Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS (3972 Views)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
The guy on yellow is dead.
The cult war between Black axee and Vikings is still hot in the south eastern part of Nigeria. Remember my thread where they used razor blade to cut one mr savage's penis, Nairaland deleted it because it was too disturbing. Check my old threads on this cult war.
If you're in any of these groups I'll advice u to suspend the new year's celebration and start running for your dear life.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by emnite(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
God help us
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Samade7: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Seriously serious o.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nawaooo these is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Nawaooo these is serious.

Even fowl no die like this

3 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by jaeyking(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why can't we just fix this cult groups and bandits together make dem fight demselves to see the winner.

Whole Soyinka I believe this was not ur idealogy behind fraternity. Yet it has gone soon bad.

It's well
I see no Benefits in it

5 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by NaijaCover(m): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2022
There is nothing way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 5:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN

8 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by adecz: 5:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one...✌️✌️✌️

They should keep on reducing
each other's numbers.

They are a menace to society❌❌❌

3 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN
This is the most reasonable thing I have ever seen you typed.

I no know say you get sense like this.

7 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
ademasta:
undecided

E no pass like that
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cultistupdate:

E no pass like that

I no get strength
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by 2elliot: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cultistupdate:

E no pass like that
Stop the killings! How do you go about getting personal pictures of supposed suspected cultists before and after their deaths if you are not an agent going after those young men? You won't escape God's judgement if you have a hand in the killing of these young men for whatever reasons.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
2elliot:
Stop the killings! How do you go about getting personal pictures of supposed suspected cultists before and after their deaths if you are not an agent going after those young men? You won't escape God's judgement if you have a hand in the killing of these young men for whatever reasons.

Thank God your clause is conditioner. This is the thread that answers your questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/6914228/how-get-cult-killing-videos

(1) (Reply)

OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party / Video Footage Of Haiti President's Home Invasion Surfaces Online / They Broke His Neck Bone Then Use Knife To Cut It - K.K Vs Eiye cult war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.