instance. Stop trying so much, am sorry for your loss, but at the same time I wonder why you had to mix your gist with lies, it's destroys the credibility of the whole gist.
I have opened one before with my ussd code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Alleged Killer Of Two Missing Girls In Abia Killed, Phone Missing, N80M Move / Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) / Nigeria;second World Largest Deposit Of Bitumen,world Greatest In Road Potholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.